Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Can I Find New Updated ICO'S wanting To Have a Translation Campaing?  (Read 118 times)
Aljerome31 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:13:00 AM

Participating in Bounty is a good way to earn big token/coin of the upcomming ico's/ project. But I see that participating in translation particular is more higher earning than participating in other campaing..

May I ask to someone out there, where we could find a new posted bounties participation in translation???

Thank you..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

Participating in Bounty is a good way to earn big token/coin of the upcomming ico's/ project. But I see that participating in translation particular is more higher earning than participating in other campaing..

May I ask to someone out there, where we could find a new posted bounties participation in translation???

Thank you..

You can find them on the bounty campaign sections but its quite an effort to check the threads for new bounty campaign and reserve your language right away. I myself tried to look but the slot was always taken, maybe if you focus on the bounty campaign thread you may land one. Just keep on refreshing the page and check the date and number of views of that thread to give you insight if the campaign is new  or not. You may also try to check bounty hive.

siena23

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

join or follow bountyhive, bountyplatform and more. If you want to join your translator campaign should be fast, because the alignment of a few hours is usually already in the content of people who the same language with you. It becomes a translator can get more tokens than other bounty.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

join or follow bountyhive, bountyplatform and more.
It's not a good advice, i think it's too late if you want reserve the translation when you doing that. As soon as new bounty created, there are lot of people who reserved or joined through registration link to become the translator.

What alchemist said is correct. I agreed with his post
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

Thank you..

Translation Bounties tend to fill up quickly so you need to get in there quickly before they give the translation job to someone else. The best way to find them is use the search function in this forum. Click search in the above Bar. It will take you to the search page. In Search for: put "bounty" Under options tick "Search in topic subjects only" Under Message Age put 0 to 1 days and untick search all and click "Choose a board to search in, or search all" and then select the second last choice in the right hand column "Bounties".

This will give you a list of all the bounties announced in the last day.

rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

you can find translation campaign at the bounty section of this forum, but you need to check always the bounty tab for a new project ICO's was posted on the said section. because there are many bounty translator are just waiting new projects to be translated on there own language. or you can also sign up at bountyhive.io they are posting also translation campaign and apply right away the language you like to be transalated.
Benabod

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

There are hundreds of ICOs that need translation and obviously it can be found on bitcointalk thread here bounty  thread precisely and few other bounty platforms like Bountyhive.io, bountyplatform.io and bountyox you can get the application on Google Play Store or Apple Store
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

Thank you..
You need to monitor new projects that just appear to reserve a translation. The translation is really a very lucrative campaign, and the members of this campaign will pick up very quickly.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: