Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:22:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and 2018  (Read 1074 times)
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Bitcoin's growth last year was because of the excitement of the people who apparently did not know anything about the cryptocurrency technology, but wanted to get in and make quick money. While I don't expect bitcoin to grow as it did last year, I expect it to grow in the long term. But then, its growth would be natural and organic as many people come to use it.

SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Bitcoin's growth last year was because of the excitement of the people who apparently did not know anything about the cryptocurrency technology, but wanted to get in and make quick money. While I don't expect bitcoin to grow as it did last year, I expect it to grow in the long term. But then, its growth would be natural and organic as many people come to use it.
The market of crypto-currency is unpredictable. But this does not mean that we can afford the luxury of not reacting to situations like the current one. If there is a desire to enter the crypt, now. There will not be a better reason in the near future. But everything can happen, therefore, competently evaluate your possibilities.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

Year 2017 was the best year for bitcoin so far as it crossed $21k last year but later on we saw major downfall in the price of bitcoins as people felt that it will fall very badly and they started to sell their coins which affected the price very badly and in this year price will increase slowly and steadily but we cannot expect that it will achieve $20k price once again in this year and if it achieves then it will be a win win for all the investors and only time will show the exact picture.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

The cryptocurrency market is still in its infancy, the big money (corporation) has yet to start investing in it, so we will see much more growth in the market in the years to come. At the same time, small investors are being more cautious with  ICOs and that is how it should be. But great things are still to come, and we will not regret being part of it.
I definitely agree on this bitcoin is still very young and the trading opportunities that will appear when institutional money finally begins to invest in bitcoin will be enormous so this is the perfect time to go long in bitcoin if you are planning to hold for the long term, or if you feel adventurous and feel you can manage the volatility you could go short and wait for a decrease in the price.
2018 till date is not good for bitcoin so far. if we look back in 2017 we would see many predictions about 2018. Some said that the price will reach to $30000, some predicted $50000 and some have crossed the limits and predicted that the price would be $70000 in the year 2018, but all predictions became false and the facts are that we are facing today. This is the worst year for bitcoin.
Rizal_01

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

I thing bitcoin will back to 20k $ but i don't know when btc is back
Btc because many insident  Undecided
LiesLove

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

Currently the market is in the long term downtrend. Need a large new capital to pour into. Market this year compared to the other year. Please keep your money real careful.
sangthequy99

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

I still believe in BTC in 2018 that the king will return only sooner or later
go to the moon 20k $
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

There's already lot of opinion or prediction for bitcoin. Either negative or positive. But we know that BTC is really unpredictable. No one knows if when it will go up or go down. But still im hoping or let me say i believe that btc will definitely rise up before the year ends. 
Yes bitcoin is totally unpredictable as price of bitcoin never remains the same, it rises with demand in price, so when the demand will be high price will rise automatically, I think 2018 is gone be the year of bitcoin, same as 2017 this year will also end up rising in price, till the end of 2018 price will be more than double. So hold it soon it will be regular than your income will be more than 50%.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

In general, it is unfortunate that 2018 is the worst year for Bitcoin in terms of bad statistics and development, and during these months we did not see a good surprise in terms of price or value in Bitcoin, and regrettably, it is always under 10k and now the current price in a huge decline (less than $ 6200).

On the other hand, I think that this is the long calm before the big storm (despite that this crisis has lasted for a long time and until now), and I am pretty sure that this bad situation is temporary, and may it will end after a few weeks or months. So the only appropriate decision during this period is buying, holding and investing a large proportion of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Yeah you are right this year is not good for bitcoins so far, because almost half year has gone and the price of Bitcoin is still Around $6,000 which is very low in the investors are not happy with this price. They are now converting their money to Altcoin because low price coins have great potential and can recover their deficits. I will also invest in Altcoin.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

Currently the market is in the long term downtrend. Need a large new capital to pour into. Market this year compared to the other year. Please keep your money real careful.

Of course every year we see different situation in market, as in 2017 price of bitcoin was too good at the end and then suddenly the price of bitcoin become low at the beginning of 2018, so hold I am sure soon the price of bitcoin will be high once again, you can put your money in crypto investment without any fear of lose, for long term holding market is too good to invest right now.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

From all of those previous comments I see that everybody is just waiting to bitcoin come back to bull market and 2017 year will come back soon with its constant growth. But honestly guys, the situation on the market is so bad and exchangers are getting hacked one buy one. I'm very pisimistic about this year. We should to be prepared to wait very long.
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Bitcoin is going through hard times. But this is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin again. I think that by the end of the year it will start to grow. And those who already hold bitcoin, they do not need to sell it. It will take time and patience, but it is sure to grow.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
lethihoaitrang3698

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

I think BTC can drop to 5k and continues down Cheesy
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

I think BTC can drop to 5k and continues down Cheesy
Many predict BTC falls to 4000, I am not worried because this is an annual cycle. we'll see in 2016.
we still have to be grateful Bitcoin is still valuable, this is a sign that Bitcoin is still used by many people.

Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

I have great confidence that btc this year 2018 but now will be so cold now to see the market down but many still hope to return to this $20k and hopefully it will happen.My faith and trust to btc is always keep in my mind.the number one cryptocurrency all over the world,no one can replace it
taisaoem1380
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

Do you think the world cup is a part of the dropping bitcoin?
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

Bitcoin price is falling, and this is perhaps the best time to buy bitcoin at a more affordable price because by the time it should rise, it would probably rise to something big.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

year 2017 is indeed a surprising year about the rise in bitcoin prices, the highest price increase is at the end of December 2017 last year. after entering early 2018, bitcoin prices are experiencing a major correction that continues to decline to date. but by 2018 we have just entered the middle of the year, there are still 6 months ahead, hopefully bitcoin will give an extraordinary surprise until the end of this year.
Impetritum

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

The general trend of Bitcoin in 2018 is the same as in 2014.
The overall decline is down, smoothly.
It is difficult to assess the future of past events, but the 4-year cycle is possible.
During the year the price will decrease.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

Bitcoin in 2018 is working so great right now. The best thing about this is that many people that are aware in bitcoin or not are starting to use bitcoin and some users are investing in it. Eventhough the price and value of bitcoin is high and sometimes, low, there are still many investors that will increase in the past few years. Bitcoin in the upcoming years will the best cryptocurrency ever.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: