Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and 2018  (Read 1064 times)
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 doesn't keep it's glorious tradition. always time bitcoin and etheruem price is dumping instead of bumping. last year 2017 bitcoin price was $17k and 2018 bitcoin is $7k.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shushmita321

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

yes there has been a huge fluctuation in the market of bitcoin, but now if you check out July 2018. It has been really stable. There can be a bubble, but who knows when will it burst.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 doesn't keep it's glorious tradition. always time bitcoin and etheruem price is dumping instead of bumping. last year 2017 bitcoin price was $17k and 2018 bitcoin is $7k.

I see the investors does not have much look on Bitcoin and altcoin now. Most of the world market in every field seems worst from the past 6 months we need all the Bitcoin holders to support more on all the field.
I expect the Bitcoin to reach the 20kusd before this year ends mate.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

I think BTC can drop to 5k and continues down Cheesy

Not agree , I think now bitcoin is gonna see best time ever soon the price of bitcoin will be high and it will never stop growing even at the bad condition, 5k is not price to become worry and sell, but it is time to hold and buy more, so it has started to grow because of high speculation and high investment every passing day, I am sure at December 2018 price of bitcoin will rise up to 20k.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

Not agree , I think now bitcoin is gonna see best time ever soon the price of bitcoin will be high and it will never stop growing even at the bad condition, 5k is not price to become worry and sell, but it is time to hold and buy more, so it has started to grow because of high speculation and high investment every passing day, I am sure at December 2018 price of bitcoin will rise up to 20k.

5k mostly will be a dream for those people who just want the btc price to come down for no reason or just because they want to buy at cheap rates forgetting that even the current price is cheap when you compare the price of 18k which has peaked some months ago. So get set for the bull run in coming months.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

yes there has been a huge fluctuation in the market of bitcoin, but now if you check out July 2018. It has been really stable. There can be a bubble, but who knows when will it burst.

It's true I was so happy with bitcoin my money was increasing day by day then
I thought it will increase more most of the predictors said it will reach up to 50,000$ per BTC.

But it never happened and i realized that listening to speculators is the worst thing you can do.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay, it would be around for a very long time going forward past 2018, so I don't know why people get scared when there are very low points Iike this, the rise of Bitcoin would start very soon , just keep calm and invest more.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

It's true I was so happy with bitcoin my money was increasing day by day then
I thought it will increase more most of the predictors said it will reach up to 50,000$ per BTC.

But it never happened and i realized that listening to speculators is the worst thing you can do.
You should take opinion from everyone, but you should take your own decision, to me i think that the predictors were very true in their sense, becasue at that time no doubt it was expected that bitcoin price is going to touch 50000$, but unfortunately the bitcoin price return and the price fell down too much, but if you are still holding your bitcoin then you should wait a little more and very possible that you will see the price again trading above 20k, which will not only recover your lost but will also give you a very good profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

I think most people are forgetting about what is happening behind the scenes.        With the potential for regular folks to add BTC  to their portfolio like any other stock,  we could see a huge gain in marketcap.     

Right now crypto suffers from a barrier to entry.   Unless you REALLY want to get into it,  you aren't going to spend the time and effort to figure out how to buy it, exchange it,  store it..etc. 

As investing in crypto becomes more user friendly,  it will hit a multi trillion market cap

Your signature here
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

2014 and 2018 is very similar
The correction bitcoin is currently enduring could be substantially shorter than its correction in 2014.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

it is possible that price changes are the same as last year, where dumping prices are at the beginning of the year until mid-year, then prices start to rise in July and peak at the end of the year, but everything can happen in the bitcoin market right? maybe pump this month?
Project xupporter

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

Many people are hopeful that BTC will bounce back to break the ATH in the second half of 2018 even though it seems impossible day by day. Late last week BTC looks for $5k+ support but now it is back to $6k+ support, and MCfee a bullish prediction for July which almost everybody is anticipating. There's still 6months to go before 2019, the sky is blue and the grasses are green in the cryptoworld, there's every possibility of attaining new ATH this year.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

5k mostly will be a dream for those people who just want the btc price to come down for no reason or just because they want to buy at cheap rates forgetting that even the current price is cheap when you compare the price of 18k which has peaked some months ago. So get set for the bull run in coming months.

We are hopeful and ready to face any situation, I am sure price of bitcoin will be better in 2018 because in 1027 price was not too good but at the end price raised too high so people who were holding are now milliners, so this year I think will happen the same bull will run at the end of this year, so hold your coin,. Only holding can make your successful trader and earner in 2018.
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

my prediction of bitcoin will go up as various countries have legalized it, it all depends on how we give everyone trust that bitcoin is a promising and safe asset
jorgballesteros

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

I cannot see any reason why bitcoin would crash to zero, all news discard that option, even the ones creating FUD. It may fluctuate, even going below 5k (what I really doubt), but I am pretty sure that in the long term it can only go upwards. I will just HOLD in the long term a few of them if you can.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

Every trader in crypto currency is waiting for BTC to go up. You are right BTC is unpredictable, it can go up any time. First half of the year was very disappointing for crypto traders. From 20K$ to 5.8K$ was horrible, although it took time to reduce. It attack from countries persists then it will become very difficult for BTC to rise again. BTC need investors and governments of all countries are banning crypto currency and investors are afraid of investing their precious money.
Allen sam

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

2017 year was a golden year for btc.  I believe that 2018 will also golden for btc.  plz wait till 2018 December  👌
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Well, as what I have notice bitcoin is in bad shape now not only BTC but also the altcoins. This year 2018 was unfortunate for me because I cannot even sell my holdings that makes pass the opportunity to buy bitcoin. All my holdings are in bloodbath and every time I see them it makes me sad but I never panic because I do believe that it will come back again as the "Ber months" begin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

2014 and 2018 is very similar
The correction bitcoin is currently enduring could be substantially shorter than its correction in 2014.
Well now a day bitcoin is under correction but we cannot announce it the final rise in price because there are still almost 5 month to see how much will the price increase in 2018, I think this year will end up better than 2014 because price is rising faster and till end it will cross 20k dollar, because the only thing that has left behind is to go upward as bitcoin has faced a lot of dip, so I am sure now it is time to rise.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

I cannot see any reason why bitcoin would crash to zero, all news discard that option, even the ones creating FUD. It may fluctuate, even going below 5k (what I really doubt), but I am pretty sure that in the long term it can only go upwards. I will just HOLD in the long term a few of them if you can.
These are just the false news people are spreading around otherwise i also cannot see any reason which can make bitcoin price to sideline. i think that now the bitcoin price has started taking accelerator and therefore now it is expected that very soon bitcoin price will increase too much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: