Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and 2018  (Read 1066 times)
incomeviet

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

BTC is always a King for long term investing. I believe it will be up soon
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

I agree with your view when bitcoin prices are recovering again. It's a spectacular return to who have invested.
I hope the bitcoin will reach 20k by the end of this year .
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

I cannot see any reason why bitcoin would crash to zero, all news discard that option.
The value and popularity of bitcoin has always been the subject of others deliberately creating FUDs and spreading false ideas and influencing investor sentiment. The judgments are completely unfounded for trust. Therefore, bitcoin needs to be seen properly and the community can support and think. The bitcoin value will return soon in Q3. I'm looking forward to it.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

In fact, compared with 2017. with the specific statistics. I think that in 2018, the bitcoin year was heavily impacted by FUDs around hacker issues at the exchanges. That affects the actual value that bitcoin is experiencing and the psychology of investors and the community. Although, it is the perfect time to start but volatility always comes at a risk.
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

Whether to increase the exchange rate of bitcoin in 2018? Most likely — Yes. Bitcoin is a stable cryptocurrency, so its price is unlikely to fall for a long time. Wink
yes, that's true because bitcoin will always be king for long-term investments. and I believe it will rise again. so you do not have to doubt the bitcoin, because they know what they need to do to get back to the top. Grin

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

But the year 2017 was the beginning of the collapse of the bitcoin

Do you know why bitcoin users is a happy creature? Because of funny moments like this. Collapse, bubble and end of it can even be in the Guinness book of world record in titled,  “ even most used word in 2018 @bitcointalkforum” and the representative are mostly newbie accounts or new investors.

Bitcoin won’t be measured by its price alone and those worrying statements can’t help the community. Stand or run that’s the only choice you can make.
In my opinion bitcoin is prevailing in the world with the passage of time and after some time you will see that the whole world is investing in bitcoin. In the last one year investment cap of bitcoin grew many times because now people come to know about cryptocurrency and bitcoin and they invested in it. The end of 2017 was the peak and 2018 till date is not good for bitcoin.

I think you misunderstood what I’m trying to say or to picture out what I replied to OP. I know that bitcoin will survive and defeat all challenges on its way to be in the world stage. I’m one of those person who believe on that, trust me.

Nope what happened on last months of December are all hyped and no concrete reason of its big increases.

I don’t think 2018 isn’t good for bitcoin but it is just that, it isn’t good for investors who are too greedy for profits.

No it is not true that 2017 was the beginning of bitcoin fall. Fact is that bitcoin got fame in 2017 and the investment cap went to the sky. Till the end of 2017 bitcoin was on its peak but in the start of 2018 fall started and hit $6000 from $20000. From that time there are little bit changes in the price but no huge pump and dump in the price.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

Year 2017 was the best year for bitcoin so far as it crossed $21k last year but later on we saw major downfall in the price of bitcoins as people felt that it will fall very badly and they started to sell their coins which affected the price very badly and in this year price will increase slowly and steadily but we cannot expect that it will achieve $20k price once again in this year and if it achieves then it will be a win win for all the investors and only time will show the exact picture.
Yes at the end of 2017 it was nice and good time for bitcoin, no one was expecting such high price and great growth, but we cannot neglect how much bitcoin struggled since start of 2018 till now, so now this is almost middle of the year we are expecting price of bitcoin  pumping once again, people are expecting that decreasing session will end up soon, 2018 will end up like 2017 higher in price, fine speculation, maybe this year we’ll get higher than before so just hope for the best mate, think positive.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

Whether to increase the exchange rate of bitcoin in 2018? Most likely — Yes. Bitcoin is a stable cryptocurrency, so its price is unlikely to fall for a long time. Wink
yes, that's true because bitcoin will always be king for long-term investments. and I believe it will rise again. so you do not have to doubt the bitcoin, because they know what they need to do to get back to the top. Grin
I strongly believe Bitcoin will end in 2018 for $ 25k. I think the cryptocurrency market will rebound strongly at the end of this year and this is a very good time for investors to select good coin that is going to be very cheap to hold in the next few months. .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
TOA Coin

Activity: 589

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:23:38 AM

I strongly believe Bitcoin will end in 2018 for $ 25k. I think the cryptocurrency market will rebound strongly at the end of this year and this is a very good time for investors to select good coin that is going to be very cheap to hold in the next few months. .

I certainly agree. Good time to buy when prices are low. And I believe price will rise again hopefully til Dec. It would be great to reach $ 25k. Smiley

gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

this year 1s bitcoin slowly,  I think next 2.3 month is a good time to btc ,eth
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

I agree with your view when bitcoin prices are recovering again. It's a spectacular return to who have invested.
I hope the bitcoin will reach 20k by the end of this year .
Agree with you I am also thinking this way that soon the price of bitcoin will be high because more and more people are involving in crypto currency now, according to me market of bitcoin is getting better now, so have patience 2018 will end up with high price of bitcoin, but till the end of this year we should not make any negative image about price maker of 2018 still we have 5 months I am sure price will recover rapidly now.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I would be happy if bitcoin makes a strong bullish again before the end of 2018. I’m ok with the price of $15k at december 2018 because that price is a good support level and expect a higher price movement in 2019. Always think positive about this market, we will pump high again.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

The price of bitcoin have no significant growth from the year starting itself. 2018 is not good for bitcoin growth from starting itself the price would not increase. It faces so many dumps only two days before only the price starts to increase but again it goes to down. All are expect the price will increase in upcoming days. Hope by the end of this year the price will have rapid growth. Otherwise people are not interesed to invest in bitcoin.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

The price of bitcoin have no significant growth from the year starting itself. 2018 is not good for bitcoin growth from starting itself the price would not increase. It faces so many dumps only two days before only the price starts to increase but again it goes to down. All are expect the price will increase in upcoming days. Hope by the end of this year the price will have rapid growth. Otherwise people are not interesed to invest in bitcoin.

Same time last year you see the bitcoin value is at cheap not even the same value see about the bitcoin price now you see bro. Please review about the price history of complete from the scratch mate. Actually then only you can find the best understanding on bitcoin price.

I expect the same value on this year as well. I am sure we will find the bitcoin price started bumping from the October month to now.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

From where should I begin, lol

All had hoped that BTC will be a blast pre Feb 2018, right after BTC with all other crypto got rekt and here we are commenting on it.
It was a blast at the end of 2017, but since then it is best to be buy because many people sold their coin at the end of 2017 which made the price a bit down in market so since Feb 2018 price was on dropping but now it has started to rise and it will continue with it, bitcoin never remain same in price soon you see bitcoin blasting and a high price graph will come out as a gift of new year 2019 from 2018 for all those people who trusted and holed their coin in 2018.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

2017 year was a golden year for btc.  I believe that 2018 will also golden for btc.  plz wait till 2018 December  👌
No doubt 2017 as such an amazing year for bitcoin and crypto currency, many people have got huge profit for buying and selling at the end of 2017, so same as last year I think there is possibility that price of bitcoin will start rising once again, but we will have to work for it because I think in 2018 price will be good as 2017 only if everyone will share the goodness of bitcoin without friends.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:38:31 AM

I always compare with last year's growth from the beginning. Yes, i assume and can assure that bitcoin price would cross minimum $35k by December 2018. As like bitcoin we would be seeing a good growth in other altcoins as well and 2018 is going to be for altcoins. Though the first half was not in favor of huge investors yielding profits, hope this 3rd and 4th quarters.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

Yes at the end of december 2017 it was the year of bitcoin. No one expect such a great growth, that is unexpected growth. Likewise from starting 2018 itself bitcoin struggles to increase. June is the middle if the year  from june people are expect the price would increase but no changes in the market. Instead of increasing it countinusouly goes decreasing. This is the worst period in the market. Still have a hope like last year this year end again bitcoin will have tremendous growth. Still that we have to keep calm and hold the bitcoin.

I also hope that this year repeats last year 2017. And the price will increase by the winter of 2018. But in General it is worth buying coins for a long time 1-5 years, then we can say for sure we did everything right
If you will hold it with patience I bet you will be happy and will be proud for holding it patiently, so have patience don’t sell it, 2018 will raise the price almost to the 30k dollar at the end of the year, December 2018 is gona end up surprising us for high price and huge profit, this year we will celebrate new year well and good using bitcoin profit.
Your bet is totally depends on assumptions and there is no reality in it. How can you guarantee that the price of bitcoin will pump again? It is just a joke. You should see the facts, and the fact is that bitcoin in on the way down and downing more. It will take a long time to reach to its previous highest level. May some investors are not able to hold their coins till that time.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

I would be happy if bitcoin makes a strong bullish again before the end of 2018. I’m ok with the price of $15k at december 2018 because that price is a good support level and expect a higher price movement in 2019. Always think positive about this market, we will pump high again.
We should be positive all the time don’t think about the market too bad, now we are aware of it that rise and fall happens, so I am sure after a few days we will be able to see price higher, now is the best time to buy, not only 15 k but the price will be higher than 20k, so have patience bullish as been pass now it is time to celebrate mate, if you have some coin hold with patience, price is at rise this time.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

It has been a terrific year for bitcoin and every other cryptos out there. All through the past 6 months bitcoin have been struggling and managing to keep up at a good price. Everyone is just talking about end of the year, there is no proof that it will grow like it did last year, it's just mere speculations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: