Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins' situation  (Read 379 times)
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

These few days, the market is entirely at red. I think it's still suffering from the recovery age. We just need to hope that in mid Q3 will have a definite bull run. Green Market means profits for all hard work and patience will be paid.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

Is the market currently red?
Stupidity?you can see yourself that market are bloody red and still asking here?

Here check it https://coinmarketcap.com/

Market comes red for how many times and this is normal situation now,theres nothing to be afraid of so keep calm and stay trusting your altcoins
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

Yes market is currently red and prices are falling day by day.Now bullish period is about to come.Just wait and observe.BTC price is unstable for last two weeks due to which other coins are also falling down.Anyway this is temporary.Many investor will enter to invest as prices are low and after some time you would feel that prices are going up.This is a healthy correction phase for market.In coming few months BTC & ETH would reach to higher level.So this is a good time to invest.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

This market makes many investors worry. Those who are holding need patience. In this situation I don't like the fact that many altcoins have decreased trading volumes.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

Yes, the market cap and value of alts are falling right now. Though it looks concerning, this is actually a great time for investors to jump right in and make their move. This had always been a scenario. Prices lowers, investors jumps in, late buyers or possibly companies and other enterprises buy from the investors, prices pump itself up.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

Market stagnation.Bulls can not take the trend into their own hands.The reasons are also unclear, although there are many versions.Just watch and wait for the reversal.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

The situation of a current marketcap today is very disappointed due to blood bath. Hoping this will recover very soon which my investment coin are deeply losing.
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

The market in a sideway trend, when green color doesn't stand for a long time and is acompigned with a red color like now. But then you can obtain some trading profits by buying when the red color is and the prices are low, but the constant green color will be only after the main trend changing.
febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

the market is experiencing a downturn.
but the market is experiencing something like in 2014 ago .. and the market came back after the ketisak stabilized and reached the peak. And now the market is experiencing that period again keep positive thinking that the market will return in green
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

We're still up vs the same point last year, why is everyone so focused on the drop and not the climb?
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

The market is now in a very large drawdown, I think that now we will only lose our investment. It is difficult for me to predict the rise of the market.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

Yes it's keep red few month ago until now. Maybe there is some little green but it's just nothing after the market go red  again. But I thik we can take some advantages with this red market. We can buy more BTC and ALT with lower price and hold util it recover.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

I am very surprised with what is happening now in the market, because there were predictions that many coins should now pump. I am disappointed.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

I am very surprised with what is happening now in the market, because there were predictions that many coins should now pump. I am disappointed.

I don't know what you are talking about after surprising now you are disappointed.
Obviously, the market is now red paint but I saw some altcoins are green maybe there is a pumping group to do this.
If you are a hodlers why are you sad about seeing the market is red that you already know that after a few months it will be raised back the price into a normal. Besides, this is the great opportunity to buy more and prepare for the bouncing back and have a huge profit, fluctuation of crypto was always there repeatedly every year so I am not surprised by now.

polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

Yes the market is flushed, and almost every time I check the market conditions are always red, there are fears that are always present when I hold a coin, I was afraid the coin price that I hold down to cheaper numbers, I've lost half of my money, and I do not want to lose more.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

The market is currently controlled by Whales. They deliberately reduce the cost of bitcoin, and after it there is a drop in the rest of the altcoins.

You are definitely right. I read some news that whales and institutional investors wants bitcoin to plunge downward until it is unprofitable for small or medium scale miners. When that happens, we can expect that this big time investors will start to buy bitcoin at a huge amount.

Well of all the comment, you are the only two person that I have seen giving a point I guess. Everyone saying "ÿeah, its red and it will come back up" is just a waste of time to read.

Yes, it is currently controlled by whales and seems to be that way in years. Alts literally is independent to have its own value but I guess it is based on the users. Some uses alts depending on Bitcoin's situation.

I guess if bitcoins do not have any problem at all like scaling problem, high fees, or let say it is a perfect coin, will alts be having any chance to be successful?
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

In my opinion, this is the best time to invest in the outcomes and hold it. The crypto market value is red so you can buy the easily coins which have you interested.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

Obviously YES. At first I thought, OP you are a newbie but you are a member rank and an active one. Anyway I have an advice for you to tell whether the market is red or not, install an application called blockfolio in your android and input all the amount of your bitcoin and altcoins you have owned. Also you can monitor altcoins you have not owned.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

Now the market correction is noticeable, I think that nothing good should be expected from the market yet. Try to sell unstable coins.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

Honestly, you should be able to tell, unless you're colorblind.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: