Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:45:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins' situation  (Read 379 times)
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

Yes, the market is still red, I think that this trend will last until the end of the summer. In autumn we can expect a rise in the market.
BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

In general, the whole market is red, not only altcoins, but also bitcoin is cutting its price.
I would not worry about this. The market will move to green and coins will start to grow in value.
It used to be so.
vivuta116

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

Market stagnation.Bulls can not take the trend into their own hands.The reasons are also unclear, although there are many versions.Just watch and wait for the reversal.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

The alternative coins as of this moment haves a low market value. I think we should grab that opportunity since later on the market value will also increase and will provide a huge income.
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

The leaders of the city took the lion's share of the dominance in the crypto-currency market. And 97% of Altcoins left little of the total market capitalization.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

The market is red and I have invested in some tokens taking the advantage of the downtrend. I am holding these for a short while. When I will get a significant amount of returns I will sell the tokens.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

It seems to me that this year the average growth of the Altkoins will be 200-300%. Such a large growth as last year will not happen.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

Is the market currently red?
yes, the market conditions are currently red. but it depends on how it is perspective and how you take the policy to invest. you must be smart in assessing market conditions and determine the right time to invest. when prices are down better buy a token that has a good future. Good luck!
Restmand

Activity: 979

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

It seems to me that this year the average growth of the Altkoins will be 200-300%. Such a large growth as last year will not happen.
well, we know that the bitcoin having a low price now or in short,  the bitcoin have a problem now. I talk abiut the bitcoin because we know that the foundation if the alternative coin is the bitcoin. when the price of the bitcoin is low, the alternative coins too. I'm hiping that the bitcoin will rising up soon because if it continue, maybe many alternative coin will die.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

The market began to show the growth of most coins and I think that it will continue without drawdowns and dumps so invest right now. I am thinking of investing in EOS..
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

As of today every token, altcoin and bitcoin is in the red state here so this is the right time to by as of for me but somebody is saying that it is not. Just an update you guys should know that ethereum is on the green state which shows that sometimes an coin is dependent.

Also I notice that you might not know where to look, just saying and helping that we have our websites for that and applications that help you to be updated on the market like blockfolio that can help you on track if you are trader.

phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

We know that the bitcoin having a low price now or in short,  the bitcoin have a problem now. I talk abiut the bitcoin because we know that the foundation if the alternative coin is the bitcoin. when the price of the bitcoin is low, the alternative coins too. I'm hiping that the bitcoin will rising up soon because if it continue, maybe many alternative coin will die.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

Until now, altcoin prices are falling and following bitcoin prices. stable and then move slowly up and down. I think it takes a long time to make the market move up view from bitcoin prices that tend to be stable.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Yes, in fact I have seen some ICO projects that have paused the sale of tokens to protect investors and have decided to finish developing their products either: Platform, APP among others. In contrast to my own experience I have found that some of my tokens have lowered their price and the volume grows very little on the exchange list. Nevertheless, we should be optimistic and wait for the market to recover a bit.

mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

The alternative coins as of this days are quite improving, unlike in previous that lots of loss happen. Now there is a increase some how in the price which is a great indication and sign.
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

It's all about perspectives, the market is considered red right now but you can try to invest at this time, taking advantage of that, so you can create your portfolio buyingl low
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Yes it is, open coinmarketcap website and you will see that it is one big red sea  Grin.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

yes the really red-red market that I see in CMC there are only a few green coins and it also only experienced a slight price increase of only 1% -3%
I hope this situation does not continue because this will greatly affect ico

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: