Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICOVO is the world's first ICO platform protecting Investors with [DAICO]  (Read 30064 times)
Jonkumis

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

the idea of the concept of the project is very innovative. and I think this project deserves to get the attention of many investors.
in addition to the concepts that support the team must also promote this project vigorously because the project will be successful too because the team that manages if they are always enthusiastic and compact for success will undoubtedly be achieved and support will definitely flow a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

The ICOVO platform is more powerful than other platforms. This platform team will offer solutions for fraud and decrease project motivation using the DAICO approach. this is a new and unique concept, which will provide a great indicator of the health of a project.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

Currently, there are no similar services that could compete with ICOVO. In particular, there are no ICO platforms built around the idea of investor protection.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

The ICOVO platform is more powerful than other platforms. This platform team will offer solutions for fraud and decrease project motivation using the DAICO approach. this is a new and unique concept, which will provide a great indicator of the health of a project.
By regulating and creating, useful conditions for ICO, ICOVO creates a next-generation scale standard for ICO platforms. I like this platform. After all, there are so many fraudulent ICOs, they undermine the people's faith in projects
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

I see the pre-sales began on september 24 this month, by providing a large enough bonus, hopefully this strategy could make many investors keen to join.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

Well, I see that DAICO becomes more and more popular when it goes to the promoting new ways of involving investors in the initial project development process.
Many of them have become the more and more frustrated about the results of the ICOs after they end! The great part of others are fully scams and they just stole money from investors.
This results in many problems not only for their investors but for the whole market. And here with ICOVO platform, we may find the key decision of how to resolve these problems by giving more power to the community/investors votes and control all money moving with smart-contracts after the token sale ends.
bespontovipirojok

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

Hello, we published ICOVO project
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

I see on the website soon will be able to reach the softcap. for all of the teams more eager in promoting this project, I am sure the target can be achieved.
it is true that all those involved are always passionate about developing this project and the results that have been targeted will certainly be satisfactorily achieved. Success is always for the future of this project.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

managed by a team with a very good performance I believe that success can be easily accomplished. Although currently many new projects are popping up but I remain convinced the team has a lot of strategies to be able to captivate the attention of many investors.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

we look forward to this project succeeding in the future and I hope with an interesting concept and an experienced team that manages this project in the future there is a lot of support for this project.
there will be no doubt for investors to join this project because investors also believe that this project is promising, we always look forward to success for future projects

ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

Quite a lot of positive responses from the ICOVO project, the concept presented was quite good. I think that I will get strong support from investors, this can be seen from the web, presale sales have almost reached softcap. In the future, hopefully the development will run smoothly and achieve success.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Quite a lot of positive responses from the ICOVO project, the concept presented was quite good. I think that I will get strong support from investors, this can be seen from the web, presale sales have almost reached softcap. In the future, hopefully the development will run smoothly and achieve success.
the team always tries their best for this project so that success can be achieved, hopefully with a lot of support that will increase the team's enthusiasm to further develop this project, team spirit will produce results that do not disappoint.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:40:30 AM

this project deserves a positive response because an interesting concept especially now that softcap has been achieved in the future there will be more support for this project from investors.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

this project deserves a positive response because an interesting concept especially now that softcap has been achieved in the future there will be more support for this project from investors.
I agree with this. It is indeed not necessary to doubt why the support and positive comments are always flowing for this project. because the concept of this project was very nice especially the project is managed by an experienced team.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

I see that Icovo sales schedule has been changed which will start on 24 Sep 2018, I don't know what the real reason is, maybe there is a friend here who knows the information, if you wish please provide complete information
thank you if you are pleased
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

This ICOVO project was managed by the CDGigger, I noticed that the participants had reached quite a lot of 200 participants even though the bounty had only been running for 1 week indicating that the project was very good and very much interested. hopefully smooth progress of development and can achieve success. this is a remarkable project.
MarkLer

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

Greetings,  I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the business aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

ICOVO definitely looks like a promising platform but it will need mass adoption to be useful. It will also depend on how well the team can execute this project. Smiley
This is a large project and I think also very worth it to gain much support. and the purpose of the project is also very useful. and no doubt all the team surely will manage the project with as best as possible.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:53:48 AM

ICOVO definitely looks like a promising platform but it will need mass adoption to be useful. It will also depend on how well the team can execute this project. Smiley
This is a large project and I think also very worth it to gain much support. and the purpose of the project is also very useful. and no doubt all the team surely will manage the project with as best as possible.
By looking at the many goals and benefits that this project will provide, I am sure that many will be interested in joining the project, and I am also sure that this project will be able to compete with other projects and achieve success with satisfying results.
Portal Artikel

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:07:20 AM

#Proof of Authentication

Content Media Bounty (Article)

Bitcointalk Username : Portal Artikel
Bitcointalk URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1297556
Telegram Username : @etronaga
ETH : 0x05ce48DBD847c3d7012D63b5A7a2A7d7dDB7CA2a
Content URL : https://www.safeto.me/icovo-ico-review/