Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICOVO is the world's first ICO platform protecting Investors with [DAICO]  (Read 30060 times)
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

hello, it's pretty sad to me see so few posts in this thread, becouse this ico is really great.

You have raised more than 6k eth yet, and that's not bad at all!

i see that the pre-sale will end on 10/08/2018..but i'm wondering, when will the mail sale ends?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

ICO Analysis: ICOVO
Published on September 8, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-icovo/

Team
CTO Yoshikazu Nishimura: Nishimura was a senior consultant at Oracle.
CAO Oliver Gomm: Gomm is a former relationship manager at Man Investments, an active investment management company.

Verdict

Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of ICOVO.

Risks
    As almost all features can be used without owning OVO tokens, there is none to only a few reasons to have them. (-1.5)
    The team seems too ambitious, planning to have a mobile wallet, a decentralized exchange and a DAICO platform in the future. Given the size of the team, it would be better if they have focused solely on the DAICO implementation. (-1)

Growth Potential
    Any successful implementation of DAICO would be definitely huge. (+4)
    Thanks to the strict requirements to be listed on the platform, almost all projects there will be trustworthy. (+2)

Disposition
Initial coin offerings are an extremely risky part of the cryptocurrency market. Although making investments in solid projects might yield high returns, the investor always should be cautious. ICOVO’s implementation of DAICOs aims to keep the project founders’ behavior under control by restricting their freedom on project tokens in an automated manner, ensuring investors’ protection. However, investing in the ICO seems questionable due to lack of real use case for OVO tokens and poor token metrics. It might be better to wait it out for the release of ICOVO’s platform, which might allow for more trustworthy ICO investment and management. ICOVO receives a 3.5/10.

Investment Details
    Type: ERC20 – Utility
    Symbol: OVO
    Platform: Ethereum
    Crowdsale: November 1st
    Minimum Investment: $50
    Price: $0.3
    Hard Cap: 60,360 ETH
    Payments Accepted: ETH
    Restricted from Participating: Unspecified
drybull (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

ICOVO team

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

Hi ICOVO team

I have some questions:
- The DAICO is already developed What's the Added value of ICOVO ? just a mobile app ?
- What 's the difference between ICOVO and all other DAICO interfaces ? w12, daox ......
- How do you explain the amount required for hard cap 18M
- What is the use of the token later ? I mean if i hold token now how can i use it later, how will you create the demand. ?

thank you & good luck

Hello and Sorry for late reply.
I'm ICOVO team member.

- The DAICO is already developed What's the Added value of ICOVO ? just a mobile app ?
We already released DAICOVO framework which practically implementing DAICO mechanism in smart contracts. It’s open source software so everybody can use it freely. DAICOVO includes DAICO mechanism, token sale templates and ERC223 extended ERC20 token template.
We are developing next version of DAICOVO which has extended mechanism of DAICO.
https://github.com/icovo/DAICOVO

- What 's the difference between ICOVO and all other DAICO interfaces ? w12, daox ......
Taking the difference with w12 as an example, ICOVO is a platform implementing DAICO (proposed by Vitalik), W12 has a different model that will be implemented in their platform. DAICO manages funds through voting system. W12 makes refund possible. (They have models with and without voting)

Hard cap is 60,360 ETH.
Hardcap is the theoritical maximum where all tokens are sold at base price (without any bonus). But actually it's not correct since ETH/USD is quite different from when we set the Hardcap.

- What is the use of the token later ? I mean if i hold token now how can i use it later, how will you create the demand. ?
For ICOVO project itself, the OVO token can be used for voting to raise tap or refund (self-destruct), as DAICOVO’s basic functionality.  ICOVO project is performing DAICO compliant token sale.
 For future listed projects on our platform, you can purchase their project tokens at 25% discounted rate by using OVO token, where there is no discount by using ETH as a form of payment.

Thank you
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

How can they protect investors and their investments. Another scam, i can find here only a bullinon of empty words nothing else.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Hi ICOVO team

I have some questions:

thank you & good luck

Hello and Sorry for late reply.
I'm ICOVO team member.

We already released DAICOVO framework which practically implementing DAICO mechanism in smart contracts. It’s open source software so everybody can use it freely. DAICOVO includes DAICO mechanism, token sale templates and ERC223 extended ERC20 token template.
We are developing next version of DAICOVO which has extended mechanism of DAICO.
https://github.com/icovo/DAICOVO

Taking the difference with w12 as an example, ICOVO is a platform implementing DAICO (proposed by Vitalik), W12 has a different model that will be implemented in their platform. DAICO manages funds through voting system. W12 makes refund possible. (They have models with and without voting)

Hard cap is 60,360 ETH.
Hardcap is the theoritical maximum where all tokens are sold at base price (without any bonus). But actually it's not correct since ETH/USD is quite different from when we set the Hardcap.

For ICOVO project itself, the OVO token can be used for voting to raise tap or refund (self-destruct), as DAICOVO’s basic functionality.  ICOVO project is performing DAICO compliant token sale.
 For future listed projects on our platform, you can purchase their project tokens at 25% discounted rate by using OVO token, where there is no discount by using ETH as a form of payment.

Thank you

hello, can you please answer to this post too? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4468796.msg45903719#msg45903719

thank you!
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

raised the softcap of 5868 ETH in closed-sale wow
hope bull is coming for icovo
finelife25

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:36:59 PM

A serious and necessary idea, I really like such projects! Technologically, the platform has already been developed and I think that it has a great future.
kubangg

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

ICOVO is the world’s first ICO platform Implementing DAICO that can actualize healthy ICOs.

The core of its service is the DAICOVO smart contract, which is based on the concept of DAICO, which was advocated by Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin in January 2018.
Each country’s government is advancing regulation in order to create a healthy environment for ICOs, but this is difficult to achieve for borderless ICOs using only centralized regulation.
We will solve fraud and decrease in project motivation – the problems raised by ICOs – through the decentralized approach of DAICO.

[REFERRAL]
How to participate:[Link Here]
[AIRDROP]

Informations   ※Updated 2018-09-01

Pre-sale starts on Sep 24th 2018! You get +40% bonus! Check it out at here!!

-During June,
We will release ICOVO app and open source our smart contracts on GitHub.
→ We Released the World’s First Wallet Implementing DAICO-ICOVO App on June 26 iOS / Android

-On July 17.
We will be in operation for ICOVO’s ICO, and the presale will start.
We changed the presale date

Regarding Presale And Crowd Sale Implementation Schedule
Read more:https://medium.com/icovo/regarding-presale-and-crowd-sale-implementation-schedule-6dceb6fbef0

ICOVO’s Token “OVO” will be listed on cryptocurrency exchange.
Read more https://medium.com/icovo/search?q=ICOVO%E2%80%99s%20Token%20%E2%80%9COVO%E2%80%9D%20will%20be%20listed%20on%20cryptocurrency%20exchange%20

We launched “ICO Insight”,web-based publication for blockchain driven startups and decentralized society.
Please Check at ICO Insight

https://icovo.co/bitcointalk/icovo_v01_01.png
https://icovo.co/bitcointalk/icovo_v01_02.png
https://icovo.co/bitcointalk/icovo_v01_03.png

tepos

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

after looking at some analysis data about the project, I now begin to understand about ICOs, the core of the ecosystem needed to hatch
innovative startups related to blockchain. This mechanism is used for the future
and must not be destroyed, but must be carefully preserved. What I regret from
most whitepapers do not include financial information such as balance sheets, because unlike equity investors who are not interested in the latest returns.Therefore I rate this project as a project with an extraordinary program
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

let's support this project so that this project in the future can run smoothly and achieve success, I'm sure the sale of this project will be able to achieve the results that have been targeted.

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

let's support this project so that this project in the future can run smoothly and achieve success, I'm sure the sale of this project will be able to achieve the results that have been targeted.
Yes, this project requires a lot of support from participants and investors to make it easier to achieve the target so that in the future the project can grow.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

I saw that you are opening a bounty campaign for ICOVO, but there is no Signature Campaign available in this treads. or perhaps you had a plan on opening the signature campaign
drybull (OP)

ICOVO team

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

Looks like a unique idea but how are you planning to get new teams to join your platform.? also what will happen to the unsold tokens.?

We have already received requests from many ICO projects.
All tokens left over from token sale will not be issued.
bkrobottc

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

This is an interesting platform which is required for all ICOs but team is too thin. The important factor to make this project successful is its adoption widely by ICOs projects.
drybull (OP)

ICOVO team

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

What different between your project and Eidoo? Eidoo have all this functions (wallet, exchange and ICO platform). Do you have any other functions?

ICOVO is the world’s first and only ICO Platform Protecting Investors with DAICO.
In fact, there are many ICO platform services. but, there are no ICO platforms built around the idea of protecting investors.
We have wallet"ICOVO App", ICO list site"ICOVO Web" and smart contract.
The core of its service is the DAICOVO smart contract, which is based on the concept of DAICO, which was advocated by Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin in January 2018.
In addition to the functions required by ICO project founders such as issuing, selling, and managing unique tokens, DAICOVO offers smart contracts optimized for ICOs adopting the DAICO model. For ICO project founders who use DAICOVO to do their ICO on ICOVO Web, all of the required work, including token design, DAICOVO parameter setting, compilation, and deployment, is free. We plan to release DAICOVO as open source.

for DAICOVO, check it here:
DAICOVO
drybull (OP)

ICOVO team

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

Team must have solid blockchain devs to make this project successful. In Video they promising lot of things but MVP looks simple wallet app - I cannot see how it can actualize healthy ICOs!! Smiley

Oh...Please check our official website more carefully...
We already released not only App but also DAICOVO framework which practically implementing DAICO mechanism in smart contracts. It’s open source software so everybody can use it freely. DAICOVO includes DAICO mechanism, token sale templates and ERC223 extended ERC20 token template.

Whereas many projects hold their ICOs with just ideas or MVPs at good case, we have already released most of our products. And now we are aiming to update them to the next stage.

Read at Product Development Progress
drybull (OP)

ICOVO team

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that ICOVO is now listed on TokensMarketplace https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/icovo/

If you want to update information about your token, contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com  Smiley

We wish you all the luck with your project!

Tokens Marketplace

Thanks.
But there are some to fix...check it at our WP
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

I saw that you are opening a bounty campaign for ICOVO, but there is no Signature Campaign available in this treads. or perhaps you had a plan on opening the signature campaign

It's strange, but it seems to me I have already seen some user with ICOVO signature. But, unfortunately, I can't find him again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Ram5908

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Bitcointalk UserName : Ram5908 
Telegram Username : Ram5908
Campaign Participated : Facebook
Ethereum Wallet Address : 0x27cab06c5b751a3f212a342b23eaa9ea314277d5

Week #1
Period: ( 117 SEP- 23 SEP)( LIKE/SHARE)
Reports
1.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/1989398924458905
2.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/1990519254346872
3.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/1991831504215647
4.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/1992985750766889
5.https://web.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/1994585610606903
drybull (OP)

ICOVO team

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

I see that Icovo sales schedule has been changed which will start on 24 Sep 2018, I don't know what the real reason is, maybe there is a friend here who knows the information, if you wish please provide complete information
thank you if you are pleased

We postponed presale and crowd sale due to poor market sentiment. This decision was made to avoid disadvantage for both token purchasers and ICOVO. We are still carefully monitoring the market movement to find the right timing to start ICO.
However, considering the loss of business chances due to sale postponement, it is thought to be unadvisable for both users and our project.
We have already released β version or official version of ICOVO App, ICOVO Web and DAICOVO. Everything is all set to start the project.
 Accordingly, we have decided to start presale and crowd sale by November 2018 at the latest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: