Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICOVO is the world's first ICO platform protecting Investors with [DAICO]  (Read 30070 times)
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:57:16 AM

Indeed the ICOVO project has no doubt about the project, the initial target was achieved quickly with a very good and very interesting concept. Hopefully ICOVO will be easy to meet its targets
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

3 more days sales will be completed, this project is in the successful ico category. many investors are interested in buying it. development progress products are in accordance with the roadmap and will reach the final stage.
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:25:04 AM

There is a good review of this ICO in the Russian language: https://www.cryptoprofi.info/?p=1039. They have really good results.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

Will it be a platform for managing new ICOs that will be launched in the future? Themanaged ICOs only accept projects those that have crypto currency characteristics?

So, can anyone answer me about these questions? Or is it similar to TAAs? Thank you, if anyone answers me. Success

Navigating a little by ANN I realized what the purpose of the project. My doubts  are already clear.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:38:58 AM

3 more days sales will be completed, this project is in the successful ico category. many investors are interested in buying it. development progress products are in accordance with the roadmap and will reach the final stage.
this project was a success because of the hard work of the team who always worked together compactly and the participants who always promoted this project so that success can be achieved in the current market conditions that are really difficult to reach ico but the team in this project proves their hard work, success is always to this project.
drybull (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

ICOVO team

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

THE LAST DAY!!

ICOVO crowd-sale will end on 30th Nov 2018. 
Don't miss your chance!
Read more at https://medium.com/icovo/how-to-purchase-ovo-final-phase-7718b4004726
lamponk15

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

I have no doubt about the ICOVO project with a very good and interesting concept. the concept of investor security is indeed urgently needed now proven by sales that are visited by many investors. I hope this project runs successfully!
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

I have been observing this project from the very beginning, and I think that the result is quite good, considering the current situation on the market. Now there are few good and promising projects. I really hope that the project will be successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:46:52 AM

I have been observing this project from the very beginning, and I think that the result is quite good, considering the current situation on the market. Now there are few good and promising projects. I really hope that the project will be successful.
all the teams involved in this project will definitely do the best for this project so that success will be achieved as expected, because they also expect this project to be successful so the team will always maintain cohesiveness in developing this project. this project will be able to compete with other projects and success.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

I hope that this project is able to facilitate between investors and ICO developers and makers so that they can provide benefits to both parties

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
goigiacmove

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:39:20 AM

I don't join it, but your words sound like something not good.
What is status of bounty campaign should we can drop the signature it is long time no update appear regarding this even dedicated thread is also locked and no update came out?
Long lasting campaigns sometime are wasting ones.
I tend to join short-term campaigns. Then, if teams don't keep promises, don't pay, I leave immediately.
lenini

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

Hi, I want to tell about one case. I did all the work in this program, my number in table FB(1652) and TW (1694) and earned my tokens, when the final table was opened, I saw that my MEW number is different, these scammers changed the number of my wallet, then I turned to btcltcdigger, but he refused to fix the MEW number, the table is now open and you can all see it, my MEW: 0x23755d3c434e3a200e70741a2a67001b14472B02 I see, you see, btcltcdigger sees this fraud, but he doesn’t want to do anything, in front of everyone, 8 weeks of my work were stolen, I want everyone to see it
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

Hi, I want to tell about one case. I did all the work in this program, my number in table FB(1652) and TW (1694) and earned my tokens, when the final table was opened, I saw that my MEW number is different, these scammers changed the number of my wallet, then I turned to btcltcdigger, but he refused to fix the MEW number, the table is now open and you can all see it, my MEW: 0x23755d3c434e3a200e70741a2a67001b14472B02 I see, you see, btcltcdigger sees this fraud, but he doesn’t want to do anything, in front of everyone, 8 weeks of my work were stolen, I want everyone to see it

This is a discussions thread, might as well move your post in the reputation section or the scam section to get a full attention, there might be some bounty hunters with similar experience and we all want to see how the bounty manager will resolve this issue if your case is true it might be solve and find out what really happened.
lenini

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:33:07 AM

This is a discussions thread, might as well move your post in the reputation section or the scam section to get a full attention, there might be some bounty hunters with similar experience and we all want to see how the bounty manager will resolve this issue if your case is true it might be solve and find out what really happened.

btcltcdigger and members of his team have committed a criminal offense of fraud. But I don’t want to correct the MEW address in the btcltcdigger table, referring to the fact that I was late with the complaint. That is, the problem is not that they are engaged in fraud before everyone, absolutely openly, but that I have lately filed a complaint. I just can not believe that this is possible in our time.
Asyifiah

Activity: 658
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

When payment for bounty ICOVO Will be credits ?
And this is smartcontract ICOVO or not ? https://etherscan.io/address/0x8232875761b97a5242a4cffb94828dff5c101950

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:26:21 AM

I open the web, want to know when sales will start but can't yet let me know when sales will start, and how long will it last? Good luck for this project.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

When payment for bounty ICOVO Will be credits ?
And this is smartcontract ICOVO or not ? https://etherscan.io/address/0x8232875761b97a5242a4cffb94828dff5c101950

Yes that is the correct smart contract I just got my bounty rewards from an article and that is the smart contract where I got my tokens, I have so much confidence on this project because they are a real team with real talents that can materialize the platform they envisioned.

Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

Team ICOVO have confirmed listings on VHCEx, BitOnBay and BBEX exchanges. OVO will start trading in mid-January and they are actively working with a few of the top-10 exchanges
rate ICOVO $0.3/ 1 OVO

u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:55:19 AM

Team ICOVO have confirmed listings on VHCEx, BitOnBay and BBEX exchanges. OVO will start trading in mid-January and they are actively working with a few of the top-10 exchanges
rate ICOVO $0.3/ 1 OVO
this is good news for the ICOVO community, even though I am still unfamiliar with the exchange, but at least the ICOVO tokens will be able to be traded soon. and I hope dev will immediately post this good news on their social media account.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:19:55 AM

rate ICOVO $0.3/ 1 OVO
this is good news for the ICOVO community, even though I am still unfamiliar with the exchange, but at least the ICOVO tokens will be able to be traded soon. and I hope dev will immediately post this good news on their social media account.
If listing on exchanger little volume transaction , I think OVO Will crash down , maybe -70% until -90% from rate ICO.
Many projects always same since Q1 until Q4 2018 .
So , I Will keep waiting for bought low price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: