Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on ico upcoming  (Read 81 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

Now bearish market continues so its not good invest icos. Even highly organized and potential icos not perform very well at this point

Wait for october onwords , its better in that area because next market circule comes. Can you remember power ledger and wabi came on october,

They performed 10x

This is perfect advice i can give you. Do your own research

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

Now bearish market continues so its not good invest icos. Even highly organized and potential icos not perform very well at this point

Wait for october onwords , its better in that area because next market circule comes. Can you remember power ledger and wabi came on october,

They performed 10x

I cannot say for sure which project is better, there is always risk of mistake, but when I am interested in the new projects I am looking at rates provided buy www.icoguide.com, they are realistic and reflect the results of my researches, so I can recommend to look through page.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

The best ICOs will still reach their fund-raising goals and start out at more than the ICO price but instead of going 10x they might go 2x. The rest of the projects might start out about .2x instead of .8x. So there's still profit to be made if you can really pick the best ICOs but your chances of success are lessened if you're a bit more hit and miss in your investments.

@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

They performed 10x

I do not think it will be until October, the electronics market will surge in August, this year is really a gloomy year for the electronics market, the price of the altcoin is almost falling very deep. Perhaps many have abandoned this market.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

They performed 10x

I can not confirm the best ico, but at least potential ico projects will continue to struggle with the current market conditions. I think the surge may be coming in August so there may still be a profit opportunity that can be fought after surviving with the slumping market conditions.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

Okay,
At the current market situation it was better not to invest in ICO and buy tokens after they are listed exchanges at a price 2-3 times less than the ICO.
Do not take this advice blindly, without your own thoughts....
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

They performed 10x

You got it, investing in any ico right now is too much risky, while good coins in the market fall ico coins are not able to rise. I would only invest in the ico in bull market.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

Look through the list: https://icoguide.com/en/upcoming-icos rates are real and not paid, so it is easier to select.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: