Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the important steps for launching an ICO?  (Read 119 times)
manco1984 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

I have got a blockchain-based project idea with an existing concept and a first prototype and I am considering whether or not an ICO is the right tool to finance that project and to bring it to the next level. What are important things to consider before launching an ICO? Are there any best practices? Thanks for your help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

I have got a blockchain-based project idea with an existing concept and a first prototype and I am considering whether or not an ICO is the right tool to finance that project and to bring it to the next level. What are important things to consider before launching an ICO? Are there any best practices? Thanks for your help.

Please refer this below to understanding the complete life cycle of ICO.

https://cryptona.co/understanding-process-ico-life-cycle/

First set up the team and annoucement of ICO in the various channel based on your knowledge mate. If you need the manager to handle your ICO project's bounty phase in future you may send a pm to me.
MLMSoft

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

All ICOs begin with an idea. A startup story comes up with a unique idea for a blockchain related project and proposes it to the community.

If the startup finds the transaction, they go ahead and formally draft a whitepaper that provides all the details  - from the team working on the project to its technical aspects and future plans.

Other particulars are decided then, including the number of tokens that will be distributed, the price of each token and how the tokens will be used in the project’s ecosystem.

Marketing campaigns are launched after this to gain momentum and an ICO date is unveiled when the token sale is scheduled to begin.

There is usually a defined time period to raise the required funds, after which the sale closes.

Investors then start receiving their tokens and plans are made for them to go live on exchanges for trading.

Obviously, this is a simplified summary and a lot of work goes behind the scenes, but the end result is a pool of early investors getting tokens from a promising startup with hopes of future profits.

Here, it follows a chain of ICO list process,
1. Initializing a requirement chart
2. Raising the request for ICO campaigns
3. If accepted the potential investors will make the investment
4. The investors get back with the cryptocurrency to the value of their investment value
5. S/he gets the share in the form of token or cryptocurrency
This is the usual procedure for launching an ICO for sale or simply an ICO token launch!
There is no regulatory board/regulation to monitor such campaigns and so no third party involvement is necessary.

For more details about ICO's working and its launching visit the website listed below.
https://www.epixelmlmsoftware.com/ico-development
Wraithseer

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

You can also scan through my articles for answers, starting with this one:  https://medium.com/@petrunin/how-to-launch-an-ico-a-technical-perspective-22b49d237ce8
manco1984 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

Please refer this below to understanding the complete life cycle of ICO.

https://cryptona.co/understanding-process-ico-life-cycle/

First set up the team and annoucement of ICO in the various channel based on your knowledge mate. If you need the manager to handle your ICO project's bounty phase in future you may send a pm to me.

Thank you very much - good link with helpful information
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

I think you made a lot of information already and you can use the other successful projects as your basis too. I still think that if you don't need much money then you can just talk to some people or companies in order to finance your project. You can also try other ICO platforms like wings, kicko and eidoo.
cleverfox

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

If you are looking for some help in the ICO department, come check out cleverfoxmedia.com.  We offer turnkey ICO development, marketing and consulting.  We will be releasing a summer special soon too!  Message me if you're interested.
DavidSurf

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

Everything you need is on the internet. Information, etc. Launching an ICO is hard. Or rather a successful one is very tough with so many potential issues most don't deal with i.e. hacking, wrong ETH addresses, FUDing a project on sale day.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:49:19 AM

Best practice is to ask for permission instead of forgiveness.  :/

Did you ignore the post that said this area is not for ICO?   You can move it via the control at lower left.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
manco1984 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

Best practice is to ask for permission instead of forgiveness.  :/

Did you ignore the post that said this area is not for ICO?   You can move it via the control at lower left.  Smiley

Sorry and thank you for the hint. I moved the post to another area
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: