Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5775 times)
vhroen

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

In a way, you are right but not all risk takers win their battle, you also have to use your mind and your instinct to win it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FAT_32

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

Well i agree on this, but not too far, i think that crypto is more than risky because of the high volatility but if you know how it works, you will really understand that iti s more than worth it
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

Many big guys started buying it, so rich always get richer, dont forget it, so for a regular people it is hard to hold, coz they need fast money, or if price goes down they will panic and sell it with loses, coz they do not understand how market works
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

Crypto has no time for impatient naive traders who live by lambo and moon asking people on facebook what coin moon soon?? A bitcoin trader should believe and always have faith in bitcoin whatever the odd market might be.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

The problem of the presence of crime in the phenomenon of Bitcoin and other crypto-assets with the onset of 2017 underwent an important transformation. We have to admit that Bitcoin's criminalization is not inferior in terms of the growth of stock quotes. This is the ICO Institute.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Couldn't have said it better.
Those people who are spreading FUD and making panic sales, are mostly newbies with not that much capital invested, and usually they waiting quick profit if they don't see it, they sell in minus and make a post about "how bad crypto is"
I have never seen on this forum topic from a veteran member telling that he sold his 150 btc or whatever, why  Huh Because they have brain and knowledge about the industry and have been here for years, therefore they aren't worried at all.
Its still worth taking risk and investing in crypto, because we are still at the very beginning of something great and big.
SabrinaSwo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

I found a really good project to invest in - HelloGold foundation.  They are aiming to the creation of the full-fledged founding that will be able to provide grants for the upcoming startups in the sphere of further implementation of blockchain technology for financial operations. Moreover, they provide gold-backed tokens. Therefore, with the help of technology, the digitization of gold will enable everyone, everywhere to enjoy these same features that gold offers to the wealthy. With HGF’s gold-backed token everyone will only need the equivalent of a fraction of a dollar to save through gold (ERC20 tokens work to 18dp). If you want, you can learn more #HelloGoldFoundation
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

any and every investment is subject to market risks - people who just want profit and have no heart to take the loss - aren't investors, just greedy fools.

Crypto is really for those risk takers. Getting yourself involved here is a risk itself. So we really need to be careful with each step and decision we make

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

You're right. If you don't want to risk your money, don't hesitate to get out of here. Because in crypto, there is always money to risk for. If you can't risk feel free to go out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Numir

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

I took much more risk in crypto than my friends and I gained more than them.
But we took also pretty much the same risks when we invested.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

Talkig about risk, i think you only need to invest what you can be able to loose and it also take patient and courageous to invest in crypto.
Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Every type of investing/trading is for risk takers. The problem with crypto is too many people thought they would get rich overnight, just like with the dotcom bubble.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:56 PM

Crypto is admittedly risky and involves a lot of nitty gritty stuffs. It is no surprise HODLers are winners in this game. I only have issues with the amount of new projects flooding the space. This has changed a lot of folks to flippers and hardly do we have proper attention paid on promising projects on CMC. Most people now come in during ICOs and flip almost immediately..sad.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

The crypto market is highly risky and volatile and there is no guarantee of profit. Because it is still a new market, volatility is extremely high and only with more investors than this indicator will be able to settle
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:23 PM

Cryptocurrency though risky afford higher returns to investors, and as a results only investors who dares to become rich regardless of the risk get into cryptocurrency trading.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

The crypto market is highly risky and volatile and there is no guarantee of profit. Because it is still a new market, volatility is extremely high and only with more investors than this indicator will be able to settle
That's right crypto is very risky and volatile, but it we can take it, we will earn more profit in a short period of time. Crypto is so risky and volatile but if we can manage it, there will be a good profit to earn.
rizki90

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

i think Every investment has some associated risk with them, so it's normal that everyone in the crypto game are risk-takers in essence. But with the crypto market's movements, I don't think that taking risks alone is enough, you also need the wits and the guts to take the mental stress further, especially in tough times like this wherein there seems to be no hope for the price to make some great rebounds and They who can manage the risk properly is the gainer of that investment. Similarly investment in crypto has bear some risk. Because these are highly volatile. There is a chance to make huge profit and huge loss in one day.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

Engaging to cryptocurrency is very risky if you're not very well knowledgeable on the internet. There is always a certain level of risk involved in any kind of investment. If you want to have a wonderful life with crypto then we have to take those risks. I think it is true that If you do not have a reason for investing do not invest more than you can lose.
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

crypto think for people who think in the past day, as banks are already introducing crypto, and those who deny it or watch a lot of presses or in the house is impenetrable...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

Indeed this crypto business was made for people who can really take risk. If you were born as risk taker then i really recommend this crypto investments for you. but always take the risk within limits that you can contain. It is really necessary to invest what you can afford to loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: