Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5775 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

they just euphoria in buying bitcoins, amateur investors, and don't understand about the bitcoin and fluctuations, they will die when prices fall small. because they are panicking. they just want to get a quick profit from what they see a lot of first people succeed. but they don't understand how much time is spent holding bitcoins.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

If you want to rich through bitcoin crytocurrency then get ready to take risks, there is no way you can make it in crypto currency business without taking the risk, infant life in general is risky, only those who take risks survive.

Risk is an absolute thing in the world of crypto because it's best you understand it first.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

In life nothing good comes easy. The stage of life you're now is as a result of the risk/decision you took yesterday and so why not invest wisely on what you're sure off rather than spending your hard earn money on things that are not relevant. 

It's the thing that will happen because we get things not in the easy way with a wink. Believe it
Boldcom

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Everyday, you are taking a risk. Everything in this world is a risk. No matter where you at and what you are doing, it is still a risk. Risk is almost everything. Investing is just one of them. No matter where you put your money into, you are taking a risk.
Anatol_89

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Our whole life is a risk. It's just another area of activity where you can choose to take risks or not.
nicktalman93

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

True that!
Cryptocurrency is a next big thing!
https://coingape.com/cryptocurrencies-the-next-big-thing-experts/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=test&utm_term=none
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

Yes actually it is true that cryptocurrencies are for risk takers only but in can also be use my anyone if they are educated and well learned about how it runs.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

yes the bitcoin is not always in strategic that we use but bitcoin investment and another coin investment have the risk and in here the people that have the big mental that want to take risk about it will make the profit and good future if they want to invest in that coin by taking a risk of anything

jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

After the significant price increases that occurred in December last year and in 2013 everyone understood that crypto investment is a risky thing and takes the courage to invest in crypto.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

Thanks to such risky people, the world has learned a lot and progress has moved forward. If it wasn't for the guy with the pizza for 10 thousand bitcoins, I would not be writing here now.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Exactly your right....  Working in cryptocurrency requires us to take a risk much....  If we a person who easily panic because of the changes happening in market....  Definitely crypto is not for you.... If you want to earn a lots you should adopt this characteristic....
If you are wise enough to understand the importance of it.... You will succeed in the end.... That's why as a cryptocurrency user we need to equip this skills to us for us to earn more....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

I think what you say is absolutely correct and there are a lot of people panicking because of this. So your stupidity and anxiety is the secret of success of other investors. They always find the opportunity to invest and earn profits based on the stupidity of others

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

Probably crypto is for risk takers,those who can dare every stress it brings most especially to those investors that invested last 2017 when the price were very high.I agee with you that most millionaires nowadays are those people who take risk long time ago.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

if you dont want to take a risk I doubt if you can make it in life. you see all those millionares you see today they have one way or the other risk alot of thing in their life. so is crypto also involve risk. sometime you gain sometime you lose. people spreading FUD are those that have not invested because nobody will invest and want to lose. This happen to be the one of the qiuet moment for all crypto investors but we should not worry keep holding your coin but never forget the lesson you have learnt.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

Crypto is not for the faint and ignorance heart. It is risky and with a little effort in researching and due diligence you will excel in crypto. You will not be unnecessarily afraid you don't sell any FUD and hold when you are in red.
Exactly. people who start to  invest last december 2017 suffered a huge loss for their portfolio specially the newbie who bought when it was at its all time high and panic selling when bitcoin suffered massive sell off. crypto is very risky amd volatile but the profit you may earn is worth the risk.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Yes, I think anywhere you put your money especially in the digital world is quite risky. Engaging with cyptocurrency is very risky if you do not have very good knowledge on the internet. That's in my opinion.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

I would agree that risk-taking plays a very essential role in the crypyocurrency industry. It is the primary way to be able to gain profit. Without risk-taking investors, bitcoin wouldn't be where itis right now. So I do think that being a risk-taker is one of the if not the most important character an investor of cryptocurrency should build and develop. For it is the biggest key to success in this industry.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Yes crypto is only for risk takers and people who afraid to lose money are not fir in this type of making money online. Crypto is complicated  especially in trading due of it's too hard to analyze the coin move if they are increase or decrease and this is the risk in crypto you are like gambling your money.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

That is true Crypto Currencies is for risk takers. If you are too emotional with your investments you should find other form of investment because with the volatility of the market you might loss all your investments if you will panic and be emotional.

markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Yeah absolutely for risk takers, because it already said that this development in technology like blockchain and crypto are experimental. People who'll join its rank, should be prepared mentally when their spared money that they put into crypto world, gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: