Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is For Risk Takers  (Read 5772 times)
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

There are endless possibilities in this cryptoworld so we should be able to know how to adapt on certain changes since these changes can either make us happy or frustrated that we may end up giving up on bitcoin. But still, we should remember that a fail is just a beginning of new positive possibilities so do not be afraid of just one loss and another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

Crypto is only for investors who are patient enough and knowledgeable enough. Crypto is a place where you can make a lot of money but the higher the profit, the higher the risk. One successful investor is one who must accept risks and take risks in this environment.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

Yes many risk takers are now millionaire in the crypto market and this all is happen because of their risk taking ability and investors should take some time risk taking behavior and the crypto is future so if i take risk today i can become more money with crypto instead of doing job some where.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Jaidman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

There is future in cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

I seen lots of people are panic and selling and spreading FUD . But based on my experience people who really dare to take risk only won here .
Wise and daring investors are still searching for good potential coins to invest while its really cheap were greedy people are panic and spreading FUD
Finally people who dare to invest bitcoin even when the price of 100$ they created fortune here . Its completely daring and vision not at aall luck . SO if you are having real vision and want to make milestone in life then be here in crypto and support other wise please quit .

Exactly, if you cannot take risk don't ever move near Crypto because if can make you extremely rich overnight and can also reck you overnight too
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

there is always a certain level of risk involved in any investment. when you invest in something new whether it's a new company or a new technology like bitcoin it's always a little more risky.
Mikebutler92

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

If you want to rich through bitcoin cryptocurrency then get ready to take risks, there is no way you can make it in cryptocurrency business without taking the risk, only those who take risks survive.
Rojer1928

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

it's not too risky, the important thing is to invest what you can
Exactly, at least some people get it. Those who can handle risk are people who get the most from investment and if. But that does not mean that you invest in any coin and hope to get a good return from, coins and must have the basics first so that real world usage becomes successful.
Sofak

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:22:54 AM

if you don't want to take risks, I doubt if you can make more in life. You see everyone getting the millions you see today they have one way or many things that are risky in their lives. Likewise Crypto also involves risks. sometimes you get sometimes you lose. people who spread FUD are those who don't invest because no one will invest and want to lose. This happens to be one of the qiuet moments for all crypto investors but we don't need to worry about continuing to hold your coins but never forget the lessons you have learned.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:28:22 AM

There is risk attached to every investment. Every investor is a risk taker. However, the story of crypto investors is quite different. Crypto investor need to be always ready to learn new projects that enter the Blockchain technology. Crypto investor cannot invest in a project without any knowledge about the authenticity and the capabilities of the project, unless the investor wishes to lose his money.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:35:52 AM

Crypto is indeed for risk takers I accept,either you invest only what you can afford to lose or the other way around,lots of patience is needed in the crypto world ,the ones that wins are the HOLDers ,it pays to be one ,no matter what ,you can't lose unless you select a scam project ,go through white papers and select only genuine projects then you will be fine.

Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:31:18 AM

Crypto is for risk takers. It is not meant for the faint hearted considering any little mistake one makes imvesting in the wrong coin or icos , you could loose half of your invested capital within a twinkle of an eye.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

It is true that the cryptocurrency if for only people who love to take risks. Before I invested my money in cryptocurrencies, I am aware that making investment in cryptocurrency is very risky.

The most important thing before investing is to learn the details including risk, as we know that investment is always directly proportional to the level of profit, the higher the profit level the higher the risk, and bitcoin is a high risk category.
Nanacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

What do you mean by risk taker? Every individual can be a risk taker; however the degree of risk may vary as a result of various factors. I do not agree with you that Crypto is for risk takers
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

Crypto is not only for risk takers it is for all but those who take risk here must gain a big profit and it is the only advantage that the risk takers get.
Yes, cryptocurrency was not made just fornrisk takers. Everyone has its own capability to have it but I strongly agree that those who the risk more has its own chance to earn and get more profit because in the crypto world it was a investing and trading method which you need to monitor every coin you have and trade to other or sell it when it has a high value.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:20:23 PM

Crypto is not for the faint and ignorance heart. It is risky and with a little effort in researching and due diligence you will excel in crypto. You will not be unnecessarily afraid you don't sell any FUD and hold when you are in red.
Indeed. In this type of industry, yoy need it is a tough heart and mind to overcome temptation of selling you assets on the time of dump jist to certainly regain and save yourself from dumping your investment because the less we should know, that the volatility of the cryptocurrency is always unpredictable. So if you will be caught into this temptation, the fear have overcome you and in the end, you will jist regret doing such actions because the mere fact you have seen that every crypto coins have their own potentials in a specific yet unknown time so the ones who will benefit are those risk takers that have overcome the temptation of selling when price and the market is on dump.
Kristinasomaira

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

Yes , this is absolutely true that bitcoin is for only those person who can take risks. As we know , If there is a high risk then there is a huge profits. Same as in crypto world, if someone is ready to take risk then he can invest in cryptocurrency for long investment .
minhtamhl

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

Is the story in that trend? I don't see crypto being for risk takers but rather for those ready to learn new creations built on the Blockchain technology. People who are able to read and make tangible analysis on the crypto market are the winners each time.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

Yes , this is absolutely true that bitcoin is for only those person who can take risks. As we know , If there is a high risk then there is a huge profits. Same as in crypto world, if someone is ready to take risk then he can invest in cryptocurrency for long investment .
thats not always the case. if you invest a big sum and take a massive risk that does not always mean the outcome will be a positive one. yes you have to take risks but you also need a plan.
beryziq

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

Maybe yes, Crypto is for the risk taker. but I think crypto is not for risk-takers as you see it. Crypto is for people who are ready to take the step of learning new stuff and applying them either on daily basis or with their investment.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

Not true. Well maybe for some who love to have risk and live on the edge but for the rest of us, cryptos are becoming a way of life and I never invested big amounts of money so it is basically everyone has his unique plans.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: