Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering loans up to 0.5 BTC  (Read 1172 times)
LOBSTER (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:38:20 PM

Hello,

I am offering loans up to 0.5 BTC, more just with an exception (not for everyone).

If you are a newbie, i need a deposit / collateral in Litecoin, Namecoin or Dogecoin, NOTHING ELSE!

I am ready to give loans without a collateral to well-known members, i decide the criteria, who is in the run.

Send me a PM if you are interested!

Have a nice evening Wink

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmcl

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:04:16 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 09:18:37 PM by dmcl

you did not reply.. i said i can give collateral. if i transfer my current BTC balance to LTC i can give collateral of about 1.4LTC

not every newbie is a scammer ffs  Angry

what a waste of a PM.. i can give collateral, i can post screenshots of my paypal balance, my virwox account at its limit, my transaction history on cex.io and whatever the f--k else you want. i have had more than 0.25BTC pass through my hands both ways already why the f--k would i want to scam someone for a measley 0.25BTC. why offer a service and offer it to newbies if you then dont provide it when a newbie asks for a loan? i swear you guys in bitcointalk are batting 1000 in terms of making me not want to help out a single one of you once im established here and have some BTC about me.. well apart from foysal, hes a f--kin legend for helping me out not once but twice.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:59:05 PM

Calm down, man. It's nothing personal. There's a small (ok, well maybe not so small) band of scammers that incessantly cycle through new accounts trying to scam people in Lending. It has become policy to assume that all newbies are possibly an alt of one of these shady folk. And you'd be surprised at how little BTC these guys are willing to scam for. They'll sit on accounts for months just to scam .001 BTC.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:03:02 PM

What interest rate are you offering.  Smiley  What are the terms?

I'll borrow for a low enough rate with long enough term.
LOBSTER (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:22:23 AM

you did not reply.. i said i can give collateral. if i transfer my current BTC balance to LTC i can give collateral of about 1.4LTC

what a waste of a PM.. i can give collateral, i can post screenshots of my paypal balance, my virwox account at its limit, my transaction history on cex.io and whatever the f--k else you want. i have had more than 0.25BTC pass through my hands both ways already why the f--k would i want to scam someone for a measley 0.25BTC. why offer a service and offer it to newbies if you then dont provide it when a newbie asks for a loan? i swear you guys in bitcointalk are batting 1000 in terms of making me not want to help out a single one of you once im established here and have some BTC about me.. well apart from foysal, hes a f--kin legend for helping me out not once but twice.

1.4 LTC are about ~30$ = 0.03 BTC - this is far away from 0.25 BTC.

Just gave you my requirements, you don't fullfill them, so it's more then risky for me. Sorry.
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:28:01 AM

Guy, I worry for you, with the blood pressure.
tennis

Activity: 343

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:59:33 PM

I may hit you up in the future... I have been successful with borrowing on SealsWithClubs and BitcoinTalk - up til now hehehe Tongue  Good luck.
LOBSTER (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:10:42 PM

I may hit you up in the future... I have been successful with borrowing on SealsWithClubs and BitcoinTalk - up til now hehehe Tongue  Good luck.

Okay, i'm waiting Cheesy Thank you!
dmcl

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:04:02 PM

1.4 LTC are about ~30$ = 0.03 BTC - this is far away from 0.25 BTC.

Just gave you my requirements, you don't fullfill them, so it's more then risky for me. Sorry.

fair enough but you could have said that.. i had someone else offer me a loan also but when i said i could give collateral of 1.4LTC i was basically offered the equivalent amount in BTC. i dont know if you operate the same way but if so can you please tell me what the point in you giving or someone else receiving a loan for say 0.25BTC for example but having to put down collateral totalling the equivalent of 0.25BTC.. if the person had that much then they wouldnt be looking for a loan?

would you loan me 0.25BTC if i give you 1.4LTC or however much LTC i can muster (would be around that) and i can give you the difference up to 0.25BTC worth in GBP via paypal which you can give me back on loan repayment. yes i could potentially do a chargeback and leave you sitting with only 1.4LTC or so but seriously.. PM foysal and ask him if i can be trusted. hell ill even let you keep the 1.4LTC afterwards because ill make that and then some trading the GHS id be buying... i need BTC fast because GHS prices on cex.io are in the toilet (go ahead, go to their site/trade page and look at btc/ghs price over last 1-2 weeks) which is why i have been trying to get more BTC ever since i maxxed my virwox deposit limit. i have already missed the initial crash last night but luckily prices went up and have been on the decline since so are fairly low now again. i can give you screenshots of whatever u want, etc to prove or help show that i am straight up and not out to scam anyone. i have made damn near 1BTC already though have not been re-investing as im overdrawn with my bank until i get paid on the 15th. been funnelling profits into bank to reduce and hopefully clear the OD so when wages are in i can set up a payee and buy BTC from one of the more popular/trusted markets via bank transfer because as you and i both know, paypal sucks for this.

@ jakedeez, lol
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:13:54 PM

why the f--k would i want to scam someone for a measley 0.25BTC.

To make an easy $200?

Like Tomato said, it's nothing personal.  It's just too easy to make up an account and run away with coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dmcl

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:33:26 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 12:14:08 AM by dmcl

then why offer loans to newbies?

200usd is like 130gbp, im seriously going to be trying to scam for 130gbp when i work 37 hours a week, run a small business mapping/chipping old BMW's, have approximately 40 odd domain names for sale on sedo and sell random stuff (mostly car parts) on ebay.. im not that desperate for a measley 200usd/130gbp. im sure if you googled my username (cue the scammers copy usernames from other forums brigade) im sure you would find i am on many ECU tuning sites, some BMW related sites and i could direct you to my ebay user ID which has the same name just with car model after it which also all matches up with my paypal email..

at some point people need to remove the tinfoil hats and realise when someone is not a scammer.. what really boils my shite is that people are essentially accusing me of being a scammer by default purely because i am new. im not a scammer and im a stickler for the principal on things hence getting a bit annoyed, particularly, when finding someone supposedly willing to loan to newbies and thinking, great, my problems are solved and then having the door slammed in my face because i cant put down collateral equalling the amount i want a loan of? if i had enough to put down an equal amount of collateral i wouldnt be looking for a loan.. that totally defeats the purpose of getting a loan in the first place.

is there perhaps anyone a bit more flush with BTC that could afford a 200usd/130gbp loss in a worst case scenario and loan me the 0.25BTC i need just to prove the point that i am not a scammer? i mean seriously.. i offered to give screenshots of anything he wants to prove what im doing with the BTC and why i need a loan.. i wouldnt waste this much of my time for 130gbp ffs.

EDIT: i had a brainfart.. i can offer a domain or domain names as collateral. why didnt i think of this before Embarrassed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449416.0
dmcl

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:38:47 AM

Vod, as i cannot PM you due to you blocking my PM's i am forced to post this here to ensure you are made aware of my intentions. i will be pursuing legal action against you and potentially the forum operators should you not get your ego in check and remove your dafamatory negative rep you gave me with no evidence.. you can speculate on whether someone is goign to do something on the forum but you cannot give me bad rep because you speculate i will do something that i have not done.

i suggest you remove your bad rep, delete your defamatory comments about me in the 3 threads mentioned and refrain from doing it again in future unless i actually scam someone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449450.0

have a nice day Smiley

@lobster, i will delete my replies in order to help to de-clutter your loan thread once Vod has removed his defamatory bad rep he gave me. your choice to loan or not to loan to me is your decision which i have no qualms with.
LOBSTER (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:17:27 PM

then why offer loans to newbies?

200usd is like 130gbp, im seriously going to be trying to scam for 130gbp when i work 37 hours a week, run a small business mapping/chipping old BMW's, have approximately 40 odd domain names for sale on sedo and sell random stuff (mostly car parts) on ebay.. im not that desperate for a measley 200usd/130gbp. im sure if you googled my username (cue the scammers copy usernames from other forums brigade) im sure you would find i am on many ECU tuning sites, some BMW related sites and i could direct you to my ebay user ID which has the same name just with car model after it which also all matches up with my paypal email..

at some point people need to remove the tinfoil hats and realise when someone is not a scammer.. what really boils my shite is that people are essentially accusing me of being a scammer by default purely because i am new. im not a scammer and im a stickler for the principal on things hence getting a bit annoyed, particularly, when finding someone supposedly willing to loan to newbies and thinking, great, my problems are solved and then having the door slammed in my face because i cant put down collateral equalling the amount i want a loan of? if i had enough to put down an equal amount of collateral i wouldnt be looking for a loan.. that totally defeats the purpose of getting a loan in the first place.

is there perhaps anyone a bit more flush with BTC that could afford a 200usd/130gbp loss in a worst case scenario and loan me the 0.25BTC i need just to prove the point that i am not a scammer? i mean seriously.. i offered to give screenshots of anything he wants to prove what im doing with the BTC and why i need a loan.. i wouldnt waste this much of my time for 130gbp ffs.

EDIT: i had a brainfart.. i can offer a domain or domain names as collateral. why didnt i think of this before Embarrassed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449416.0

Sorry, I can't understand you. It is so hard to read my thread exactly? I said that I am ready to give loans ALSO to newbies IF they fullfill my requirements to deposit collateral in the form of LITECOIN / DOGECOIN OR NAMECOIN.
dmcl

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:30:42 PM

is english your native language? if not i can word things better so you can understand me.

i was willing to give collateral though i only had 1.4LTC, the only other thing i could think of that i could maybe use as collateral would be some of my domain names as once i transfer a domain there is no comeback unless the other person sends it back. it doesnt matter now anyway because my virwox account will have its limits raised in 1-2 days so i can just wait for that.
LOBSTER (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:09:54 PM

is english your native language? if not i can word things better so you can understand me.

i was willing to give collateral though i only had 1.4LTC, the only other thing i could think of that i could maybe use as collateral would be some of my domain names as once i transfer a domain there is no comeback unless the other person sends it back. it doesnt matter now anyway because my virwox account will have its limits raised in 1-2 days so i can just wait for that.

No, English isn't my native language. Sorry for any mistakes.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1350

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:35:27 PM

pm sent

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██