Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now and earn in the next few months!  (Read 566 times)
burakdat (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

I have come to a point where sharing is loving and would like to share this good news about the market fall down of bitcoin and other crypto. Well it is not really that bad news especially if you had already holding crypto because there will come a time that bitcoin will going to go high again on its market price. Just relax, seat back and watch market price going strong each day. And to those who do not have yet their crypto then i this is a good advise invest now and earn in the next few days, weeks or months.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

Definitely right. This is the thoughts of the people that has a strong trust and believe to this system. A true believer has a full of faith that bitcoin value will be increase again and will give a better movements in the upcoming days. So keep holding and nothing more should need to think all we need to do is be calm and patiently wait.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

Now the market is in a terrible depression. But I think now is the best time to invest in crypto currency.

Having bought Ripple, Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin, you can now get 100% of the profit for 1 month

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

the market is so dip - a very good opportunity to buy more - no doubt.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

If you are potential investor then it is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. As the price has dropped significantly both bitcoin and altcoins. It would be very profitable for you some time in future.

zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

I've never tried buying bitcoin because all I know to earn bitcoin is to join different campaigns that is qualified to my rank so I don't have any idea on buying and investing also I didn't know how to buy and where to buy bitcoin. Can you give me any tips on how to buy?
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

the market is so dip - a very good opportunity to buy more - no doubt.
Yes i agree with you, the reasons for it in my personal analysis is this month is middle of year and usually it starts up trend until the end of year, it is good chance to getting good profit for six months later or starting trading right now until the end of year because the up trend is started right now, everything depending on the strategy of investment in bitcoin.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

definately its a buying time and this kind of dip will not come again.
if btc bull run start btc will go to 20k surely .
i want to say buy btc and hold.

thereactor334

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

I just bought LEDU Token. I believe this is a good investment.
PAKYU

Activity: 400

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

maybe this is not dip for btc you should think about that before buy more. every dip is create new dips unfortunatelly.
Anusanka Kaushitha

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

hi,
 guys this is investment period,market dip also will help beginners to enter the this field.keep doing researches and earn some thing bigger.cheers!
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Do you think BTC hit the lowest point for this year? https://coincodex.com/article/1871/has-bitcoin-hit-rock-bottom/
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Yes, it is true. This is the mind of those who have a strong belief and trust in this system. A true believer has full confidence that the value of bitcoin will increase again and will give a better movement in the coming days. So stick with it and do not have to think that all we have to do is be calm and patient and keep trying and waiting .. Thanks
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

I have come to a point where sharing is loving and would like to share this good news about the market fall down of bitcoin and other crypto. Well it is not really that bad news especially if you had already holding crypto because there will come a time that bitcoin will going to go high again on its market price. Just relax, seat back and watch market price going strong each day. And to those who do not have yet their crypto then i this is a good advise invest now and earn in the next few days, weeks or months.

This is a good way to encourage your peers especially in this so called dark and down times where all of us are hust seeing red into whatever screen we are using to be updated on the price of the cryptocurrency market. This is one way to put it and even our most hardened veterans in the field of trading and buying and selling might fail to see that given how low the bar has dropped. We just have to be in a belief and convictions strong so we can be alright in this phase

wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

It is now possible to buy, suggesting that a mainstream coin, such as bitcoin or ETH, is likely to be profitable for the next few months as long as it holds it.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

Yes, the market is improving today. Once you realize the trend has begun to increase again. It is time to control the fund and buy. That is the best time to optimize profits at the end of the year. As the process of increasing demand for formation is certainly profitable early. Because the market has been liberated and brought the freshest.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

This is a good way to encourage your peers especially in this so called dark and down times where all of us are hust seeing red into whatever screen we are using to be updated on the price of the cryptocurrency market. This is one way to put it and even our most hardened veterans in the field of trading and buying and selling might fail to see that given how low the bar has dropped. We just have to be in a belief and convictions strong so we can be alright in this phase
what you said is true. instead of complaining why the market is in bloodbath, you just have to encourage your friends to remain calm and if possible it is nice to buy some if you have some spare amounts left, this is not to ensure profit, but maybe yes it ensures you but also to make others feel better by cheering them up.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

Now is the best time to earn good money! I'm sure that now the crypto market has reached its bottom! such a sale will be no more! if there is extra money that can increase several times in the near future, then this money should be sent to buy biktoin and other coins! I am sure that in the near future a new growth will begin and the price of bitcoin will show us new records for the price! Now people with large wallets buy bitcoin, but not through exchanges! Now the crypto market has knocked out the weakest hands! crypto market - this is for patient people! There is no eternal fall, as well as there is an eternal growth! my assumption is that in the fall will start a good growth of all coins!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Ofcourse its you who has talking so this might be a good advice from you,but what about from those who has been in dip since they bought At The Hype?do you think this is enough to justify their losses and may earn sooner?this is good for those newly investors or those investors that had escaped the bear market and waiting for this dip to re enter crypto
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

well that is pretty cool that we all know that very soon the market will high so we need to invest now then in the next few months we have to make a huge profit. the major problems is that people are always afraid of buying, investing in system the project is no longer pleasing again due to the sudden the development.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: