Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Altcoins dump again?  (Read 4582 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
We are still in the bear season, definitely we can't see uptrend motion, But isn't be like these forever, corrections might be over soon and that time we all see market prices started to grow and turn into green again. We shall not bring these as a big deal, that is how crypto market works and we just accept it.
I agree.There are really things in crypto that is considered inevitable just like the dumping of all the coins today.And whether you like it or not,once bitcoin is in dump,most of the altcoins too are sure to follow.So things like these cannot be prevented.We just have to wait patiently for their prices to go up again.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
chadelo

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

I would look at Fantasy Gold (FGC).  It's holding strong even in this continuous bear market!  It's a great long-term hold with a ton of potential.  A Masternode coin that is extremely low market cap at the moment.  Soon to be listed on Exrates and just got listed on CoinMarketCap.  A great coin to hold for 2 or more years due to the fact that the ROI on the MN is phenomenal.  Also, the team is hardworking and already have a working product in DraftDaily.com which taps into the current 7 billion Fantasy Sports Industry.  What Masternode coin has a working product?  They also have monthly events taking place in Las Vegas!  The first event took place on June 2-3.  Next event is coming up on July 14-15!  Check it out on discord:  https://discordapp.com/channels/362315238734954496/457901060070178818.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

It is strong correlation with BTC . If it decreases the whole market decreases. Just to mention that last year same time
BTC was  $2.600.  No reason for being pessimistic even in this bearish market.

The condition is now the worst during the year, I hope soon to improve because if conditions persist then make investors lose patience so they prefer to leave and choose other investment.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

Because people don't believe on crypto and they are selling their coins, so why the price is rapidly going down... It doesn't look good...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

Again I saw the market drop in exchange rates rapidly. This makes the price of the altcoins also decrease. The current cryptocurrency market is heavily influenced by third parties as well as stock market rates. But I still hope for the pump of cryptocurrency in the next 3 years.
leoandrew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

All alt coins are going down , is because of the down market . what do we have to do now ? The market will set back soon or else it'll take time so If you have any legit coin to invest , you can invest on it . I'd you get scared and started dumping all your coins then it's seriously a bad idea .
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

Again I saw the market drop in exchange rates rapidly. This makes the price of the altcoins also decrease. The current cryptocurrency market is heavily influenced by third parties as well as stock market rates. But I still hope for the pump of cryptocurrency in the next 3 years.
Even in few months we can already see a pump in the market price.So we should not lost hope despite all the bad things that are happening right now.People who are most likely to wait with patience are those who often get success in the end.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

Many people can always be asking the same question you are posting here every time there can be a dump just like what is happening right now! In reality though any reason can be valid as we know that cryptocurrency can act in a strange way and there were times when ascribed reasons were not heavy enough to be given validity. It is all about the market just going down or investors not feeling upbeat for the market. The same thing can happen to forex or stocks but the difference is that here in cryptocurrency the volatility is just like an avalanche and could bury us alive if we allow it. Sooner or later things will start to do some reverse and things will start growing again into the resistance threshold and the same cycle will be showing again. This is just a cycle we have to understand though frankly speaking this really hurts especially for people who are hodling on.
The reason why altcoin is now on dump because bitcoin encountered bear trends that they are all depending on it but don't be discourage because it tooks, time to recover in just a, short period so better to hodl until it will recovered .
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

While whales' manipulation and other factors contribute to the fall in the prices of altcoins, the fall in bitcoin price, even slightly, is likely to affect the altcoins prices. Most of the graphs are emulating the bitcoin graph pattern.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

At present, due to high pressure from the stock market, leading to a significant reduction in exchange rates in the cryptocurrency market. All altcoins fell by more than 10% in exchange rates. So if you are holding altcoins then you should exchange all USDT and then hold it will be safe.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
I.P. Freely

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:05:36 AM

Seems like AMB has been holding real solid for the last couple weeks. On the daily it looks bottomed out and with a bunch of catalysts coming up in the next month or two it seems like it has only one way to go and that's up.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

That is the effect of having a lot of hungry and poverty ridden bounty and airdrop hunters who think that no matter how low the price is, what matters to them is to get something even if less than little. That makes them sell at ridiculously low price and the effect is that they bastardize the market for real investors and many other hunters.
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

I'm holding my altcoins. It is obvious that in the near future the market will grow strongly. and the price will please us.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

I read a news yesterday about a a company holding 0.83% of all the btc dumping it.  I think that's the reason for dumps,  but its going end as they are already stopping the dump

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

The reason for spilling altcoins is bitcoin and ethereum. They can not collect altcoins as their price drops. When these two go up, they will definitely start to rise
ponyongie

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

It is normal because Bitcoin is having a big dip. Everyone is making their profits secured and we can't blame them. Big factor is the hack attacks on Bithumb and Coinrail. I am glad that FantasyGoldCoin [FGC] is not that affected and don't mind the price for now, they are just focusing on their continuous projet on eSports. No worries at all Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
borjois56

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

this time the market again weak, all crypto prices down, we do not worry, this is common in the crypto, be patient, soon crypto prices may rise

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

I think we all need to calm our nerves down and not rush to sell in panic, things are so bad now and we seems to be very unhappy with the situation which is very understandable but my advice is that we should all cool down and not sell now. Selling will only make us loose big when things get back to normal.
inuyahi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

I think we all need to calm our nerves down and not rush to sell in panic, things are so bad now and we seems to be very unhappy with the situation which is very understandable but my advice is that we should all cool down and not sell now. Selling will only make us loose big when things get back to normal.
many people said like that, the price will be back to normal
but until now what happen? the price still isnt back to normal. if youre really trader, you'll use short term

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

many people said like that, the price will be back to normal
but until now what happen? the price still isnt back to normal. if youre really trader, you'll use short term
Yes the price will be back to normal eventually but we don't know when. When btc go down all alts follow. Most of the trader now are losing IMO, except those trader using short selling method.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: