Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Altcoins dump again?  (Read 4583 times)
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

I sell some of my altcoins. But I don't get Fiat. I sell my coins for Ethereum. In my opinion, this is the best solution.

paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

all altcoin dump again because on what bitcoin status nowadays, past few month bitcoin price falls big on the market. most of the investors are got panic and make sell their token immediately. in that case if bitcoin will recover, altcoin will recover too. Do don't panic just need more patience that is the key of our success in each of us.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

For current case, it is due to the price drop from bitcoin. Hence it indirectly affected most of the coins.

So far there are only a few coins that are not affected by it.

Mentally you have to be very strong to overcome the current crisis
lancealtar

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

I think now there are manipulations on the crypto-currency market that large investors have created. Perhaps the fall of Bitcoin's course will continue for a few weeks, after which the gradual growth of the rate will begin. It is very important now not to panic or sell tokens at a low price.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

Yes, they fall I think I fall even. Although I was sure it was already the bottom. So I stopped making these predictions.

Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

I sell some of my altcoins. But I don't get Fiat. I sell my coins for Ethereum. In my opinion, this is the best solution.

Not everyone sell their alts for ETH or bitcoin like what you did. These price dip are caused by people who dump their alts in exchange for bitcoin and cash it out as fiat. If you take a look at the market, altcoins has the biggest drop than bitcoin.
It could be a best solution, if majority of the investors never cashed out their alts for fiat.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

Well the best thing to do would be to set a stop loss on your assets so you can never fall too much, considering the volatility of crypto currency lately with all the corrections and bear market after the all time high. That'd be step one, so hopefully over the last month you haven't woken up and realized your assets have lost 3x their value in a very short time.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:40:00 AM

Prices will continue to decline as bitcoin prices remain uncertain. Bitcoin will rise as soon as you leave, but daily hacking news causes the price to fall.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
We all worried too. I think this is the worst dump ever. Bitcoin touches 6 K. There are all coins that follow the red flag. I hold some coins and lost more than 70 % value. I don't know when the price will recover at least to the previous price with 0 % lost. That's very bad.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

I do not know, almost all coins are declining. In fact almost in all markets. Suggestions remain optimistic, patient, if necessary, now is a valuable moment to buy Altcoin with a certain amount. And I still have hope, that in the future, all prices will be normal.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

I myself am very confused why the price of the coin majority has decreased dramatically perhaps the right advice in these circumstances stops investing including appropriate measures in anticipation of major losses.Until the exchange rate is stable back first.

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
Yes, now the entire cryptocurrency market is dropping again and many altcoins are losing up to 30% in their price. I don't think that the reason is in manipulators; trade volumes and the number of deals are decreasing on the market. A month ago, there was a forecast that bitcoin would fall to 6000 and even below, so this is the expected decline.
vihang200200

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

Altcoins continue to fall because bitcoin is falling. And also because those who run the market need to get rid of excess bitcoin holders and altcoin holders.
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

Don't panic it's just normal. Crypto is volatile. If I were you Fill your bag with FGC (Fantasy Gold Coin) It will surely give you a lot of profit this year end. Check the project and be amazed with its progress.

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

Altcoins drop and rise. It's no longer news, actually because these things will not but happen. There are instabilities in cryptocurrencies. So, it rises and falls. Just try and understand the analytics of different coins and how it will be of benefit to you.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

Altcoins drop and rise. It's no longer news, actually because these things will not but happen. There are instabilities in cryptocurrencies. So, it rises and falls. Just try and understand the analytics of different coins and how it will be of benefit to you.
I still wonder why some people are always worried about issues they cannot simply change, when they should even be seeing it as an opening for greater gains in the long run by buying the dips. Anyone investing or trading this market should have known the level of volatility of this market and be able to learn how to make decisions based on that, which panicking should not even be a part of it.

Panicking solves no problem and would only set in emotions. I expect no sane trader not to know what to do anyway when it comes to making decisions based on the market volatility, but for an investor, as long as you are buying the dip, at least be patient enough for the profit and know all you need is patience. Recovery was not meant to happen overnight, but the mentality of people wanting to get rich overnight, is what simply clouds their decision making.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

I think we all need to calm our nerves down and not rush to sell in panic, things are so bad now and we seems to be very unhappy with the situation which is very understandable but my advice is that we should all cool down and not sell now. Selling will only make us loose big when things get back to normal.
many people said like that, the price will be back to normal
but until now what happen? the price still isnt back to normal. if youre really trader, you'll use short term
Every trader will definitely know what to do at every point in time but for an investor, as long as you have not bought at the peak and you have at least acquired some position at the bottom, the best for you is to have some patience or buy more if you have more to buy with if it goes lower.

No one can time the market at the right time and only if you are a trader before you can actually be able to make good move in the market and be able to stop loss without any emotions attached, anything outside that, you are only going to end up making silly mistakes if you do not withdraw emotions from your decisions as an investor.
ILLuzion

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Unfortunately, we are still in a fall trend. When bitcoin starts to grow, no one knows.We must endure and hope.

kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

Because of Bear Market but it is the Nature of Crypto world. I also keep reading the update positive update also coming like Bahamas’ Central Bank Set to Introduce a Digital Currency ( You can check in CCN.com)  So we just have to wait. In my opinion hope for the best.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

It will recover soon we need to wait for a little and we need to accept that because that is life. If you feel lucky now then next week you feel so unlucky because life is like a circle, its always rolling. So for now we need to do is wait and be patient.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: