Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Altcoins dump again?  (Read 4583 times)
military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

Everytime bitcoin dumps, altcoin market follows. People are scared of losing money that is why massive panic selling is happening.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

Market capitalizations for some altcoins are ridiculously low at this moment.
I don't see a lot of downside potential (for low caps especially)
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

If you do not have the means to buy cheap altkoins, then my advice is just to wait! When the moment of panic sales passes, the market will turn up!

[
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

If you do not have the means to buy cheap altkoins, then my advice is just to wait! When the moment of panic sales passes, the market will turn up!
yes moments like this is the right time if you want to add assets that we already have to buy at a very low price, it seems with this condition that there are many people who stuck in the high price and do not have any other capital to buy it back. the best option is to keep hold of the coins we have until market conditions increase again.

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Well many ico right now just like a main job for bounty hunter. They not invest or hold in it but also they dump it when they got it and thats was a quiet mistake for bounty hunter right now. They sell in cheap price and make more cheaper again that worse

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

I think now is the time to get busy buying a whole lot of altcoins that are gonna turn out good. For instance, so many people that have the desire of holding ETH all this while, but couldn't due to shortage of funds can do now Cos the price is kinda affordable for an average investor.

you can buy any altcoins in the market if you have money and you can choose more than 5 coins. the more coins that you can buy, the higher your chance to make a big profit in the future. we are going to see the market is down again because bitcoin still in the red zone and it is hard to increase more in the short time so the altcoin will get the same things as bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be stable for a little bit consider the last week pump is totally fake and it needs the more time to get another pump again but i believe we will break 7k rate in this month or next month because it needs a little time to pump the bitcoin from 5.8k to the almost 7k
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

This is certainly sad, when the expectation of all users that july soon improves but the market seems stagnant, I hope the market soon recovery so as to make investors eager to buy and invest more.

Yes, we all expect to see the market heading for recovery soon, but we should not get our hopes up after a single green day. I think that this disappointment every couple of days is not doing any good.

alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

Its depends on btc because it is the best coin of all alt coin.If bitcoin price is low..market falls down definately but btc price are always increase.Market is depend 90% on price of BTC.So,bitcoin is dump.All coins are also dump.
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

You just have to wait and do nothing. This is the easiest way and the most effective. Everything will grow in the near future.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

I think in the near future will grow in the first place the price of bitcoin and Ethereum and then the price of all the other altcoins. I'm sure, it is not long to wait and soon will come a new cycle during which capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will set a new record.
projectandy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

ALTCOINs are still dependent on bitcoin. If bitcoin dump, altcoin will follow. Altcoin market needs to be independent maybe in future.
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

yeah the current market is going hard to predict right now. since bear market and didn't going back to rise.. let's hope it's gonna rise on Q3
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

Growth if it starts, then with bitcoin.Many investors will start to come out of altcoins and buy bitcoin.Then will begin the growth of other coins.I see that.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
What I see if altcoin prices throw away all the people will be confused they can get money from where, because they are willing to leave their jobs to invest in Altcoin, therefore I am sure soon the price of altcoin will rise again and can be profitable because there are many people who holding and holding their altcoins

Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

Yes alt coin will drop since the host is decreasing, whatever built on it will surely decreases. The host dictate d paste for any created altcoin. And otherwise when d host increases, whichever altcoin created from it, will surely increases
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:01:56 AM

the market is indeed being in a condition that is not good in this year. even I think this will not happen in high rise until the end of the year. so it is better at the moment is to wait and be patient. utilizing things like start buying also be decisions that could be made to the investment in the year ahead.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

the market is indeed being in a condition that is not good in this year. even I think this will not happen in high rise until the end of the year. so it is better at the moment is to wait and be patient. utilizing things like start buying also be decisions that could be made to the investment in the year ahead.

Well you have a point sir! bitcoin are dramatically in downtrend position from the start of this year, altcoin at the same time are go to the flow in drowntrend but still I have a high believe it will recover soon my prediction it will happen in the 4th quarter of the year the best thing we can do is to observer and be patient.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

I don't think that we (ordinary investors) can do much about the situation. All we can do is to adjust our trading strategies to the current market situation.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

Whenever Bitcoin price drops altcoins drop harder. As long as there are mostly being traded with BTC that's gonna be the case. You can see that coins such as Binance Coin usually move against the market since a lot of coins are being traded with BNB.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

Is not really the altcoins, the projects and the teams are working hard, it is the huge weight of bicoin making the whole market unstable. How do we deal with that?
That's right, bitcoin value have a large influence with current market, the value of alts are falling even updates and progress are still ongoing with with certain project, i think we don't have anything to do but keep trusting those project that we supported and patiently waiting for the best time to sell it out when the pumped begin to show up.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: