Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Altcoins dump again?  (Read 4580 times)
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:27:33 AM

All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

in my opinion, that happened because the price of bitcoin and ethereum prices fell, resulting in a decline in prices against other altcoins. all we need to do now is invest or buy altcoint that will drop the price. this is the right solution we have to do
maybe it is, but the ether is also alt koin.
and now is a very good time for purchasing.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:12:33 AM

All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

I've done everything, brought all the money in Fiat and decided to invest it into reality.
For cryptocurrency, I invested a little bit in Ethereum. I'm still very worried about putting a lot of money in crypto world.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

alts prices depend on btc and eth prices. If they fall then all alts fall. It's always and nothing changes.

Unfortunately, I think the rally trend has begun, but when there is no excessive fud, it all actually opposes direction and re-corrects, but I am not discouraged because some altcoins are still green in accordance with the development of their roadmap, this is called fundamental because it is proven not to follow trends overall for a few moments.

Many people still hold btc bought it for 200-300$. I think we can see a new bottom for btc till the end of the year.

dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

I think the reason for this is due to the fact that there is less demand for these altcoin as most investors are selling their altcoin and investing in bitcoin other than holding patiently until the market recover, I believe if there is higher demand for these altcoin, the price will rise.
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

Unfortunately, there's still a lot of bad days for the altcoins. Even wanchain is $ 1 and we're waiting for a lot worse days.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

Hello! Some people over here says that oh bull market comes but I don't  see it.  I thing there is still deep bear market.
That is because many people are looking at the market and seeing what they want to see, most people that try to remain calm and try to be very realistic about how the market is going to move do not make any kind of prediction like that, the truth is that most likely we are going to see the market not moving much during the rest of the year and it is likely the next year is going to be similar to this one.
traktornut

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

there's nothing we can do about the drop in altcoins prices. because the market is falling.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

The best solution is to hold everything in bitcoins, since this is not yet the final bottom, the price of altcoins can fall even more, but only in autumn the trend will change.
btctop1

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

While bitcoin does not start to grow steadily, the baby will be in this condition. All the time there will be a correction, although I prefer to call it a fall in prices. Unfortunately, the market is extremely dependent on bitcoin.
akosijue

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

I partually agree with the idea that all altcoins are being dump, but not all i guess. The bearish market has been pulling many altcoins' price but I still think it's because or the top cryptocurrencies. I think that many investors see them only as short-term investments, not long terms like ICOs today with lots of potentials so if they get a 2-5% profit, they'll just take back the investment they did and just wait for another dump. Manipulators or not but I just think that bullish market will be around BER months.
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

This is literally awful I have last around $1,000 during 1 1/2 weeks from now... I start to regret that I have not sold everything when this dump have take place, but also I am keeping the hope that everything will go up and beyond.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

Well various ico get-up-and-go promptly honest ilk a american berth epitomizing charitableness hunter. They not levy or clench in it on the contrary further they unload it when they got it and thats was a calmness misreckoning epitomizing charitableness hunter get-up-and-go now. They deceive in cheap cost and make more cheaper furthermore that worse
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

And it is not surprising and atll, don't you think so? The market is stagnant now and I hope it will be change in the nearest time because losses are too large.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

And it is not surprising and atll, don't you think so? The market is stagnant now and I hope it will be change in the nearest time because losses are too large.

The growth will never appear while many people wait for it. I think we must go to 3-4k per BTC before the bull rally starts.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

Altcoin and Bitcoin dump again because Bitcoin ETF delayed to on 30 of september, many trader panic sell cause this news. We should be wait untill this date to know where market will to go. If Bitcoin ETF approved so price of BTC and others altcoin will going up and all the times high again. We should be enough extra patient to make profit in crypto market.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:21:06 AM

In Crypto market all is about offer and demand. If offer is much more than demand, then price goes down, and vice versa. However, this is how Crypto market worked since its beginings. When investing in a volatile market you assume and expect these fluctuations, but if you believe in what Crypto can offer, then keep your holdings and/or buy more cheap altcoins/btc and stop panicking at every single dip.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

Altcoin and Bitcoin dump again because Bitcoin ETF delayed to on 30 of september, many trader panic sell cause this news. We should be wait untill this date to know where market will to go. If Bitcoin ETF approved so price of BTC and others altcoin will going up and all the times high again. We should be enough extra patient to make profit in crypto market.
I agree with you . We should be more patient this time because if we sell now, this is a very stupid choice and it certainly will not bring any profit. I believe that this phase is only suitable for long-term investment and certainly ETF will participate in this market. Please wait and hope for the next thing

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:22:37 AM

I would not be overjoyed with emotions and would not hesitate to prematurely release the Alcoy. Because we do not know what will happen with the jam. He will grow or serve. I wanted to believe that he will grow.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

Cryptoworld is still shaking and all including bitcoin are affected of down trend. There are no exact time when it will come back . But lets just hope for the best for crypto.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:24:44 AM

well market state was quite unpredictable for a last few months. even with bitcoin rise up, so many altcoins can't following bitcoin uptrends
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: