Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Altcoins dump again?  (Read 4582 times)
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

Yes, altcoins also fell because people afraid to invest money in the cryptocurrency. In the meantime this year this year is very bad for cryptocurrency and for investors because people who bought cryptocurrency at the beginning of this year lost a lot of money.
Until you sold the coins, you didn't lose anything.And the price reduction can be compensated by the additional purchase with a significant drawdown.And if you invest in the long term, then bought and forgot about them for a year.The market can't keep falling!

Actually even the market price drops to the bottom, if you have invested on it, your investment will still remain the same, as long as you are keeping it, because its not your money who is dropping, its the value of the coins you bought not your money.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Well, I also want to know why all the world and all the people now dump the coins now, market price and the trading volume decrease everyday, when the price rise little, but the price will drop more in next day, please, stop to dump it, no investors want to invest in this bad situation.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

You need to take advantage of the fall and buy altcoins and wait for the growth of BTC. The growth bitcoin after a while, the altcoins will make a profit.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

Consider this an opportunity, not a loss. You never know when to sell and buy. The best strategy is to buy when everyone is selling, which is what I'm doing now
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

Consider this an opportunity, not a loss. You never know when to sell and buy. The best strategy is to buy when everyone is selling, which is what I'm doing now

I'm afraid not all of the people could apply your advice on their daily trading routine, not all of the people here in this cryptocurrency world have the money to do so. We wanted to buy to make the dip worth it but monry is the problem, maybe we are holding coins but we don't have the fiat to buy another cheap coins in this bearish trend.
pryzh

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

With this unsafe market situation, you ought to be vigilant in picking the coins you have to buy and the endeavors that you will take after. This reduction gives a dreadful effect on a couple of edges. For instance, ICO which winds up troublesome in accomplishing its goal. In any case, there is a respectable side to taking from this condition, which is used as a chance to make purchases of potential coins that will have the ability to make a ton of preferences when the market has extended its cost yet again.
Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Having invested hundred dollars half of year at you eight months ago now there were several dollars. Coins fall and fall in tens of times. Falling continues
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

Having invested hundred dollars half of year at you eight months ago now there were several dollars. Coins fall and fall in tens of times. Falling continues
We have nothing to do when the situation of the market is dumping so the Altcoin dump too, the best way to do is to wait because eventually it will back again. Also dumping is always there so just be prepare whenever its dump again, and don't lose hope dumping is the part of market movement so surely you will encounter it many times. So its better if you know when to hold and to sell your crypto.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

People are trying to dump their altcoins as soon as they see the fall of bitcoin. Many try to fix profits, only because they are afraid of the collapse of the entire structure. I do not know how to handle money correctly, so I rarely get to fix profits.
Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

The market is constantly falling and rising. We must learn to use these fluctuations in order to get a good profit. Many people want the growth to last forever, but this is impossible.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

The market is constantly falling and rising. We must learn to use these fluctuations in order to get a good profit. Many people want the growth to last forever, but this is impossible.
yup that's true, we have to get used to this situation, we can get a lot of profit after this condition if we choose the right & wise move, panic just give us nothing but a loss. just be patient

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

I think the main reason is the flow of money from one cryptocurrency to another. Judge for yourself, the money goes from your altcoins to bitcoin, but from bitcoin to dollars.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

I think it makes no sense to ask the question what do we do to remedy the situation. Because it is unlikely that we will be able to change something.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nimp5good

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Altcoins will grow and fall because this is a market, it cannot be argued that only growth is possible, although the market is certainly growing and the overall growth trend will continue for a long time, but there will be many corrections, some projects will die, in general there will be no just!
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

I think it makes no sense to ask the question what do we do to remedy the situation. Because it is unlikely that we will be able to change something.
of course we can't change it but we all hope Crypto will get better. We can predict because we see the current market conditions or can see from any side so many people predict the future of the coin, even though all that is not necessarily true. we can only pray and hope for the best that Altcoin will rise again so we can all profit.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

I think the biggest factor that makes the market difficult to recover and dump again is because of the many scam projects, the more scam projects will make the market difficult to recover.
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

The market is now very stable and good for regeneration. I have been trading in coins for the last month and making good money at small races. I think that now it is relevant.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

I think the main thing we need to do now is not to sell our assets. Even if they're down 50%. Hold them and don't even move.
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

I think the main reason is the flow of money from one cryptocurrency to another. Judge for yourself, the money goes from your altcoins to bitcoin, but from bitcoin to dollars.

last weeks more alts are adding fiat pairs. a lot of stable (USD) coins are being created. looks like big boys are preparing to smth.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

last weeks more alts are adding fiat pairs. a lot of stable (USD) coins are being created. looks like big boys are preparing to smth.
i want to believe. We need new growth cycle to attract new users of crypto, the audience not growing on bear market. Wear the belts  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: