Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best bounties?  (Read 396 times)
HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

i can do youtube videos , and for me i think it's the best time and effort , social media takes so much time , when a video just one time with some work
Cheer. If you have a good skill with making video, you can participate in some campaign. The reward is so good.
Always AL

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

The bounty of the best is signature campaign, but not all of the best signature campaign, if the current language skills can be mastered, the bounty of the translation is very promising, the results obtained are very satisfactory. If you have not been able to follow some of the bounty program, you can start with a bounty of social media
Ritaaa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:39:40 AM

Hello guys!

thank you for your time,

as you can see i'm new here , i just want to know what is the best type of bounties in term of returns $ ?

1. signature (i don't have access to it)

2. videos and articles ( i can do videos in english)

3. social media

Signature is very good because is almost passive money, you have to place several useful posts a week, the only bad thing is that you have to have a certain reputation as a poster, you can lean more to the social media part that has no other request but to have followers and move around the net.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

the most of every bounty the biggest is the signature and the second is the video / youtube, the third is translation and as you know the social media is in the last order. the smallest reward with telegram. from the average of each project.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Probably the translation campaign: between 10 and 20% of the total bounty allocation for 15/20 participants !
But really a lot of work, Sign campaign are really coolest !
gamerWOT

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

the best bounties translation and signature campaigns. Translations, because you do all works few hours and that's all and wait payments.
deniyoga

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

Advice from me.
Just follow the bounty program and you recognize the manager who you think is good, which can be successful and successful in running bounty program.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

yes mmm, to me it all depends on the bounty allocations so if twitter and facebook carries higher pools that means that will be better but normally signature campaign carry's higher allocation than the rest. so i will advise you to join signature campaign but your rank have limited you so what you will all do is that you can join the facebook campaign and twitter including content creations to help you earn high then after it's listed on the exchange you can now trade to particular currencies you want to.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

it all depends on us, if I think you better read first the concept of the gift program and its allocation, but sometimes all the gifts are successful, some are unsuccessful, good campaigns are signatures and social media if you have the ability to translate You can also participate but at least the jr member account.

Nyo hai

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

I say all bounty is good but I participate only signature champaign, facebook, twitter and telegram
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 274

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

I say all bounty is good but I participate only signature champaign, facebook, twitter and telegram
No,it is not.You will end up wasting your time by following all the bounties because most of the bounties were just worthless and don't have any real usage.

Can someone suggest me some bounties for joining in the facebook campaign,look to earn some buck with that FB too. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

In my opinion, I think the best bounty in terms of reward is the signature campaign because they give bigger reward and you have a very good understanding of the project compared to social media or article or video campaign. Though social media campaign are also very good and are convenient, the signature is the best bounty.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

Signing and translating in the bounty mission, making videos and articles are the best choice for high returns! But the time spent on these tasks is very high, and once the mission disappears or fails, you will feel depressed!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

bounty is the best bounty that has experienced managers and a good bounty you can see from the existing ico team, not only that good bounty also you can see from how the activity of the manager, because we know bounty has a task every week that always give update stake in spreadsheet.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

Video and articles, social media are good choices, and if you want to complete a signature task, it's very simple. You only need to raise the forum level to JR to start working! (Reply 30 messages or post 30 articles in the bitcointalk forum)

Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

it all depends on each of us. if the good gifts asked clearly the answer signatures campaye because here the amount of allocation most of the other campaye but here must be at least a member J.R member. but here too we must be careful in choosing the gift because not all the gifts are successful.
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

I think for you who are still learning I recommend social media for you, because social media is very easy to understand.
next you can continue to signature campaign

Wahanna

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Best Bounty are articles and YouTube videos its too high to stakes you can..
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

Hello guys!

thank you for your time,

as you can see i'm new here , i just want to know what is the best type of bounties in term of returns $ ?

1. signature (i don't have access to it)

2. videos and articles ( i can do videos in english)

3. social media

It all depend on allocation of budget to different bounties in that project . if they do allotment of more budget in signature then you should prefer it , if more budget in videos or article then that one would be better . also compare the number of participants in those spreadsheets .
social media bounty have less budget usually so if you have to choose then chose either of first 2 options .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: