Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about community managers?  (Read 536 times)
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

But as a community manager for a project, you should be familiar with the project's patterns.
So when someone asks you a question, you can answer it accurately, so I don't think it's easy.
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

In bounty companies, managers are managers who help participants solve their problems, this is certainly a responsible task, but there is not much time to think about this topic!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.
Congrats! that's an achievement not everyone who is working as a community manager was able to reach this milestone.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you?
I like those community managers that are very approachable to their workers, it helps in a way to give a bit of task and rewards as well.

What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?
I have no experience on this and as long as you guys are working very well and making your best shot with your every project and avoiding scam projects as well, that's all you need to do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you? What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?

It is very interesting to know  Smiley

I don't have a problem with all the community manager I worked with, it's very tedious and time-consuming but the rewards are all worth it, but good payout they are now a lot of community managers vying for positions on every ico that are being launch.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

Managing a campaign is not easy as you think thats why a community managers play a big role for every ico project to make them to success in the future. I salute to all trusted community manager that always bring to every participant to earn extra money!!!
But theirs a few manager(maybe have no experience to manage campaign) turn to scam or scamming the participant and not paying enough reward.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

Managing a campaign is not easy as you think thats why a community managers play a big role for every ico project to make them to success in the future. I salute to all trusted community manager that always bring to every participant to earn extra money!!!
But theirs a few manager(maybe have no experience to manage campaign) turn to scam or scamming the participant and not paying enough reward.

a community manager in a usual ICO project can not be a scam. Just a project can. A community manager can even have no idea if project scam or not
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

It is impossible after all to adjust all managers under one template) The only thing I would like to introduce is shifts. That is, several hours one manager responds quickly, and then it is replaced by another. Although the companies probably will not allocate funds for this. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

That depends on different factors. Initially, I prefer community managers who possess a high ranking in this forum(Member and above) when compared to lower ranking managers. Trust rating also helps in determining whether they are legit or not. The manner in which they interact with the participants and their effort is something which I closely pay attention to since that helps me in deciding whether that particular manager is someone worth remembering or not. Based on these factors, I prefer managers like Sylon, Yahoo, aTriz etc who are some of the best managers in this forum.

Do not agree!
Since recently, I have ceased to reconsider the company's bounty in which managers are Sylon and aTriz, as well as a few with higher ratings.
Absolute ignoring participants, lack of answers to questions during the project and much more ... I personally lost confidence in these titled, formerly correct managers.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

That depends on different factors. Initially, I prefer community managers who possess a high ranking in this forum(Member and above) when compared to lower ranking managers. Trust rating also helps in determining whether they are legit or not. The manner in which they interact with the participants and their effort is something which I closely pay attention to since that helps me in deciding whether that particular manager is someone worth remembering or not. Based on these factors, I prefer managers like Sylon, Yahoo, aTriz etc who are some of the best managers in this forum.

Do not agree!
Since recently, I have ceased to reconsider the company's bounty in which managers are Sylon and aTriz, as well as a few with higher ratings.
Absolute ignoring participants, lack of answers to questions during the project and much more ... I personally lost confidence in these titled, formerly correct managers.

Disagree too. Firstly, Sylon is not a community manager, he is a bounty manager. Secondly, I can't call him professional. He doesn't support users and creates conflict situations. I've been working with Sylon and I've made a huge part of his job.
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Hello everyone!

And I'm curious what you think about community managers. Does they help you? What would you change in community managers? What style of communication you prefer?

All people know how hard the work of being community manager because lot works you will do to satisfy the project you hold and the people who participate to your campaign.  For me I can't blame some community manager didn't update the spreadsheet or other things in a bounty because of many works they need to do as a manager. The most important is being fair to the community and honest for every details.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
tsmmyth

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

some of the community managers are st a blessing, great and quick to respond to problems and answer questions  as fast as they possibly can, these are the types that understand the vale of the community, making it very easy to work with them, then there is the arrogant group who careless about the community members and will always be rude, most of these type fail in the long run
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

I don't like while community managers ignore questions and block participants for uncomfortable questions. It is not professional. AlsoI wonder what are salary rates for community managers?

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

I don't like while community managers ignore questions and block participants for uncomfortable questions. It is not professional. AlsoI wonder what are salary rates for community managers?

true. all the questions have to be answered.

salary depends on experience, skills and the company you work in
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

My thought for community manager/s is simply, they must be responsible for the people who wants to interrogate in their channels about new ideas and updates in their ICO platforms. They must have patience on handling some projects without any hesitation because they are the ones who specified to work for that position. They always active in their channels so that they can keep an eye on the discussion of members.
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

The fact is that all managers are different, and therefore it is impossible to say unequivocally, and although I understand that the participants in the companies of generosity get the same and sometimes stupid questions, I would like all the same more responsibility!
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Hello everyone!

A good community manager is worth a lot. It is a job that does not require to know a lot about numbers or technology, is more like an art to keep people interested and happy about the product.

valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

Yeah , You as community manager, it does help for us as a bounty hunter. You all gave us the opportunity be part of your journey here in crypto world. We as hunter needs also to support our way going to what we are need to know.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

Yeah , You as community manager, it does help for us as a bounty hunter. You all gave us the opportunity be part of your journey here in crypto world. We as hunter needs also to support our way going to what we are need to know.

yeah. it is also important to find a good bounty manager who is ready to cooperate
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

Hello everyone!

There are good and there are bad bounty managers. The good ones for me are the ones who do their job correctly and answer questions and so on. I try to support such bounty manager and I think very positive about them. For communication i prefer bitcointalk, but telegram is also ok.  Smiley
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

Hello everyone!

And I'm curious what you think about community managers.

Community managers, do you mean Telegram manager? Well, I used to think their job was easy, they just repeated the answer. Sometimes, I see members who are unhappy about the bounty or the project. And they were kicked out of the group. I really don't think this is the way they should do it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: