Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can offer me a service that gathers all the important information?  (Read 158 times)
chem96 (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

I have a lot of coin/token, I think more than 30 in my portfolio, which I keep in principle for the long term (2021).

I have a portfolio management problem right now.
  • I am always afraid to miss information about a swap / HF
  • For some tokens there is too much information out there and I don't have time to follow everything.

Is there a service that gathers all the important information (swap, HF, exchange listing) and where can I subscribe only to the Token that interest me?

If not, I think it would be a great business idea to launch such a service (against subscription of course)

My goal: more time for my familly  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

I have a lot of coin/token, I think more than 30 in my portfolio, which I keep in principle for the long term (2021).

I have a portfolio management problem right now.
  • I am always afraid to miss information about a swap / HF
  • For some tokens there is too much information out there and I don't have time to follow everything.

Is there a service that gathers all the important information (swap, HF, exchange listing) and where can I subscribe only to the Token that interest me?

If not, I think it would be a great business idea to launch such a service (against subscription of course)

My goal: more time for my familly  Grin

The closest thing that i can think of that does this sort of thing is https://coinmarketcal.com/

Simply go to "Alerts" -> Create new alert -> Add all the tokens/coins you want to be noticed of, and then you'll receive an email or something similar when an event gets added.

I'd say that it is definitely not 100% accurate, but it's a start.

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

With more than 30 crypto in your portofolio, it's almost difficult to attract all their news and updates in one platform especially if they are developped under different blockchains. Even so, any great platform can't publish news about every coin in the market. The best solution should be subscribing to newslatters of each one of them so you will receive all major updates in real time and bookmark all the active channels. I would also suggest you to try this new service where you can add your coins to your portofolio and compare it to other portofolios: https://stakestrategy.com  This platform is still in Beta test version for free and you can discuss adding new tools with developper. I had the chance to discuss about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432498.msg39572644#msg39572644
For instance, you still should make your own researches about your holds.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

I don`t know about such service,but I was wondering about using Google Alerts to get updates about altcoin/tokens.I`m not sure that Google is fast enough in indexing blogs,forums,reddit and social media status updates,but after all,it`s 100% free.I would never pay any one-time or subscription fee for such software or service.This info can be gathered for free.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

The most easiest way to go about it is to hire a developer and get yourself a bot developed which sends alerts via SMS/Email from sources of your choice for the coins of your preference.Since the bot will be programmed from scratch, you can always resell it, open-source it and customise accordingly. Creating such bot wouldn't be a costly thing to do.
chem96 (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

Yes a bot but I'haven't time to spend in specification and developpment. I just want to pay and use the service Cheesy

Maybe google Alerts with concatenation between Token and HF/listing could be an alternative. Thanks Davis.

I'll try it

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

Yes a bot but I'haven't time to spend in specification and developpment. I just want to pay and use the service Cheesy

Maybe google Alerts with concatenation between Token and HF/listing could be an alternative. Thanks Davis.

I'll try it

Try creating a reddit account with ONLY subscriptions to the subreddits devoted to your coins. That way, when you log in, only the feeds from those coin subreddits appears on your home page.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

I'll try it

Try creating a reddit account with ONLY subscriptions to the subreddits devoted to your coins. That way, when you log in, only the feeds from those coin subreddits appears on your home page.
Alternatively, create or use a multireddit like this one which is dedicated to the cryptocurrencies you're most interested in.  That way you could use an existing Reddit account and have a place to view just crypto news whenever you want.

If Reddit has too much opinion and unimportant content for you and you want someone to aggregate information from news websites specifically, there are a few crypto news aggregator services like CoinSpectator.  They might be quite generalised though rather than focusing on the exact cryptocurrencies you want.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

I'll try it

Alternatively, create or use a multireddit like this one which is dedicated to the cryptocurrencies you're most interested in.  That way you could use an existing Reddit account and have a place to view just crypto news whenever you want.

If Reddit has too much opinion and unimportant content for you and you want someone to aggregate information from news websites specifically, there are a few crypto news aggregator services like CoinSpectator.  They might be quite generalised though rather than focusing on the exact cryptocurrencies you want.

none of you guys get it, he doesn't want aggregation, he just wants actionable [IMPORTANT] information about price, wallet updates, and forks.  Aggregating 30 cryptos means a ton of articles to aggregate through on those 30 rather than a 1000 which is still too much content to sink time into

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: