Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast registration in bounty  (Read 396 times)
cryptolord2077 (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

lol, Account farmers might love it and use it for their abusements.
Please lock the topic for now.

Depend , how somebody uses it.  But I think it cam have very practical use when you are applying for some government documents. They sometime require you to fill same information 5-6 time but in different section. You need to validate all entries for typo and correctness. Now I think we just validate one entry and rest will be copied by shortcut.
Same thing can be achieved if you just keep all you details in a singe Notepad file that you are going to use multiple times, but this look more smarter way.

And at the same time very fast. I generally forgot what it is to fill out forms, everything happens in a few seconds. One of the most useful tools for me.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:32:52 AM

Look great, it help me save my time. But i scare of risk of lost data? Can it happen?
cryptolord2077 (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

Look great, it help me save my time. But i scare of risk of lost data? Can it happen?

At me such did not happen. Make a backup copy in a text document.
Determan

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:51:49 PM

Thank you, with such thing it will be much easier to register in bounty.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: