Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you tell people?  (Read 3466 times)
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

I am telling people that crypto currencies represent the next industrial revolution. Because blockchain technology integrates itself in so much industries already and it going to change the world, as soon as more people will use crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

I don't really want to force them to join in my journey to make an extra income here if they don't but I still suggest to them to try to Invest or participated in some currencies that they can joined. And I think it is really hard to get them into it if they don't have a lot of patience in holding and waiting to increase the value of currency.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
People see crypto as investment and not a daily method of payment like paypal and other stuffs. They are afraid of the unpredictable price of bitcoin and other crypto currency, they took it just to invest and not use regularly
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

Crypto like a gamble now, it can go up or maybe we look back in 10 years to crypto and see it as the thing that gave us blockchain technology.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I tell people who are engaged in cryptography, that the main thing is to make informed right decisions and draw conclusions from the wrong decisions.

Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

If someone suddenly becomes interested, then I simply explain that cryptocurrency is a bubble and it all depends on how much money is invested in it!
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

I say that the value in the blockchain is in the idea of the blockchain. Look at how many organizations have adopted this idea, well, while the cryptocurrency is only developing and very dependent on the news, but I think they will gain momentum .. so in my opinion the value of the blockchain idea
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

I never insist in conversations with people that crypto space is a place for a great opportunity to make money. People generally perceive crypto with distrust, they basically have the idea - only the money that is in the wallet. I do not try to prove them in words. Time passes and I can show them how much money I have increased in 2-3 months. Only then I speak confidently, and people start to believe that cryptomats are good for making money.
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Demand creates supply! This is the eternal truth that played a big role in the development of cryptography and bitcoin in General. Many shadow businesses liked to use cryptocurrency in their business, so the growth was rapid and success was achieved.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

I tell people that in spite of all these falls in the market it will definitely be better, because the market will still gain a large number of new investors as well as institutional investors. I am sure that this is a good choice to tell people the truth.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

I do not say anything, why have I to say? I believe in crypto in long term. This is enough for me

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

i tell them to leave, and do it fast.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

What is meant by this is about cryptocurency? if indeed about this, there were many people who did not believe but gradually and until now they believe that the cryptocurency produces and adds to their income.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

What is meant by this is about cryptocurency? if indeed about this, there were many people who did not believe but gradually and until now they believe that the cryptocurency produces and adds to their income.
with the current market conditions there will not be many people who believe that, if we show a market graph now, can they be sure that crypto investment will be profitable? I don't think there is much we can tell others, let them learn it for themselves.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

I would rather provide evidence that I got from crypto, not just bullshit, so the person I told him would be better able to digest it. but if we only provide news or evidence from others it will only be underestimated because what people need to believe is proof.

yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

I'm talking about the fact that it is a digital currency, "digital gold". I say that we stand at the origins of the development of the newest technology, which in the future will be applied in all spheres of our life.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

yes cryptos is not fix they are volatile, I'm gonna tell people that cryptocurrency is virtual money you can use it to pay which support cryptos and you can earn real money by trading and investing cryptos, but it's risky.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

I would rather provide evidence that I got from crypto, not just bullshit, so the person I told him would be better able to digest it. but if we only provide news or evidence from others it will only be underestimated because what people need to believe is proof.
Good thing to do that, it's better to show them proof rather than saying something they can't easily adopt, if they seen earnings with proof they can easily be move and start gaining interest about the system and how things works around the market, we all need to trust our own experiences and share it to someone we desire to also enjoy whatever benefits we are already gaining and enjoying after we believe with this new digital cryptocurrency.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

I hope that now, when the price tag for many cryptocurrencies has fallen dozens of times, people will understand what cryptocurrencies are. This is the best mechanism for withdrawing money from ordinary people.

bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

Crypto value comes from fans if the demand is large, it can be expensive and increase but investment in crypto is very high risk for getting rich when you win and poor when you lose

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: