Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BONUSES] CRYPTOV8 - A Fully Regulated Crypto Banking Solution  (Read 1517 times)
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

A customer can simply select their desired cryptocurrency or cryptocurrencies at a point of sale or online and select these through their banking app as the means for payment, regardless of the currency the merchant accepts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panrado

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

interesting project and I think this project is very good for the investors. but similar projects there are many in the market, what is your strategy to compete with others?
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

This crypto bank niche i popping up a lot lately, i hope you guys already have a license & not willing to gather money first then look for a license.

This crypto bank niche becomes an old news in this cryptoshpehere.

Goo luck with sales though, have nothing against this ICO, i'd love to see a real working crypto bank to be honest.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

This crypto bank niche i popping up a lot lately, i hope you guys already have a license & not willing to gather money first then look for a license.

This crypto bank niche becomes an old news in this cryptoshpehere.

Goo luck with sales though, have nothing against this ICO, i'd love to see a real working crypto bank to be honest.
I agree with your opinion about the license. They must prepare licenses in matters related to applicable laws and regulations so that will not be a problem when ICO is running or even finished. And yes, I am also glad to see a real crypto bank working so as to reduce the gap between traditional banking and cryptobank.
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

a good and very good project. Wish you well to attract investors. I support you. good luck.
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

Cryptov8 [CRV8] - The Need of Time - Bringing Banking into Blockchain

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/cryptov8-crv8-the-need-of-time-bringing-banking-into-blockchain

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
Elza_Zernik

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

To be quite honest, these types of banking solutions for crypto are a somewhat unreliable in my opinion.
That said, I still wish you best of luck on your project.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

Cryptov8 MVP Prototype Demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV0J8A44Ao4

Alpha prototype of Cryptov8's mobile application for a unified account supporting:
Multi-currency fiat and crypto linked current account.
Atomic swaps and person to person transactions.
Cryptocurrency linked debit card.
Crypto syndicated loans.
Integrated fiat gateway and exchange
CryptoKingh

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Can you tell us what legal steps you have taken, be it implementation, policy, so that you are able to release your platform?
ashrafmolky

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

Universal wallet and combined account sounds interesting!
Cryptov8! (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

Can you tell us what legal steps you have taken, be it implementation, policy, so that you are able to release your platform?
Hi CryptoKingh,
We have had meetings and discussion with representatives of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which were met with favourable reviews. We have a 400 page regulatory business plan which focuses on the traditional banking side of the project and we previously held a consumer credit licence. We could have applied for a licence variation in order to apply for a full banking licence, but there is little benefit so we are going straight for a banking application.

I previously have worked for central banks, clearing houses, monetary authorities and have launched 15 new banks. The rest of the team have similar pedigree.
For those that are genuinely interested we can always make time for face-to-face meetings in London or video calls to answer any questions.

From a legal perspective we have an advisor from Locke Lord, one of the most respective global law firms in the industry

Cryptov8! (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

Universal wallet and combined account sounds interesting!
Cryptov8! (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

Thank you, with the news today from the Bank of England, and Mastercard's new patent being awarded we strongly believe we are in the right place at the right time!
Cryptov8! (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

Cryptov8 Alpha MVP early prototype release is now available.

Unified Crypto and Cash current account
Crypto linked debit card
Peer to Peer transfers
Crypto lending
Integrated exchange and gateway
Drag and drop for crypto to cash, cash to crypto and atomic swaps between tokens

https://youtu.be/CV0J8A44Ao4
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

Wonderful project I'm glad that I joined you! the whitepaper its awesome love the project! Great team with great project.
Greatben

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

Indeed, the team behind this project have done their home work before announcing but I still have a question that I want the team to answer. I personally was attracted to your project because of this sentence

"Cryptov8 will remove barriers to use and incentivise early adoption by rewarding cryptocurrency holders in a similar way to fiat (currency that is declared by governments as legal tender)"
My question is this: Do you think you can beat conventional banking with your system? If yes, explain how.
Thanks
Cryptov8! (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

Indeed, the team behind this project have done their home work before announcing but I still have a question that I want the team to answer. I personally was attracted to your project because of this sentence

"Cryptov8 will remove barriers to use and incentivise early adoption by rewarding cryptocurrency holders in a similar way to fiat (currency that is declared by governments as legal tender)"
My question is this: Do you think you can beat conventional banking with your system? If yes, explain how.
Thanks
Hi Greatben, great question!.
Pretty easy to beat conventional banks, they have not changed in 30 years and are slow and reluctant to change even now.
Ever wondered why i can send files across the world in seconds yet some bank transfers take 3 days and cost $$$
The movement of money costs the bank little/nothing as its an electronic instruction... they hold the money for a few days as the longer they hold it (and they compound it due to the volume of transfers) they make additional interest. So they are making money off you twice.

In the real world transfers anywhere should be frictionless and instantaneous. There is no excuse to take days and charge $$$
It not just banks we think we can beat, we think we can beat remittance companies, exchanges and fiat gateways.
We aim to have a unified eco-system where buying and selling currencies or cashing out is instant and drag and drop...simples.

I don't know about you, but whenever i buy and sell i get hit by coinbase, gas, exchange fees (both ways!)
Im looking forward to having it all in one platform and not having to remember 6x exchange login details, then wait 3 days for a SEPA transfer...thanks but no.
Also, the ability to do peer to peer transfers internally at no cost works for me, and the crypto linked debit card.

There is a heap more info on the website and our video demo, or your welcome to come and join our telegram community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV0J8A44Ao4
https://t.me/Cryptov8Chat
Cryptov8! (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

Wonderful project I'm glad that I joined you! the whitepaper its awesome love the project! Great team with great project.
Thanks, we have already been in front of the regulators and there is no stopping us!!
Prototype is in development (early alpha demo is out now) and we have one of the worlds biggest banking platform providers as both
a partner and a strategic advisor!
Cryptov8! (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

Very Interesting Project....
Thanks Kapoor!
There was a recent review of our proposition on Steemit that is worth a read.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/cryptov8-crv8-the-need-of-time-bringing-banking-into-blockchain
Greatben

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

Thanks
Hi Greatben, great question!.
Pretty easy to beat conventional banks, they have not changed in 30 years and are slow and reluctant to change even now.
Ever wondered why i can send files across the world in seconds yet some bank transfers take 3 days and cost $$$
The movement of money costs the bank little/nothing as its an electronic instruction... they hold the money for a few days as the longer they hold it (and they compound it due to the volume of transfers) they make additional interest. So they are making money off you twice.

In the real world transfers anywhere should be frictionless and instantaneous. There is no excuse to take days and charge $$$
It not just banks we think we can beat, we think we can beat remittance companies, exchanges and fiat gateways.
We aim to have a unified eco-system where buying and selling currencies or cashing out is instant and drag and drop...simples.

I don't know about you, but whenever i buy and sell i get hit by coinbase, gas, exchange fees (both ways!)
Im looking forward to having it all in one platform and not having to remember 6x exchange login details, then wait 3 days for a SEPA transfer...thanks but no.
Also, the ability to do peer to peer transfers internally at no cost works for me, and the crypto linked debit card.

There is a heap more info on the website and our video demo, or your welcome to come and join our telegram community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV0J8A44Ao4
https://t.me/Cryptov8Chat

Thanks for your prompt response, I am convinced that your project will succeed.  I will watch the YouTube clip and join your group Keep up the good job you have been doing
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: