Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IAGON BOUNTY DISSAPEARED?  (Read 157 times)
EuronPower (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

Does anyone know what has happened to the bounty of IAGON ICO? It is one of the projects that I have more confidence but no longer appears anywhere and when I put the URL I get the following error:

"An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3179933.0

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
SirDikoy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

Yah. Why is it that it went missing?
hurryUp8

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

Predicting a tons of whining from all local bounty hunters Grin
EuronPower (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Yah. Why is it that it went missing?

I do not know, it's the project I've trusted the most. The website is still active. If this project is SCAM, that would be the great disappointment in all this of the bounty campaigns

fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Does anyone know what has happened to the bounty of IAGON ICO? It is one of the projects that I have more confidence but no longer appears anywhere and when I put the URL I get the following error:

"An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

Smells fishy if its goes like that. Kinda strange at all and most issues like that ended up in a way that most of bounty hunters and investors hate so much. Well anyway lets hope for the best and think positively as of now. Maybe there was just some technical issues and so on.
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

"An Error Has Occurred!

Actually, nothing new here used to had one campaign I promote for three months and the campaign was stopped because of not getting or reaching the softcap three months of wasted time and effort, there is gambling here in signature campaign, that's your first assignment finding the right and good ico to promote.

cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

Oh! I have heard from my mates that many of the bounties, that they have participated disappears, topics are just unavailiable, maybe they would not fit into forum rules?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

if the bounty thread of IAGON has disappeared from the bitcointalk forum and then the website is still up and running then you consider sending an email then to their support and furthermore you can check their telegram group, that will give  you a quicker response
EuronPower (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

Answer from developers:

"Our bitcointalk thread was temporarily removed by the moderator. We will wait for 24 hours to decide if we will create a new thread or if we will get our old thread back. We need to make sure what actually happens first (by contacting the moderator) and if 24 hours passed and they dont answer, we will create new thread. Please note that all information in the reports have been properly recorded and saved including all the participants details."

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: