Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATM machine for bitcoin reached kenya  (Read 906 times)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

Bitcoin has now reached in some countries in AFRICA and this is very good to bitcoin users. An ATM machine for bitcoin has been launched in kenya and so lets call bitcoin a long last crypto currency for ever. it will stay.
it is good for cryptocurrency itself, bitcoin ATM need to spread and not only 1 in every country. i know i can't do that and only can talk  Grin, but if it is good for cryptocurrency, why not? let's keep support it can be happen

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

Well, if so that is good news for both Kenya and bitcoin. An advantage for Africans who have been ravaged by continuous hyperinflation is that bitcoin is an international asset that cannot be inflated away by central banks.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

Bitcoin has now reached in some countries in AFRICA and this is very good to bitcoin users. An ATM machine for bitcoin has been launched in kenya and so lets call bitcoin a long last crypto currency for ever. it will stay.
Bitcoin has now reached in several countries in AFRIKA including the newest built in the country of Kenya, and this is great for bitcoin users. the more people use the bitcoin the better the future of Bitcoin, with the proliferation of Bitcoin ATM machines to countries on the face of this earth, the same as a good promotional media for Bitcoin. hopefully in the future will be much in the build of ATM Bitcoin machines.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

BTC is gradually becoming a currency, and it has its ATMs. I realized that BTC would be a real currency like FIAT and no one doubted that it was FIAT or property. I am waiting for BTC to used as FIAT in daily payments.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

That of Nigeria is on it's way.
And it's gonna motivate other Africans countries
kingdom2710

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

I'm glad to hear that!
smartemo

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

It is a new trend to evaluation  and transaction currencies. It will be support for new generation.
guruge87

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

Great news to hear that, so think more countries will be able to provide same service soon.
Zion060101

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Wow , i really hope that it will spread around the world, because many people uses bitcoin and need this atm machine for bitcoin. I hope it will adopt by other countrys.
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

Yeah that is great! Kudos to them. It is great to see blockchain becoming a great tool for the Africa to higher their quality of life.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

Wow that is so good for them. They now can experience using atm for their bitcoin. I wish I could experience that too. I hope our country will use atm too, hopefully someday.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

This is a good idea and investment scheme for the Government and the people. This will allow better use of bitcoin for other purposes like paying bills and is also a good source of advertising crypto currency finance. It's a viral means of passing the knowledge of bitcoin to the public. It will be good if other African countries can do the same.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

This is a great thing about bitcoin that they have ATM machine. But how would it affect the situation of bitcoin now?
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

Wow thats good news ,great thing and they can already start using atm with their btc, i hope ATM machine
 will spread around the world, i would be more happy if my country will have it too,its proven how  btc change our lives convenient living.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

Very good, I think need ATM in all countries in the world.
This is useful machines Smiley People will be use it 100%
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Well, that s great news that Kenya a small country is also benefitted from the Bitcoin ATM machine and i wish this could happen in almost all the countries so that every person can get the benefits of this ATM machines. But i think what would be the Fees and charges. If it includes heavy charges and if for any reason the withdrawal limit if very high that we can't process a small BTC withdrawal request then it will be best that we don't use it, and you can better go for local cash request with some local agent or using the escrow system in localbitcoins.com.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

I think ATM Machine cannot be easily execute
because it needs a high-end advanced technology wherein I think not all countries can easily adopt that thing and implemented as well.
hannahfx

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Yes this is the good news for bitcoin future if this kind of ATM machine reach in every country then peoples will be familiar with this currency and market
condition will be good. i hope so this currency replace fiat currency in future also all transaction made by bitcoin and no need paper currency. so every country government should come next and think about  Bitcoin ATM.
EffahTom

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

This is a good news for Kenyans and hope to the crypto world.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

I was hoping that more countries will be able to launched such ATM machines. No the country of Kenya is one way step ahead to other countries that uses Bitcoin. I will be glad if our country will be able to have Bitcoin ATM machine to. This is another thing that will boost the name of Bitcoin to the community and be more popular.

I am very glad that the ATM machine is used in Kenya for real time. People without good opportunities working with it. Popularity of Bitcoin still grows up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: