Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATM machine for bitcoin reached kenya  (Read 912 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

In Africa, BTC is heavily appreciated, in certain countries in Africa BTC is very much welcomed there, and now to think that ATM machines will also be made there, then I'd be happy to take a vacation there, I'd be happy to explore not only how BTC is appreciated there but to also take a look around the tourist spots and their culture as well, this is great, taking a step forward means that the economy will continue to grow.
Veronicavn1875

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

The tendency is for the rich to lose money to the poor because the code is for the whole world. At least you have an ATM around you and you know how it feels to work with it's crypto machine! We have no such place in my country and there are more satirical users but the government can not handle any laws related to it. It's just about time when the user base will get more and more prompted for such ATMs and it will help develop it.
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

Bitcoin has now reached in some countries in AFRICA and this is very good to bitcoin users. An ATM machine for bitcoin has been launched in kenya and so lets call bitcoin a long last crypto currency for ever. it will stay.
The information is very congratulatory, indicating that the penetration of Bitcoin and Crypto is growing. It will continue to spread until Bitcoin is recognized globally.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

fun news and congratulations to the citizens of Kenya users who have been given a gift by the government. It will surely be more prosperous inhabitants and hopefully other countries will also follow like this. Because this is very useful and easier for all of us.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Louvre

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

This event should now take place in more countries. this is good news and it's really brings additional points to bitcoin popularity because we all known that in the past few months. bitcoin recieve negative news and the price is declining.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:38:13 AM

It seems Bitcoin ATM is being built a lot in the cryptocurrency legitimate countries. I think in about two years, Bitcoin ATMs will be built around the world and I can withdraw cash whenever I want.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

that's great news, but how many people in kenya use bitcoin? and is it really worth it? correct me if i'm wrong but i dont think kenya was the way to go .. I heard that buying bitcoins in Kenya is not easy task, but at the same time it has been ranked as the fifth highest bitcoin holder per capita- in the world
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

Wow! Great news for Kenya!
Gecol46

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

good news sir, and hopefully coming soon in my country and other countries atm bitcoin so that the existence of digital currency and ICO can be recognized and can be felt benefit by society wide and of course will easy in transaction between country
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

Good for African countries, what's now left is for other counterparts Africa country should also adopt this.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

Wow, congratulations to Kenya, that is very good one to hear in part of Africa development, which has been working perfectly to circulate round the world by using bitcoin payment.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

Bitcoin has now reached in some countries in AFRICA and this is very good to bitcoin users. An ATM machine for bitcoin has been launched in kenya and so lets call bitcoin a long last crypto currency for ever. it will stay.
this is a very good development for us as bitcoin users. With the ATM bitcoin in kenya there must be a solid community to market bitcoin to the kenya community so bitcoin can have enormous progress in africa. I represent bitcoin users in asia are very happy if bitcoin can develop in africa
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

Congratulations to the State of Kenya who has adopted Bitcoin with ATM.

this is a best breakthrough for us for the future of Bitcoin, why?
because from now on every country starts receiving FIAT payments with BITCOIN. holaaaaaa
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

Oh, that's great news. The community of cryptocurrency lovers is growing. Digital currencies are becoming more popular in Kenya, despite warnings from experts. Cryptocurrency ATMs are becoming very popular all over the world.
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

This is amazing news. I am also from Africa though not a Kenyan. I hope my country also fall in line.the bureaucratic process involve in exchanging btc to our local currency  is a little bit streanuos .i think the is nothing as stress free as just inserting ur btc ATM into an ATM machine and withdrawing cash
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

It's great to realize that bitcoin framework are persistently spreading everywhere throughout the world and there will be much propel improvements happened. I've just perused a few articles that says a few nations are authoritatively having ATM machine for purchasing Bitcoin which is exceptionally decent change and upgrade for bitcoin and possibly for the following couple of days there will be different nations that doing beside it. In any case, for the present it's extremely an uplifting news that in spite of numerous adverse news spreading there are still individuals and nation's that truly trust, supporting and disparaging it in a method for making ATM machines for bitcoin.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

I think this is a welcomed development for bitcoin, I think this is the first Africa and it will create a positive impact in bring a exposure of bitcoin in Kenya and other African Countries to emulate it and from there the popularity of bitcoin will massively increase in Africa. I know this will increase the number of bitcoin holders. 
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

Great news for us all! I hope this happens in other countries. Have you seen the ATM machine? was it equipped with surveillance and stuff?
vidivici

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

I am very happy to hear this news. I just hope that my country, Indonesia, immediately give legal status on bitcoin and bitcoin ATM machine can reach my country. I rate this an improvement on bitcoin. The more ATM bitcoin so transact with bitcoin is easier. Bitcoin can more easily reach the step of becoming a legal and legitimate currency globally. The existence of this ATM machine as a sign that bitcoin still survive with a variety of great innovations.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

Good news for us happy to heard about this news this is another achievement of bitcoin as currency because this is the goal of founder of bitcoin become number currency in the worldwide and it's possble if some country continue to adopt bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: