Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATM machine for bitcoin reached kenya  (Read 907 times)
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

Bitcoin has now reached in some countries in AFRICA and this is very good to bitcoin users. An ATM machine for bitcoin has been launched in kenya and so lets call bitcoin a long last crypto currency for ever. it will stay.

This is good news for Africa people. I hope it come to my country soon.  I can't wait to see it soon. Bitcoin will be accepted worldwide soon. The technology is very amazing I love bitcoin and I will make it known to the world. For the pass 3 years I have been benefiting from this technology. Bitcoin is changing life's. I love this good news from Kenya , we hope to see in more other African countries. 
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

Bitcoin has now reached in some countries in AFRICA and this is very good to bitcoin users. An ATM machine for bitcoin has been launched in kenya and so lets call bitcoin a long last crypto currency for ever. it will stay.
for a developing country like kenya already adopting an atm machine for bitcoin that's a good thing and beat the developing world. maybe other developed countries can be used as a motivation to use a bitcoin special atm machine to make it easier for bitcoin users.
queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Some Bitcoin ATMs offer bi-directional functionality enabling both the purchase of Bitcoin as well as the sale of Bitcoin for cash. In some cases, Bitcoin ATM providers require users to have an existing account to transact on the machine.
A Bitcoin ATM is a machine that allows people to buy Bitcoins with hard cash. Some machines allow selling of Bitcoins for money, but these kind of machines are often hard to come by.

Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

Some Bitcoin ATMs offer bi-directional functionality enabling both the purchase of Bitcoin as well as the sale of Bitcoin for cash. In some cases, Bitcoin ATM providers require users to have an existing account to transact on the machine.
A Bitcoin ATM is a machine that allows people to buy Bitcoins with hard cash. Some machines allow selling of Bitcoins for money, but these kind of machines are often hard to come by.

I just found out that in some cases bitcoin atm providers require having an account first. and bitcoin atm is a purchase only with cash. what withdrawal in the form of bitcoin to cash can?

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

Thats great news for the kenya and African Crypto community as a whole what's now left is other African counterparts should join the revolution.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

It regards know, Bitcoin helped a poor nation and I trust that bitcoin can assist some poor nation with becoming rich utilizing digital currency. It depends on how learning you have and how business disapproved of you are.

On the off chance that one region that utilizations crypto then they coordinate to each other then it could be incredible on the grounds that some cash of other nation must get by some poor, the inclination was the rich one do misfortune cash into a poor in light of the fact that crypto was for the entire world.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

Kenya get the bitcoin ATM? its very good news for bitcoin user and investor because I think it makes change in cryptocurrencies and the structure of it, i hope after Kenya all country will have their own Bitcoin ATM, to makes changes digital currency that we know

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:50:21 AM

It seems that Kenya is an awesome country since bitcoin has an ATM machine for many bitcoin user and investor will be have an easy access. Also its a good point for cryptocurrency to help the poor countries in Africa to develop and be able to learn how cryptocurrency  works which sooner and later may help them.
popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:03:36 AM

Kenya are always on front news in the cryptocurrency market in the whole of African followed by some other who are also trying to adopt like South Africa etc.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

That what's up when peolple start believing in something - you can see it effect on real life situation.

I hope more and more ATM will spread all around the world so everyone, even those who are not so well thought with web thing can buy their own coin.
Keep up bright guys!
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

This is a good news to the Bitcoin Enthusiast, I spotted same Bitcoin ATM in my country Nigeria recently, this will bring more people into Bitcoin investment

I am really very happy because so many countries accept an ATM machine. It looks like Bitcoin get more population in the world.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

If it is true, then I am happy for the people in different countries of africa since they can experience a more convenient and easy way of investing and managing their crytos in Bitcoin. Yet still sad since my country doesnt have this like of atm machine. Hoping to have here!
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

I never have any doubt in my mind about bitcoin staying forever, nobody can stop it. For ATM machines it is very welcome development and I waiting to see it in Nigeria so that it will serve as an evidence for us that are into crypt business in Nigeria.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

I am very happy to know about it because I still believe in there good opportunities in the future for all of us who use Bitcoin. New Technologies connected to this cryptocurrency is very well in our daily life.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Well I was amazed by the progress of this very innovative bitcoin. The more countries that accept the presence of ATM bitcoin the more users. I am sure with the presence of this ATM then the transaction with bitcoin could be easier. We can at any time find this ATM to make transactions especially when our internet connection is bad or dead so we can easily transact with bitcoin through ATM. I can only hope that more countries will accept the presence of bitcoin without fear of national fiat currency replaced. I'm sure that bitcoin will not replace any currency, bitcoin just wants to complement the limitations of fiat currency.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

This is a good news and this also means that Africa has embraced bitcoin. The other day I heard that Zimbabwe is now using bitcoins as official means of transaction because of the super hyper inflation in that country. Bitcoin is now helping to dress the economic woes of Zimbabwe.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

This is a very good news. This is a great achievement which has been achieved by bitcoin. Because many countries government is against bitcoin or cryptocurrency. And they are continuously taking major action against bitcoin. And on the other side, Kenya has adopting blockchain technology. And helping in bitcoin's growth. Bitcoin Atm machine is the great example of their government, by giving massive support to bitcoin.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

Thats a good news you all you guys  i have been try bitcoin ATM already and i feel realy good fast and secure atm but the only problem i saw is there is an expensive transaction fee in it but if there is no any other remerances that not accepting your bitcoin then atm is realy good choice.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

It’s a great news that bitcoin will really be recognize in terms of automated machines to sustain perhaps (fiat to btc) by this way. Consequently, it is very good to say that it will develop into its legitimacy since other countries do not believe in bitcoin. Nonetheless, it is really effective to identify the best practices which relate to bitcoin to know how are we going to meet with the expected future and the aim of investors to attain their maximized goals.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:01:47 AM

Its a great news it reached over in any country so theres a posibilities that bitcoin will improve in that particular country it has a chance to grow and that country will develop in terms of transaction in any businesses i hope it could helps in thoer country and lot people will enjoy.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: