Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 10:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥 INNERCORE SCO 🔥🔥🔥🔥 infrastructure platform for decentralized apps  (Read 2406 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
derevo007

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

How did you come up with the idea of creating this project?
nishihira yoshifumi

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

What is the strength of this project in a word?
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

So many newbies  Cheesy

Bump bump bump

so, unfortunately, now there are many participants who are not of high rank. and it's sad. they ah in everything, and they do not have much reliability

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Walcarlex

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

I am here to show the support to innercore. This community is new, and I think this Ico will soon be good in btctalk.
NobitaNobi

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

Can I read your whitepaper in Japanese?
HappySun

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:09:28 AM

Do you have soft and hard caps? When is your token sales commencing? What is the major use case of this token? The problem it is created to solve compared to bitcoin and ethereum.Do you have soft and hard caps? When is your token sales commencing? What is the major use case of this token? The problem it is created to solve compared to bitcoin and ethereum.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:46:01 AM

Any plan whitepaper translate in Japanese??

Depending on where we see the most demand, we will likely do translations.  Interest from Japan is increasing, so it's quite likely we will do a translation.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:49:01 AM

What is the total supply of CORES?
What will be the circulating supply and how many CORES will the developers hold?

The current hard cap for the sale is 200 million CORES, excluding bonuses and bounty allocations.  Innercore may opt to hold up to 200 million additional CORES.  So, roughly 500 million CORES, at max, will be created from the token sale.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:50:59 AM

Will we need to withdraw or take any action jn regards of transferring tokens? Or will the airdrop go directly into the wallet?

Tokens from the airdrop should be transferred to your Ethereum address automatically.
forefoot

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:53:14 AM

Great project.
What's the ICO price?
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:53:45 AM

How flexible is this project to time and future changes?

Our goal is to create a successful company.  In doing so, we have laid out our plans on our website/whitepaper and intend to pursue them as described.  However, market conditions always change, so some element of flexibility is always necessary, whether it's expanding scope or even reducing it to remain optimally competitive in the emerging market.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

Will there be token burn after ICO?

Tokens that are not sold will not be created.  So, technically, there is no burn.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:07:15 AM

How can this project really affect this community

The goal of the project is to help developers power their decentralized applications.  For example, when someone creates a new coin, similar to bitcoin, they have to find miners.  In some cases, this is easy for them, but as the number of decentralized applications has increased, going on a forum and trying to convince people to mine your coin has gotten harder and harder.  The current alternative is to buy your own hosting from a cloud provider and mine it yourself.  That technically gets the coin into existence, but it's a sub-optimal way of powering a decentralized application. 

Innercore helps developers get their applications into the hands of real people who will power the app in exchange for our token (CORES) as well as the application's native token or coin.  This allows developers to guarantee their app will be deployed and made available while also doing so in a way that mirrors the actual working environment in which the application was designed to run -- many, human-powered, decentralized nodes working in tandem to power the application.  They buy this service similar to how they'd purchase cloud hosting, but the manner in which the computing resources are provided is very different and unique to decentralized applications.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:11:57 AM

I want to know what qualifies a developer to use the platform, and also I want to know what non developers stand to benefit from the platform.

The same thing that qualifies a developer to use existing cloud hosting services will qualify them to use Innercore -- they need an application, a desire to purchase computing resources to power it, and the means to pay for said resources.  It's pretty simple, really.

I think non-developers benefit in the same way that non-developers benefit from traditional web hosting.  Developers create applications and/or publish content, and the web hosting provider helps make it accessible to the public.  So, in the same way, Innercore helps make decentralized applications available to the public by giving developers a simple way to deploy and power the applications they make.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:17:25 AM

how long will this platform last? i hope it wont fail like other platforms?

The service we're providing is essentially the base layer that powers all decentralized applications.  Literally, every single decentralized application is powered, directly or indirectly, by independent miners.  We're allowing developers to purchase the services of these miners, instead of relying on goodwill or a hope that miners will want to mine their coin.  So, as long as the trend toward decentralization continues to expand and developers keep creating standalone decentralized applications (decentralized currency, decentralized file storage, decentralized AI, etc.), I believe we'll be okay.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

When we can use tokens on platform?

You'll be able to use the tokens on the platform as soon as it launches.  It's estimated that this will be in September or October.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:21:10 AM

What is the total supply of the coin and where can we find other information about this token and the project at large? 

https://innercore.network should have all the information you're looking for, and more.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

When will the ICO end and how can I participate

The token sale is scheduled to end July 31st.  For more information, please see https://innercore.network/sale.html.  In general, the process involves registering for our whitelist, a KYC check, and then contributing via our token sale smart contract.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:24:23 AM

I will like to read through the white paper, but I can't find it

If you visit our website, there's a link to the whitepaper on the front page. 

https://innercore.network

There's also a link to the whitepaper on the first page of this forum thread.
innercore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:25:26 AM

Are their any plans to partner with big investors?

At this time, we're deliberately keeping the offering small and public via a token sale.  We love the model and think it will work well for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: