Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin  (Read 3803 times)
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

It's time to buy a crypto (when the price is low), But must be checked it first if the ALT you buy have some potential for future and have something new.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

Right now investing in crypto is too risky so people should hold on buying and selling of altcoins and wait for the right time to recover the market so we can earn more profir once the price increases.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

now is the right time to buy altcoin, because all altcoin prices are down and this is a good opportunity for us to buy altcoin and get profit.

Mike_Z

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

In my opinion, now is not the best time to buy some kind of crypto currency, the market at the moment is very unstable, everything is falling down, it is better to wait when everything is normalized, and buy it safely
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
The right time to buy is now! If you haven't bought till now that means you aren't patriotic to your pocket because you are going to means out big on profit in the near future. Buy when others are afraid, and sell when others are greedy. That's the golden rule in cryptos.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

Nowadays its not a good time to buy altcoins.
Market is not stopping and falling without a stop so wait for a price action not a bounce.
CptWhsikeyjack

Activity: 79

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

The rite time to buy is when there is a huge dip across the market like rite now. because after that the only way is up( most of the times ). When investing you need to be aware that there is a good chance you might lose a lot of money. But never ever buy when any coin is pumping. You might this that you are gonna miss out but 70 percent of the time the coin retracts. its happened with a lot of coins including ether, litecoin, etc

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

It is the good time to buy the altcoins and to hold the long term. cux the crypo market value is very low. I believe when the crypto market has increasing the price again, it's will give you a big profit.
Trindir

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

Now is a good time to buy,today the price is still low,invest in two or more coins to get more profit.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

It is the good time to buy the altcoins and to hold the long term. cux the crypo market value is very low. I believe when the crypto market has increasing the price again, it's will give you a big profit.
You can see the best time is to buy when the price is cheap. The majority of this year, the price is so low that why you should take a chance before the season ends. The market is expected to be larger by next year. If that happens, your ownership value will double doubly.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

Well i think if you want to buy altcoin this is the right time.
The market’s situation is low now. the price not been stable and still going up and down
buy some coins now and keep them for a while until the market is stable again
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

Nowadays its not a good time to buy altcoins.
Market is not stopping and falling without a stop so wait for a price action not a bounce.

The right time to buy altcoin is when the bitcoin price is in low price so that you can get great profit in the future,so you need to always check the bitcoin price and then you make sure that your choice can give you a nice outcome and you need to research also for you to know more about altcoin so that you can choose best ico.
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

It is really hard to find the best moment to get in, but it is a good time now to get some valuable projects. Airdrop of course is pretty good with no cost, if you like it, just get some Privcy coins for free every week.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

I think this is a good time to buy your altcoin. Because altcoin prices are falling, want to invest in riches, buy when prices are at the bottom. That's the way businesses choose.
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

If you want to know when is good time to buy altcoins, you should stuby more about crypto trading. It will help you to analize the currecnt situation on the market and make wiser decisions as before.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

Now is a good time to buy some tokens and increase your hold. I doubt of the market  will plunge deeper than the current  250billion USD market cap.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

I would like to suggest that now is the right time to buy altcoins because the current condition of crypto market prices is now very low than these past few months and i believe that crypto marker will recover soon and those who hold a lot of altcoins is very lucky to hold it until its right time comes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

If you want to buy it in large quantities, I think now is the right time to buy it, because now the market is increasingly decreasing. However, it is likely that prices will rise again in a long time so that we must always to hold until the time of the miracle comes.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

Should be buy now is great decision because all crypto on oversold already, even many altcoin been down 1/10 from highest price. Buy now and hold it till december is great decision and less risk because the crypto market has massive potential to going big and the market cap also bigger. Buy now also possible to offer multiple times profit because the price usually will go to the previous top price.
Buying most of them that has even bottomed out right now is a very lovely decision. Accumulation is gradually going on and the possibility of seeing them increase in value is something that is expected at this stage.

We cannot say exactly when or how this is going to be playing out, but I perceive this coming month should come with a lot of surprises and a very good profit for investors as well as traders. So in that case, i will say it is a perfect point to start accumulating especially those that are in some form of historical price and has been dwindling there for a while even with all the downward movement in the market.
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

I think now is a good time to buy altcoins, but I recommend buying parts, because it is not clear until when there will be a fall
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: