Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin  (Read 3793 times)
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

The strategy in the market is very simple, investing a huge amount when the market price are currently dropping is the best thing to do just like what is happening today and sell it again when the market pumps up in order to earn more profit.
ss200

Activity: 269

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

I think that now is a very good time for buying altcoyins. They fell heavily in price, and soon they should regain their former value

kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

of course the best time to buy altcoin is when the altcoin price goes down and you can buy it for a low price, then hold it and wait for the price to go up again so you can sell it and get a profit
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy altcoin as much as you can because altcoin prices are currently falling a lot because bitcoin prices are also falling then you should take advantage of moments like this to buy altcoin.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

Every time is the right time to buy
As long as you don’t buy the green candles
You can get indebted, so all trades are good to go anytime

Figure out the token you want to buy
The market chart and the sale chart, then that’s all
this time also includes the right time to buy Altcoin. because with the development potential of Altcoin will be very good to have Altcoin. with it being able to support improvements to Altcoin's development, so it's good to have Altcoin through current purchases.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

Based on my experience, the best and the right time to buy alts is when the market is down, because the prices are cheaper and you can earn a lot depending on what alts you choose to invest in to.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:08:23 AM

I advised you to buy coins not immediately, but gradually, and diversify your capital into various altcoins

mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

Now is a perfect time to put some money in altcoins , btc (according to my analysis) is about to end this bearish trend and soon market will start recovering don't wait until it's too late . whatever money you put now ,will make you good ROI

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:37:13 AM

The right time to buy the altcoins? Of course I will consider these things:
- When the prices are slowing down, it is the best time to buy when the price of the coin is low. For, we will be going to sell the coins when it is increasing.
- When we find out the legit coins with good products. Never pick the coin in panic condition, moreover when the coins don't have good concept or product.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

The simplest way to analyze this is just buy at dip and sell when rise. Do not sell while in loss.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

Its right time now as hole market is down so if you have fiat with which you can buy do it i think we will see rise soon ,that is why its good time to buy, anyway its suggestion.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

Based on my experience, the best and the right time to buy alts is when the market is down, because the prices are cheaper and you can earn a lot depending on what alts you choose to invest in to.

Majority of the altcoins are still in red and many of them are now cheaper for any crypto investors who want to increase his portfolio of coins. Now would be the appropriate time to buy some altcoins and it is better to position yourself now before the whales go on another cryptocurrency buying binge.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Marsyam

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

as far as I know, if you invest in the long run, you can always buy. But I would recommend watching the Bitcoin movement to buy and sell short-term and when the price goes down then you can buy for example now that low market is the right time for anyone to buy altcoin.

darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

The right time is always when there is a deep
Buy the dip always wisely
There is a saying in crypto market that, always buy in dips and sell during pumps. Buying in dips ensures that we get crypto currencies at low prices and selling during pumps ensures that we sell at profit. It’s like buy when others are selling and sell when others are buying.

While trading and investing in crypto market, never go with the flow, always go in the opposite direction to ensure profit. Also one must buy as well as sell in parts as no one knows exact entry and exit points in crypto market.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 06:14:07 PM by raven7886

The best answer for you at this time is invest in altcoins right now, as all altcoins and bitcoin are decreasing in prices. The crypto formula is buy at low and sell at high. All coins are poised to rise after the year 2018.
Simply the best move for anyone to be making at this point in time. The altcoins are really going to be making some pretty huge move upward anytime soon if bitcoin shows some slight movement to the upper side and some pretty slow movement as well.
For that kind of movement, it is normal to see altcoins trying to take the next step towards the next possible ATH and that is absolutely something anyone would not want to miss and this time that the altcoins are in their bottom is a very good time.
ignatova

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

The right time to buy is now as all alt coins prices have dropped. I am currently buying EHT, ripple and bitcoin cash based on monthly savings.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

No one will show you a perfect time , but I think it is a good time to buy altcoins right now . Many of top 100 alts are below their ICO price , which sounds insane for me . I believe market will start to recover soon and we will make a good profit by picking up a good altcoins right now .

zigfrider

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

You should buy coins at every dip. If you see prices currently, all coins are available for cheap and thus you can buy now.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

No one will show you a perfect time , but I think it is a good time to buy altcoins right now . Many of top 100 alts are below their ICO price , which sounds insane for me . I believe market will start to recover soon and we will make a good profit by picking up a good altcoins right now .

Most people think it's bottom now, but do they know that when they think like that, the market will surprise them the most. Just like in the beginning of the year no one thought Bitcoin would be up to $20K
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

Now is the perfect time to buy altcoins. Because at this time many altcoins are falling even ethereum. You can buy ethereum and hold it for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: