Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin  (Read 3799 times)
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

The right time to buy into alt coins is when there is a blood market and all alts dip in price, then you can get  alt coins. Also when an alt is about to enter market you are good to buy them. When you see potential in a coin it is the right time you accumulate.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

if you ask when is the right time to buy altcoin, the answer is when altcoin is at the lowest price and now is the time, the right time to buy, because I am sure when entering july the market crypto will slowly recover

Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
Maybe now is the right time if you want to buy altcoin. Because now the market price has not been stable. it's an advantage if you buy altcoin now. If you don't mind take a look Scidex. It's is such a good project.  They are creating a new marketspace fro scientific data. And big thing is that you don't need and amount to invest if you participate in community program you got free coins as a reward.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

For me, when we see bitcoin being more stable then the rest of the altcoins will follow.

And that, is what I think is the best time to buy. We are more than 70% down so that's already good enough for me.

I'm patiently waiting for my entry.

laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

I think its the time because so many markets were heavily dumped, so if you able to hold until the recovery you will able to rich.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:21:02 PM

I think that you need to buy Altcoins in any case. But not with brute force, study the coin well before buying it.
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

I think the market is fair enough for you to make your decision concerning what ever project you wish to invest. The market is in dump now and that's the best time for buying and storing your portfolio.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

The ideal time for buying any kind of crypto currency you will not pick up. if you want to buy - buy. although, it seems to me, now is the time. analysts predict that by the end of the year the first ten crypto currencies will increase significantly in price.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

this is the best time to buy altcion market price is so dip
if you buy now much gain ahead of you when market rise

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
ryanpargoz

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

I think the best time to buy altcoin is now !!
Because the price is so dip ,buy it now, and get a huge profit
alfonshudding

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

Seems like it is always a good time to buy altcoins, because there's a lot of them, with different prices on each one, so you can take advantage of that a get some depeding if they are at low price
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

What else are you waiting for? This is the best time to buy altcoin as prices are low now. This is the time for investors to invest into the system. Invest now and be happy u did later in the future
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Seems like it is always a good time to buy altcoins, because there's a lot of them, with different prices on each one, so you can take advantage of that a get some depeding if they are at low price
Now, is our advantage to buy altcoin because prices are affordable due to the volatility in the market .This coin also has a good benefits so while the market encountered bullish trend then you can buy more cheaper coin in different currencies. And after that, you can hodl on it for a, long time until it will explodes higher prices.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jrvictor

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

I think right now is definitely a good moment to invest some money in crypto because the prices are very low.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

Now, is our advantage to buy altcoin because prices are affordable due to the volatility in the market .This coin also has a good benefits so while the market encountered bullish trend then you can buy more cheaper coin in different currencies. And after that, you can hodl on it for a, long time until it will explodes higher prices.
Certainly yes, it has given us the chance today that we should invest because the price is cheap and people could really afford if they want. Lets not think negatively about this drops, thus we should take it positively and accept whatever happens. Believe on the knowledge you have in this business.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

Wait a few more weeks, as I think that for some time the price of Bitcoin and altcoins will fall. I think the Ethereum will cost $ 400, Bitcoin will drop to 5500.

credobit

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

Now is a very good time to buy alternative crypto currency because their prices are too low. I have bought 14 crypto-currencies in the last two weeks and plan to sell them in 3-4 months.
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

Now it seems to me the best time to buy altcoins and major coins, because the market is at the bottom at the moment.

randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

Jus't be observant because not all can predict when you can buy your altcoin in the cheapest and you can earn profit so the best way you can do is wait, observe in the market, and pick a legit one.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

The obvious answer is to buy it when its low but on the rise.
chances now still include a good time to buy altcoin because now the price of bitcoin and altcoin still not back then from now on now I think you can still buy altcoin because altcoin price itself is still fluctuating and you can get altcoin at a low price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: