Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 07:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin  (Read 3806 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
it's very easy friend, now is a very good time to buy altcoin. What.? because Bitcoin has made a new leap to make up trend. and I believe it will happen in the near future. so this is a great opportunity to stock all altcoin. and wait for all crypto currency prices to rise high. after buying we need to be patient.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:22:14 PM

It depends on you, nothing more than that. I would just buy when i see a dip on the market, not on the top because the prices are always going lower than that, but it also depends on the moment and the current market conditions
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

Evaluating crypto-currency is not so easy. Only seeing the price graph is not enough. Luck is 40%. Market prediction by seeing the graph or using technical software is 30%. Experience 30%.

The price of crypto-currency is increasing that does not mean it is good thing for long term investment. I left these for your decision. Learn, understand then invest in it. No-one knows the future, use your wise sense of judgement.

“Don’t buy crypto-currencies in a hurry for a high price, wait for the right time.” I think you have got your answer, I generally don’t get time to write here but i give most trading tips while answering questions.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

It depends on you, nothing more than that. I would just buy when i see a dip on the market, not on the top because the prices are always going lower than that, but it also depends on the moment and the current market conditions

I think the current time is very good to buy into altcoin and hold until the end of this year. I believe that at the end of the year when the market is booming, Bitcoin is attracting so much money from the altcoin that so many altcoin are so low that investors can take advantage of this opportunity.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

You can split your money to 50% and 50%.
The first one you can start to invest in altcoins that still in ICO period.
The second one, start buying again when the coins that you bought from ICO release on market. Sometimes the price may be fall from ICO, so this is the best way to buy it again.

vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
when you want too buy altcoin, the right time is when the coin have good news like new exchanger, launching in mainnet or etc, but when bitcoin is on bull run its too risky to buy altcoin
Lamborgini

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

The best time to buy altcoin is when the Cryptocurrency market price falls.
Do a price monitoring on the Cryptocurrency market and if you find a drop in the price of the coin you are going to bell then you can continue to buy it.
Do not waste the opportunity when the price is down because it is a good chance for you to buy coins in the market Cryptocurrency.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

Well I do think that right now is a good time to buy alternative cryptocurrencies because right now their price is comparitively low because of which one will be able to buy more number of alternative cryptocurrencies with less amount of money. So it will be more profitable in the upcoming future. And as the prices of alternative cryptocurrencies increasing continuously it's a very profitable to buy them right now.
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

The right time to buy altcoin is definitely when its price goes low and your self confidence and eagerness is on point. Even though the market tells you to invest, if you are still afraid of taking chances, it wouldnt work. Investing is not all about money, its the guts you would have to acquire in order to survive.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Now is a good time for us to buy in, this time the prices of the altcoin fallen so the purchase is the best, many people have bought altcoin on a lot.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

This time is the perfect time to buy altcoin.Now the price of altcoin in crypto market has fallen.I think the price of altcoin in the coming period is several times higher.So now it's better to buy altcoin and hold it.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

We are in a bearish market then this is the right time to buy altcoin as we had low prices. Hold until the prices bounce back until it reach higher.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

I think the right time to buy altcoin is when altcoin prices are falling and when bitcoin prices are also falling because when prices fall you can get altcoin at cheap prices and can get a lot of profit.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

I believe that altcoins should have been bought in June, not today. Now the rate of bitcoin and many altcoins is already high. You're going to overpay now. however, you should conduct your analysis on this issue and perhaps not all coins had time for bitcoin to rise.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

Most likely, in the near future, a strong market correction will begin. This will be a good time to buy the main coins. But you have to buy the crypto currency in stages.
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

Before you buy there have two things to consider
1. Market stability
2. Price of it
Those days market is stabilised and price of each in averagely low. So buy in those days and hold it. Within few months it can be sold higher price 😊
n0ne

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

The present market can be considered as a good time to make an investment into altcoins, because majority of altcoins that were highly potential were low in value. Myself has made an investment into few altcoins with the bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is high compared to the altcoins. Investing on altcoins with bitcoin right now will get a larger volume of altcoins.

rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

Best time to buy altcoins is depends on different different situations. First if you are able to hold long than you can enter market with best altcoins as market is in deep. Second thing is to follow the top 200 alts listed on CMC on their social media sites like twitter and medium to get latest news and update from their projects. Also the websites like Kryptokal & coinmarketcal to get lates updates and events of the cryptoworlds. This industry runs on news and trends collect those trends and use them as whenever there is news appear about testnet, Mainnet, Forks, Node integration and partnership their price increases.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

The right time is when the price of the coins is very low. And for the moment you can invest, some coins in the condition down and you should be able to capitalize on these opportunities to invest. And I have traded with long-term strategies.

Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

in the near future the market will start to grow and I am 100% sure of it . Therefore, now is a good opportunity to invest at a low price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: