Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:15:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin  (Read 3799 times)
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

now is the right time to buy altcoin, we know if there are so many altcoin cryptocurrency that have low price. and this we can make as one moment to buy altcoin with amount and hold until market price crypto stable to get profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Otorofo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:59:05 AM

none of us can predict where the price will go down or up and when the best time to invest .
austinsku

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:11:30 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 10:54:22 AM by austinsku

Maybe now is the right time if you want to buy altcoin. Because now the market price has not been stable. it's an advantage if you buy altcoin now. And you will certainly benefit from the altcoin down condition now. And hold some time, and resale when the price is high.

I suppose that the growth of the "army" of the crypto currency will change the balance in the market: the investment interest will shift from bitcoin to altcoyins.
Alter28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

Today is the right time to buy altcoin. Bitcoin prices are rising, and altcoin prices are falling. I think you should wait a few more days to buy altcoin at the lowest price. I am also saving a lot of money to buy altcoin at the moment

Hello everybody longtime no see
today I feel so good
I will come to rich in future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

When can never tell the right time to buy buy the price is now is cheap and it might be a good time to buy. Also check previous prices of alts like 2 or 3 months ago, if the price is lower this time, then its probably the best time to buy.

Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

I think this is the right time to buy more altcoins. Compare with last three months currently price is too low so is the good time buy many altcoins.Now altcoins are not stable altcoins price is going slowly up and down again and again but this year definitely altcoins go to moon so is the right time to buy altcoins.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

It is the time now, the price of coins will continue to fall, if you buy them now is reasonable, do not buy at high prices, and do not worry do not worry, the market will rise again.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

I think that the best time to buy it is in the beginning of some project. But in such a case you have to know reliability of the project. If you choose some already known coin it is better to wait until big fall of it. It may be some bad news related to it that causes panic and fall of the price. It will be the best time to buy.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
The right time to buy or invest in any cryptocurrency is when the price of that particular cryptocurrency is low. This does not mean that you can buy any coin whose value is less. You should know the actual or real worth of the coin. For this, study about the coin properly. Look if its idea is good enough or not. If you think that a coin has a potential to rise in future then you can invest in that coin. If I would be very clear now is the right time to buy any coin all the alts are at rock bottom price and can be bought for great future prospects.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

It is maybe the best time to buy altcoins. Some alts are starting to recover.
Griffin10

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

The right time is when it is on a low. Never buy during the hype around lsiting, these coins always drop in value, don't fomo in when everyone else is buying and certainly don't invest on others people advice. Buy the dips
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

The best time to altcoins is during the presale. At this stage, we have the highest bonus. Furthermore, some projects give special treatment to early investors in terms of unlocking token earlier.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

This is the best time to buy any coin because this time market is I red but it indicates market will up anytime so if you want to buy any coin buy in parts.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

today is the right time to buy altcoins while bull run isnt in the bull run yet but the sign is already showing that it'll happen anytime soon now.
Right but not all of the altcoin in my opinion. We should explore the market and evaluate the altcoin worth investing in. Only then one should invest or regretting in the end bears no fruit. ETH is preferred for long term investment and the technology is good enough that it might challenge Bitcoin in future as well. Besides, NEO and Litecoin is also thought of as good investment for short term.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Right now, many of them start to recover imo. Smiley But i prefer ico investment, will you invest this summer? Have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain? Huh Wink
KatyaTonkosheewa

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

The best time was always yesterday. According to this, it is necessary to take now until the market has gone far in any case, even the most pessimistic forecasts Bitcoin will not fall below$ 3000, which will be a handicap - $ 5,000 from the current state, while its growth is not limited.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

The best time was always yesterday. According to this, it is necessary to take now until the market has gone far in any case, even the most pessimistic forecasts Bitcoin will not fall below$ 3000, which will be a handicap - $ 5,000 from the current state, while its growth is not limited.
With every passing day, we can expect that the market value of the crypto coins will keep on rising higher and that I don’t think so that there is any point of waiting for little longer before buying of the coins as the market value will rise higher and then you will be not being able to buy it cheaper rates. You need to make this decision as soon as possible and that you need to go for buying the altcoins right now to have more profit.
bellamoera

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

I think you better invest in bitcoin. even though you have enough capital, but it can overcome a large risk on your investment ... do not occasionally invest in altcoins where prices do not show fluctuations
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

Now the price of altcoins is declining.for example ethereum's price has now fallen to $375.It's good to buy altcoins when the price is low.So this is the perfect time to buy altcoins.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

Now is a definitely good time to buy coins at a low price, if you buy now, you will get  good profit when the market recovers.

I agree that these days is a good timings to purchase those altcoins you had, because it's at declining value now. But be careful on picking those prospects, you might choose slow rising currency. The trend can be so tricky, you might fall into shitty coins in which could die in a long run of day trades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: