Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin  (Read 3793 times)
fatymaeos

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

The most appropriate time is now, when the courses are heavily understated. By investing in cryptocurrency now, you are investing in your bright future. There's no better time for this. We must take advantage of the opportunity.
Cointje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

Now is the right time. When everything is in the double digit loss. At least I am buying currently. Prices being low means that it is a good opportunity for the investors and not the other way around. But most people buy during bull runs when the prices peak.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
The best time to buy Altcoin is at this time. The important thing is you have to buy Altcoin which will promise in the future. Don't let you choose the Altcoin that you want to buy

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
I think right now is a great time for us to buy altcoin. Currently, the market has fallen deep, the price of most altcoin are very low, this is the time we buy altcoin. I think it is best to buy altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap. The 5 altcoin that I recommend to invest in are Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. These are promising altcoins that will bring us much profit in the future.

xminerx

Activity: 172

quickest cross blockchain transactions

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

I am buying this dip as I bought the others, even though these positions are also in the deep red now. It depends what timeframe you are looking at. I am in for the long haul.  Prices being low means that it is a good opportunity for the investors and not the other way around. But you need to have some patience...it might be a bumpy ride until the end of the year brings some relief.

Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

The time to buy coins is when the market weakens and the price flushes, then it's your chance to collect coins, but choose a coin that has a future.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Now is actually the best time for you to begin investing because it would surely be an advantage for you to buy while the prices are low because through it, you would be able to maximize your future gain. Choose good altcoins and start purchasing more for you to have a good profit as soon as the market recovers again.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

The time to buy coins is when the market weakens and the price flushes, then it's your chance to collect coins, but choose a coin that has a future.

And I think this is the time when the market is weak. Almost every coin is red and the prices are down by huge percentage. So this is the right time to invest in crypto market. There is strong possibility that the price will increase at the end of this year.
mooen

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

A good time to buy is to Raise the dollar, as well as any other products on the stock exchange. After all, what we have is connected with something. Sometimes it is even difficult to find a chain from beginning to end. But in General, if something is moving then somewhere reduced.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

I think now is the right time to buy altcoin because the price of some altcoins now is very cheap and the market also is in bloody buy more and hold it wait for the market to recover again
buterinnews

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

There is no universal answer to this question , as you should understand. If I knew how to look into the future , I could easily answer you. Try to invest a small amount right now and follow the growth rate.
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

altcoin price movements that change suddenly are very difficult to determine the exact time, in my opinion all the time is right if you want to invest. Basically, investment is only done for the long term, so whenever I feel it is good enough to make an investment. it would be nice at this time because the price of coins on the market is experiencing a deep enough correction so that the price is very low and if you buy it now it is likely that the profit will be quite large.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Current market conditions in the crypto red and this is great for making purchase coins. And you should be able to do the long-term trade because crypto coins are very good for the future. Like ETH, Stellar and NEO is very nice and the potential is enormous.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

I think the best way to get new altcoins is to participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops. So you have the opportunity not to buy tokens directly, but to receive them as a reward for your work. During this time, you  get acquainted with the project and analyze whether it is worthy for further investment. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the new Caspian project, which starts its airdrop. As for me, Caspian is a very promising and interesting project.
kunsilee

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

Such as now is a good time to buy altcoin, provided that you have spare money and know enough about the coins you want to buy.
Cointje

Activity: 166

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

And I think this is the time when the market is weak. Almost every coin is red and the prices are down by huge percentage. So this is the right time to invest in crypto market. There is strong possibility that the price will increase at the end of this year.

I also think the probabilty things go up from here is far higher than a further downward move. The market has already consolidated for a good while now. There were also 3 short bull runs but they failed to reverse the market, also due to events as hacks and concerns about regulation. I think the SEC is under a lot of pressure now, numerous financial institutions are eager to get in the game and next year will be to late for them. Q4 is pivotal for most american companies. Also look at the time last year when the SEC approved futures. That also happened in Q4 and you can be sure that is not a coincidence. I am very confident we get green lights this year.

xminerx

Activity: 172

quickest cross blockchain transactions

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

I also think this is the best time, probably the best time of the year. Since we have been in the bear market for quite a while, the chances increase with every month that we reach a turning point. And if you look at the charts we are at the bottom and probably also slowly nearing the end of this cycle.

mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

At this time it can also be said that a good time to buy Altcoin is to do research this year there have been many very basic reductions that are good for buying, so all the risk is in your hands
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

As in any other business, it is more profitable to buy when the price is low. Here, this rule also applies: it is good to buy cryptocurrencies on the decline, and to sell at higher values.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

As in any other business, it is more profitable to buy when the price is low. Here, this rule also applies: it is good to buy cryptocurrencies on the decline, and to sell at higher values.
Well you have point when price decline good to catch to invest. But ofcourse invest those worthy project and promising coins. Never invest alts that has no value even in the future choose alts that has an active development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: