Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin  (Read 3803 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

For me right now is a very good time to invest in the market. Currently Bitcoin and altcoin are still very low prices, they start showing signs of rebound, we should invest now before the market rebounded. I will use my savings to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS and Cardano. I believe they will bring me a lot of money in the future.

All of them are good choices right now. Really, just about any established project is a good choice right now with how much the market has come down. Once the market recovers, you really can't go wrong as long as you've invested in a solid project that isn't going to disappear before the market tries to recover.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

According to my researches, the market is getting more and more alive now, so it is more likely to earn nice gains in the mid-term.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

Most of the people would advise you to buy as early as possible which is really true. It matters how we value the right and perfect timing to buy because our good profit depends on how low we have bought a certain altcoin. Buying now and holding it would be the best decision that we could make for now.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

Most of the people would advise you to buy as early as possible which is really true. It matters how we value the right and perfect timing to buy because our good profit depends on how low we have bought a certain altcoin. Buying now and holding it would be the best decision that we could make for now.
It seems to me that today's time is one of the last chances for jackets at cheap prices. But in all this there is a big problem, it is the reality to find real and promising coins for investment.
gudongud

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

According to my researches, the market is getting more and more alive now, so it is more likely to earn nice gains in the mid-term.
We are now observing a very good increase in the market and therefore I think that the current price is still a very reasonable price to buy some crypto currencies. I think that there are so many crypto currencies who’s price is too much expected to increase too much.
ZagatoC12

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

It's hard to say, but so far I think this time will come when the SEC postpone the hearings at a later date about this will be at the end of September, this option seems to me the most likely outcome at the moment...
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

Actually, it's very hard to say because nobody can predict the future 100% surely. But we can get a help from our experience and knowledge about the market, So learn first about the crypto. I think at this time is perfect to buy altcoins. All altcoins prices very lower than past years. So this time is very good, But be careful, some coins are not good for a buy. So please research about the token before getting it.
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

With such a small amount and looking at the
current bear market, as a Window of opportunity, rather than a Window to cry in the basement

There are some projects who have a brilliant idea, yet cost because of the market segment - literally just cents. And that allows your 500$ spare change to buy more than a thousand of potential gainer tokens/coins

And the future is for those altcoins who solve a particulair human need and which market proposition is easily understood by people who are not familiar with it

I am myself invested in Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

It is promissed to invent around Q1 2019 a new algorithm, Proof-of-Stealth, where you have your balance on a stealth address, totaly anonymously while staking it receiving and rewards. Sounds easy, but not yet done in Crypto before.

Cant wait to see the price in 1H 2019

Do your research and find yourself gems, Gents
Buy the dip
nofork_man

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Now it is defimitely right time!! Market will rebounce hard during the Autumn! I have already accomulated big position in Ubex and SkyChain. The rest in Qtum and ETH. Hope to get good profit with such portfolio
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

Now it is defimitely right time!! Market will rebounce hard during the Autumn! I have already accomulated big position in Ubex and SkyChain. The rest in Qtum and ETH. Hope to get good profit with such portfolio
Have never heard about Skychain. Is it tradable anywhere? Can not find it on CMC
nofork_man

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

Have never heard about Skychain. Is it tradable anywhere? Can not find it on CMC
Yes. it is availbale on IDEX now - idex.market/eth/skch
They will realese beta version of the product in September. I hope to see a good pump on such positive news as the neural networks ( SkyChain is all about health caring neural networks) is very hot topic
Ubex is also availbale on IDEX
Boooogieeee

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

They will realese beta version of the product in September. I hope to see a good pump on such positive news as the neural networks ( SkyChain is all about health caring neural networks) is very hot topic
Well, worth a shot, huh??  Grin Will buy both tokens for 100$.
Will see how good your predictions are Roll Eyes
Scott Evans

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

I would tell you, today is the best day.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

When the altcoin market down, But we must selection with altcoin when we will invest money or buy altcoin to avoid the fraud/scam.

CalifornianGabu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

its so hard to predict, but i waiting to nowember.
CyberMontana

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

i think you want check roadmap.
if project have great update soon, you want buy tokens,

i think so
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

You wont make any profit with 100$ investment. Even in low cap alt. Better to invest at least 500$ in each. Just my 5 cent Grin
Boooogieeee

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

You wont make any profit with 100$ investment. Even in low cap alt. Better to invest at least 500$ in each. Just my 5 cent Grin
Probably but Im not so risky guy. Im not ready to put in a lot ( 500$ for me is a lot) into unknown project. 100$ in each is affordable.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

I think we can start investment at 100$ but we should have to take care the timing of when to buy and to sell because that 100$ is only a small capital if it was buy coin at high price, so with this market situation that almost all altcoin price is dropping then now is the right time to buy using that 100$.

DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

I think we can start investment at 100$ but we should have to take care the timing of when to buy and to sell because that 100$ is only a small capital if it was buy coin at high price, so with this market situation that almost all altcoin price is dropping then now is the right time to buy using that 100$.
Cmmon! I see the point that all the investments are risky. Especialy in altcoins! But there is no sense in oicking up of 20-30 alts for 100$ each. Better to take 3-5 but invest at least 500$ in each of them. First of all it is more convenient to store that alts as if you pick up 20 - then some of them will be in IDEX, some on Binance, some on Kucoin etc. At second with bigger investment more chances to get really significant profit.
I have already picked up RLC, Wings, Remme for 500 each, will buy Ubex and SkyChanin for 500$ each tommorow as well. This strategy works for a year for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: