Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAYS] Rays Network | C-DPoS | Bulletproof | Flexible Blockchain Network |  (Read 2624 times)
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 10:30:55 AM by Rays Network

STEEMIT ll MEDIUM  ll WEBSITE

Quote from: Buckminster Fuller
"To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Referral Program at RAYS

FREE HOPPER RAYS 3S Wallet

Who's behind RAYS?

Umar Shafiq - CEO, Co Founderr
Tomek Betko - Director, Co Founder
Michal Mikolajczyk - CCO, Co Founder

+ 40 team members
(you will find every team member at our official website)

Our Partnerships:

Opolo.io
Appzilla
Complexity Labs
Arcadia Media Group
SHIELD Project

RAYS Whitepaper 1.0

WHITEPAPER 1.0

RAYS Bounty Campaign

JOIN OUR BOUNTY CAMPAIGN AND WIN UP TO $15,000!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:29:44 AM

Russian translation reserved

ukrainian translation reserved Wink

We will contact with you guys soon in case of translations.

This Coin promoted in bigege group, good luck team!

New Coin ANN

Airdrop Project and Cryptocandy list

Join usNew Coin ANN Telegram

Join usNew Coin ANN Discord

Thank you Bigege.
icobuffer

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/rays-network. We recommend you to add more information about your project, this could positively affect the rating. Write to me if you have any questions.
NewDirections

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

This might be the worst coin i've seen this far in 2018
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/rays-network. We recommend you to add more information about your project, this could positively affect the rating. Write to me if you have any questions.

Thank you so much ICOBuffer team! We will provide all of the necessary informations at your website.

This might be the worst coin i've seen this far in 2018

Can you please specify why do you think that? We would like to know the things which you don't like in our project.
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

I think that the project will be successful, the idea of ​​the project is very good and will be successful in the market
Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Large numbers of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator!
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

Simply complete and weighty. With a new consensus
more secure, private and support Bulletproof protocol.
The FBN feature also expands the user's market potential, as it can
used for general user and Enterprise. Another advantage
the project is gliding with MVP, which is certainly a plus in value
the eyes of investors. So hopefully his progress is not experienced
obstacles and succeeded in the fore.

VeerHemawaththa

Activity: 282

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Flexible Blockchain Network  which may switch between General and Enterprise users as required by the users for their needs. Sufficient progress has already been made and a Minimum Viable Product has already been developed to prove the FBN concept. Bulletproof protocol is selected to implement this Flexible Blockchain Network.
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

vietnamese translation reserved

We will contact with you soon.

I think that the project will be successful, the idea of ​​the project is very good and will be successful in the market

Large numbers of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator!

Simply complete and weighty. With a new consensus
more secure, private and support Bulletproof protocol.
The FBN feature also expands the user's market potential, as it can
used for general user and Enterprise. Another advantage
the project is gliding with MVP, which is certainly a plus in value
the eyes of investors. So hopefully his progress is not experienced
obstacles and succeeded in the fore.
Flexible Blockchain Network  which may switch between General and Enterprise users as required by the users for their needs. Sufficient progress has already been made and a Minimum Viable Product has already been developed to prove the FBN concept. Bulletproof protocol is selected to implement this Flexible Blockchain Network.

Thank you guys for your feedbacks, we do really appreciate each one.
copy

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

What the token would be used for?
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

What the token would be used for?

RAYS token (after our blockchain development "coin") with its zero transaction fee can be used for daily payments and microtransactions which no project is offering till now.
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:30:54 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 05:55:28 AM by Rays Network

We are happy to announce that RAYS team will attend at crypto conference in Amsterdam on June 27-28 at The Blockchain Expo Event.
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

Just a quick update, RAYS alphaMVP will be available soon at our website! Everyone will be able to see how does work Flexible Blockchain Network!
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

We have opened new RAYS social medias channels!

- MEDIUM
 - STEEMIT

Follow our journey!
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

Russian translation reserved

ukrainian translation reserved Wink

vietnamese translation reserved

This is confirmation of translation the RAYS ANN thread. Thank you guys for your support.

PS. Bounty Campaign will be with us soon, you will get rewarded for your work for sure!
paklungipin

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

With bounty campaign event I think it will be a fixed time to start something good from scratch.
with new intentions and activities will probably realize the resolution that has been made
The presence of this event must be expected by many people, and hopefully Rays Network project
will be popular and appealing to people. Thus, while waiting for further developments.

PacifistUA

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

The statement in the title of this page sounds really right. Although there have been so many attempts to create something like that,
I really hope that this project will become one of not many who will succeed and finally realizes this idea.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

Hello dev, i hope you can explain more details about your project and team in first page. Dev, Do you have registered company behind this project?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Hi! When will ico ends?

rajnipatel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

Reserve GUJARATI (INDIAN) Translation
Myetherwallet ID:    0xc178eF2E30A4c152DD5A865fc5F34A4930cf3B65
Bitcointalk Profile:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1440473;sa=summary
Bitcointalk ID:   rajnipatel1983@gmail.com
Facebook Profile:    https://www.facebook.com/rajnikumar.patel
Facebook ID:   rajnikumar.patel
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/RajnikumarPatel
Twitter ID:   @RajnikumarPatel
Telegram ID:   @rajnikumarpatel
Experience of Translations: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16EdzoUoBvpjjzv7j3K2ljIZnsZd5DKtG
Pl. PM me if u need....
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Hello dev, i hope you can explain more details about your project and team in first page. Dev, Do you have registered company behind this project?

Hello Kurniawan05, everything about our project what we can release for now you can find in our whitepaper. Our technical whitepaper will be released in 3Q 2018.
Of course we have registered our company in England, UK.

Hi! When will ico ends?

We did not start our sales yet, also the exact dates of our sales aren't decided just yet. Please, be patient.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

Hello Kurniawan05, everything about our project what we can release for now you can find in our whitepaper. Our technical whitepaper will be released in 3Q 2018.
Of course we have registered our company in England, UK.

Hi! When will ico ends?

We did not start our sales yet, also the exact dates of our sales aren't decided just yet. Please, be patient.

Thank you for answering my question. i m so lazy to read the whitepaper. I believe the project with registered company have less risk for our investment.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Thank you for answering my question. i m so lazy to read the whitepaper. I believe the project with registered company have less risk for our investment.

You're very welcome.
rahu0831

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

I don't understand, you have given the prices and all but now properly explained the utility offered by the project Huh
panjieOntoseno

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

the project is interesting and has good planning. I hope the progress of this project is smooth and many people will be interested to participate in this project.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

Hello
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?

Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

Hello
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?

Hello ui_zakharchenko, RAYS soft cap is at $3,000,000 ($3mln) and hard cap is at $20,000,000 ($20mln). If we will not reach our soft cap all of the money collected will be given back to the participants. Which campaign do you mean, sales or bounty campaign? Can you specify please?
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Hello

Hello ui_zakharchenko, RAYS soft cap is at $3,000,000 ($3mln) and hard cap is at $20,000,000 ($20mln). If we will not reach our soft cap all of the money collected will be given back to the participants. Which campaign do you mean, sales or bounty campaign? Can you specify please?
like his going to investors interested in the project because of the RAYS, the RAYS if the project fails all funds collected going on returning back to the investor, but if according to my own project RAYS can achieve maximum results
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

The statement in the title of this page sounds really right. Although there have been so many attempts to create something like that,
I really hope that this project will become one of not many who will succeed and finally realizes this idea.

i also hope so but the team must first of all prove that it knows how to deal with not only the development but also the progress and work on the mistakes. there is a topic on the githab where the source code is laid out and will there be bounty on bugs that you can find hunters for a bug bounty?
jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Hello

like his going to investors interested in the project because of the RAYS, the RAYS if the project fails all funds collected going on returning back to the investor, but if according to my own project RAYS can achieve maximum results
But if I see from his website and ANN tread looks like this project does have a good potential and be successful in the future
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

i also hope so but the team must first of all prove that it knows how to deal with not only the development but also the progress and work on the mistakes. there is a topic on the githab where the source code is laid out and will there be bounty on bugs that you can find hunters for a bug bounty?

Thank you rembit77 for that suggestion, we will definitely consider it in near future.
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

Our first Bounty Campaign is live!

JOIN NOW
paklungipin

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

Our first Bounty Campaign is live!

JOIN NOW

Welcome to the start of this bounty campaign event.
This indicates one of the most important activities of promotion
a product has already started. May the benefits of proactive support
for promotion to investors about projects and products through
media and socmed can be obtained. So, good luck.

durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

RAYS Network is a cryptocurrency that aims to revolutionize experience in the world of cryptocurrency. This platform has identified common cryptocurrency problems ranging from usability to how decentralized systems operate.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

one very interesting project, let us support this project, at least with the support that we provide can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.

Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

one very interesting project, let us support this project, at least with the support that we provide can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.

That's true, we need our community support - only together we can achieve our main goals. Thank you for your support LoveStory!
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

Thank you team as you gave me a chance to get 2 tokens via airdrop, i will you will get your success asap.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

your concept is very similar to Nano with the concept of dPOS (zero fees and almost instant transaction)
even the name of your project is very similar to the name of Nano before rebrand Raiblocks (just rai)
im just sayin no offense because many parts are very similar to Nano
but based on the Rays whitepaper, it looks like Rays uses Blockchain not DAG like Nano
i became interested in seeing future Rays developments

Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

A wonderful and amazing project with useful features and with the support of a very good team.He is doomed to success
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:47:48 AM

projects that are interesting and likely to be potentially in the crypto market. but why the information you submitted is incomplete? there is no road map and information about the team. I hope you will improve this so that investors will be more worth to invest in this project.

You can find out our roadmap (SKYMAP - this is how our roadmap name is) and the team at our WEBSITE

your concept is very similar to Nano with the concept of dPOS (zero fees and almost instant transaction)
even the name of your project is very similar to the name of Nano before rebrand Raiblocks (just rai)
im just sayin no offense because many parts are very similar to Nano
but based on the Rays whitepaper, it looks like Rays uses Blockchain not DAG like Nano
i became interested in seeing future Rays developments

We hope you will like our project even more ones you'll see our first MVP.
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

We have change and update our Bitcointalk thread graphics, please have a look.
filipedepaula

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

Binance Register 500 TRX Free ---> https://www.binance.com/?ref=35350843
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

Hi, very nice project... But I have a question...
What exactly does RAYS Network aims to do, what problem do you plan to solve?

The industries need a blockchain which should be secure and private. General cryptocurrency users require low transaction fee, fast speed, and security. We have a solution for both; a secure and private blockchain for industries, and a secure and fast cryptocurrency for general users. Our technical team is working on a Flexible Blockchain Network (FBN) which may switch between General and Enterprise users as required by the users for their needs.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:40:16 AM

The industries need a blockchain which should be Secure and Private. General cryptocurrency users require Low Transaction Fee, Fast Speed, and Security.. Rays Network will provides it! Looking forward to progress
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

The industries need a blockchain which should be Secure and Private. General cryptocurrency users require Low Transaction Fee, Fast Speed, and Security.. Rays Network will provides it! Looking forward to progress

Our Flexible Blockhain Network will be able to provide blockchain for everyone. Thank you for your support.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

Do you have own blockchain or this will be tokens based on Ethereum? Private sale ongoing now? And why I cant find info about public sale? When start, what price and what hardcap?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:49:10 AM

Do you have own blockchain or this will be tokens based on Ethereum? Private sale ongoing now? And why I cant find info about public sale? When start, what price and what hardcap?

Following your questions, we will have our own blockchain but first we will be using ethereum ERC20 token, only for sales. Private sale is ongoing at the moment. There isn't much about public sale just yet as we don't know when exactly we will start public sale. Price in public sale will be decided by community. Our hard cap is at $20mln.
traveler007

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

Following your questions, we will have our own blockchain but first we will be using ethereum ERC20 token, only for sales. Private sale is ongoing at the moment. There isn't much about public sale just yet as we don't know when exactly we will start public sale. Price in public sale will be decided by community. Our hard cap is at $20mln.

What you mean by "Price in public sale will be decided by community" ? But you have price for private sale investors already? Which discounts they have?

Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

What you mean by "Price in public sale will be decided by community" ? But you have price for private sale investors already? Which discounts they have?

Our community at our official Telegram could vote for the price for which they would like to buy in pre/public sale. Of course we have prices for private sale, please contact the team at contact@rays.network for those informations.

Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

Our development team is working hard at our RAYS 3S Wallet. You can check a picture at our official twitter account.

Photo of 3S Wallet
Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

The founder of team behind this project is or are definitely genius. Nice project and I hope it succeeds in the future.
Elza_Zernik

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

I'd like to know how this blockchain is any different that the other ones that exists. Can you help me with the concept of it being both private and public?
traveler007

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

Our community at our official Telegram could vote for the price for which they would like to buy in pre/public sale. Of course we have prices for private sale, please contact the team at contact@rays.network for those informations.

But you have fixed total supply tokens or it will be also depend of price? And what hardcap you have? Private sale tokens have any lockup period?

Swami_Dan

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

It seems very nice, you have my support, wish you luck with the project!
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

RAYS family is getting bigger day by day, join our official Telegram channel and ask us about everything you want.
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Rays network a new technology with features that are very interesting and profitable, hopefully a lot of supporters and the participating investors to succeed this project
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

I'd like to know how this blockchain is any different that the other ones that exists. Can you help me with the concept of it being both private and public?

Our blockchain will have many features about which lots of other project can only dream about. Thanks to the Flexible Blockchain Network (FBN), RAYS will be able to achieve what has not been done so far. FBN is to allow the user the choice of being private or public, which gives everyone the freedom to self-decide. In our network you will also be able to switch between RAYS Enterprise Privacy Blockchain Solution (EPBS) and general cryptocurrency users for your own needs. The Technical Whitepaper 1.0 in which everything will be detaily described will be released until the end of 3Q, please stay patient.

It seems very nice, you have my support, wish you luck with the project!

Thank you for your support!

Willliam

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

Hope I can be part of this project : find an easy way to lend or borrow money.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

hilo en español del proyecto ya disponible para la comunidad hispano-parlante.

ANNOUNCEMENT thread ready for spanish speakers.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4759733.0

STEEMIT ll MEDIUM  ll WEB

Quote from: Buckminster Fuller
"Para cambiar algo, crea un nuevo modelo que deje obsoleto al modelo anteriormente existente."

Programa de Afiliados de RAYS

¡APÚNTESE AHORA A NUESTRO PROGRAMA DE AFILIADOS Y OBTENGA RECOMPENSAS INCREÍBLES POR RECOMENDARNOS.

Venta Privada, Preventa, y TGE

Detalles:

Venta Privada:

- Inversión mínima $ 5,000
- Aceptamos Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC) y Shield (XSH)
- No podrán participar aquellos inversores no acreditados de USA Y China

Pre-venta:

- 100,000,000 tokens RAYS a la venta
- El precio aumentará semanalmente
- Sin inversión mínima

Precio por token:

1ª semana - $0.25
2ª semana - $0,27
3ª semana - $0,29
4ª semana - $0,31
5ª semana - $0,33
6ª semana - $0,35

TGE (Evento de Generación de Tokens):

- 100,000,000 tokens RAYS a la venta
- El precio permanecerá constante
- Sin inversión mínima

Precio por moneda:

$0,50

¿Quién está detrás de RAYS?

Tomek Betko - Director Ejecutivo, Cofundador
Umar Shafiq - Director Estratégico, Cofundador
Michal Mikolajczyk - Director de Operaciones, Cofundador

Un equipo de mas de 40 miembros
(encontrará a todos los miembros del equipo en nuestra Web oficial)

Nuestros socios:

Opolo.io
Appzilla
Complexity Labs
Arcadia Media Group
SHIELD Project

Whitepaper 1.0, versión inglesa

WHITEPAPER 1.0

Campaña Bounty de RAYS

ÚNASE A NUESTRA CAMPAÑA BOUNTY Y GANE HASTA $15,000!

Reuniones y conferencias

Traducciones

Hilo Bitcointalk:

Ruso

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4759733.0

Thank you for the translation, your translation has been added to our main post.
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Announcement

From today on, HelpDesk team is cooperating with us at our official telegram channel. It's our next partnership which we are proud of.
loganalonro

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

Just See a referral link that, but there is no line for the Adress xD sign in is complete
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:25:07 AM

is rays hopper wallet can be receive if we purchase a total of 1ETH and above, is it cumulative i mean if I purchase 0.5ETH the a week after another 0.5ETH for a total of 1ETH is it eligible to receive Rays Hopper wallet
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

is rays hopper wallet can be receive if we purchase a total of 1ETH and above, is it cumulative i mean if I purchase 0.5ETH the a week after another 0.5ETH for a total of 1ETH is it eligible to receive Rays Hopper wallet

Yes, it is cumulative. Of course you have to use the same ETH address.
icohunter1024

Merit: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

Some of the RAYS Partnerships are:

- Blockchain Implementation Guide: https://www.shieldx.sh/

- Blockchain Research: http://www.complexitylabs.io/

- Wallet Development: https://www.opolo.io/

- Marketing Partner: http://arcadiamgroup.com/

- Mobile Apps Development: http://appzilla.in/
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Hi Team! We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/rays-network-22491 🔥 . Congratulations!

Thank you!
Ursuka

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

I know that it is very ordinary question, but what is making difference with this project and other ones?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

I have a few questions:
Why you dont have conferences, events etc? And even dont have any interviews with your team members?
When your cold wallet will be ready for order? And do you have a prototype right now? Which currencies your wallet will be accept?
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

I know that it is very ordinary question, but what is making difference with this project and other ones?

RAYS is a one project with 5 products:
- RAYS HOPPER Wallet
- RAYS cryptocurrency
- RAYS Research Labolatory
- RAYS Cloud Wallet
- RAYS Exchange

As cryptocurrency, RAYS is the first one which is implementing bulletproof protocol together with C-DPoS which will support our unique blockchain network.

I have a few questions:
Why you dont have conferences, events etc? And even dont have any interviews with your team members?
When your cold wallet will be ready for order? And do you have a prototype right now? Which currencies your wallet will be accept?

Following your questions, our team members have already been at few conferences and events. We will announce it at our social medias when we'll attend on next conference. Our cold wallet is already ready to order with purchase of RAYS at minimum 1 ETH. Yes, we have some pictures of the HOPPER wallet prototype. Everything we are announcing at our social medias, please follow our project.
Leighton129

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

Only 36% of the volume of extracted coins were seen in any transactions. The remaining 64% after its appearance have never been used.
Why is that?
loganalonro

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

Does Rays have crowdsale? How much percentage for crowdsale? I don't see it in the coins distribution
rutgonpt

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

What is the Huobi Group? Can I get more information about Huobi Group?
umargill

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

If you go through the Video of this project, you will find a Unique Feature, DIGITAL ID. This is what makes this project different from other projects.
umargill

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

What is the Huobi Group? Can I get more information about Huobi Group?
This thread is not about the Huboi. This is related to RAYS Network.
divij

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

Rays Network looks like a really good project. I really like the way they are trying to solve the problems faced by Ethereum. Also having 5 products in 1 Project is a bonus.
remodex9

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

Hello RAYS believers! 🚀💪
so I see news about youtube video..
tell me, please, after recording the video and its publication, where should I send it?
I mean link, here or to some email address?
Jululi

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

Announcement

From today on, HelpDesk team is cooperating with us at our official telegram channel. It's our next partnership which we are proud of.

And they are doing a beautiful job!
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

Hello RAYS believers! 🚀💪
so I see news about youtube video..
tell me, please, after recording the video and its publication, where should I send it?
I mean link, here or to some email address?

You can send the video here as well. We will be happy to see it.

Does Rays have crowdsale? How much percentage for crowdsale? I don't see it in the coins distribution

Of course we do, 40% of RAYS will be sold is sales.
bochnovic

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

RAYS Network will provide all users with safe and fast access to their funds. What is currently lacking in the world.
the cryptographically encrypted project In the future,  will be Quantum Proof.
cnqt

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

Filipino Translation reserved
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:01:23 AM

Filipino Translation reserved

Just let us know when you'll have the translation ready!
bochnovic

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

The huge project that humanity needs, the new technology contained in the second generation BLOCKCHAIN, is nothing more than RAYS! ! !
own stock exchange, own portfolio with modern security features - only RAYS can be used
traveler007

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

RAYS Network have partnership with IBM in its Global Entrepreneur Program. This news on twitter:
https://twitter.com/Rays_Net/status/1035117697053290496

bochnovic

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

Partnership with OPOLO, Appzilla, Complexity Labs, Arcadia Media Group, SHIELD Project and now IBM.
They will help us develop the project, so you can't worry about RAYS.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our specialists at any time.
on TELEGRAM:  https://t.me/RaysNetwork
bochnovic

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

Modern wallet
Quick and free transactions, cryptographically protected.
Such things only with RAYS
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:42:17 AM

a platform that aims to revolutionize your experience in the world of cryptocurrency. the concept is very interesting, and I hope the support will continue to flow to this project.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
gjbronco

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

teaming up with IBM is huge. Good luck Rays team
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

It's also cool that the Rays network has the latest technology that makes finding transactions faster
even outperforms btc, eth and xrp. this can be a good option to get a super-fast transaction experience, obviously this project will be crowded with enthusiasts to join, and hope that this project will be able to compete with previous projects. And have good prospects.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

It's also cool that the Rays network has the latest technology that makes finding transactions faster
even outperforms btc, eth and xrp. this can be a good option to get a super-fast transaction experience, obviously this project will be crowded with enthusiasts to join, and hope that this project will be able to compete with previous projects. And have good prospects.
if viewed from the future it is good, no doubt there will be many who are interested in this project and this project will be able to compete with other projects and success will be achieved with satisfactory results.
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

The project is quite good and supported for its development, Rays network is a new technology with interesting features. Hopefully the Rays team will be consistent both in their latest information updates and continue to try to popularize the project, this can be a positive assessment of investors to see how the Rays project will progress.
bostaufik

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

RAYS 3S WALLET WILL BE A HIGHLY SECURE HYBRID CRYPTO WALLET WITH THE ENCAPSULATION OF KEYS USING KEMS ON HARDWARE BY MEANS OF
HIGHLY ADVANCE CRYPTOGRAPHIC PRIMITIVES LIKE DATA PROTECTION, HASH FUNCTIONS, DIGITAL SIGNATURES, AND OAKMD SCHEMES.  Shocked Shocked

pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

Rays Bulletproof Protocol has a built-in ability to simplify the transaction packages in each block providing zero transactions.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

Rays solves some problems of old Blockchain technology and has a solution of problems of the market.
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

I just published RAYS is at the forefront of blockchain technology

https://medium.com/@wp.raysnetwork/rays-is-at-the-forefront-of-blockchain-technology-7f074ce71597

Maria

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

RAYS combines two necessary units - security and privacy for the best work of their network! RAYS - is the best for you!

nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

By using the unique Rays 3S Hardware Wallet with it additional digital ID layer, even your mother will feel safe! Find out more about RAys Network!

#raysnetwork #blockchain #ethereum #tokensale #bulletproofprotocol #cryptocurrency #rays

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

We host one of the biggest YouTube channels in Russia with 3.5M subscribers and are interested in working with Rays Network. We are ready to prove the identity. Is there anyone we can discuss the details with?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Maria

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

The team of Rays Network works on the development of blockchain of an ecosystem with the features. This network surpasses other networks by means of the last technological protocols.

Maria

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Rays uses: Customized Delegated Proof of Stake (CDPOS), Bulletproof Protocol for Privacy,
Enterprise Privacy Blockchain Solution (EPBS) making the concrete competition to the existing blockchain Bitcoin and Air

btcash

Merit: 515

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

Rays Networks claims to be better than Ethereum and EOS!

Rays network is a cryptocurrency which will disrupt and upgrade the actual new world of cryptocurrencies itself. The 3S Rays Hardware Wallet is the next step in accomplishing usable and safe storage for your funds.  By using the bulletproof protocol with its fast & zero-fee transactions and the C-DPOS, the Rays user will be able to use the currency in the so far most secure way possible, will also get incentivised by the C-DPOS to hold RAYS in the wallet and earn passive income and enjoy real privacy in doing so.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

True privacy and security. RAYS Network is built on a whole new blockchain technology which will change the crypto-world in many ways.

bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

Using  Rays Network, switch from public to private network as per your requirement with just one click easily.

smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Rays Network gives you 5 features at the same time:Rays Cryptocurrency, Rays Exchange, Rays Research Laboratory, Rays Cloud Wallets,Rays 3S Hardware Wallet. Discover a new world of functionality!
cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

It is to inform all the followers that we are remodeling our project to a better alternative.
The current bounty campaign is over.
The next bounty part and period will be announced at a later date.
The decision is taken in lieu of the current market situation of cryptocurrencies.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

Dear Members

It is to inform all the followers that we are remodeling our project to a better alternative.
The decision is taken in lieu of the current market situation of cryptocurrencies.
btcash

Merit: 515

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

Please stay tuned for coming news. Its just beggining of something huge. We need to wait for right time.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Dear Members

Does it mean that there will be a part 2 bounty going forward? it seems like it's interesting to participate in the next bounty.
cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

Once the date has been set I am sure there will be an announcement. In the meantime, thank you for supporting this amazing project!
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

We host one of the biggest YouTube channels in Russia with 3.5M subscribers and are interested in working with Rays Network. We are ready to prove the identity. Is there anyone we can discuss the details with?

can i record video about your project?
characterize all of its promising sides
Submit this video to my channel (or your)
and get a reward for this from you?
Are you ready for such a temporary cooperation with me?

smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

As my information RAYS working at better web server, you should wait Smiley
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

As my information RAYS working at better web server, you should wait Smiley

how did you found this informations,, ?
i hope this project will not death before born buddy,,,
the team should give an explanations about how this project going to be ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: