Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAYS] Rays Network | C-DPoS | Bulletproof | Flexible Blockchain Network |  (Read 2631 times)
rajnipatel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

Reserve GUJARATI (INDIAN) Translation
Myetherwallet ID:    0xc178eF2E30A4c152DD5A865fc5F34A4930cf3B65
Bitcointalk Profile:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1440473;sa=summary
Bitcointalk ID:   rajnipatel1983@gmail.com
Facebook Profile:    https://www.facebook.com/rajnikumar.patel
Facebook ID:   rajnikumar.patel
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/RajnikumarPatel
Twitter ID:   @RajnikumarPatel
Telegram ID:   @rajnikumarpatel
Experience of Translations: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16EdzoUoBvpjjzv7j3K2ljIZnsZd5DKtG
Pl. PM me if u need....
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Hello dev, i hope you can explain more details about your project and team in first page. Dev, Do you have registered company behind this project?

Hello Kurniawan05, everything about our project what we can release for now you can find in our whitepaper. Our technical whitepaper will be released in 3Q 2018.
Of course we have registered our company in England, UK.

Hi! When will ico ends?

We did not start our sales yet, also the exact dates of our sales aren't decided just yet. Please, be patient.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

Hello dev, i hope you can explain more details about your project and team in first page. Dev, Do you have registered company behind this project?

Hello Kurniawan05, everything about our project what we can release for now you can find in our whitepaper. Our technical whitepaper will be released in 3Q 2018.
Of course we have registered our company in England, UK.

Hi! When will ico ends?

We did not start our sales yet, also the exact dates of our sales aren't decided just yet. Please, be patient.

Thank you for answering my question. i m so lazy to read the whitepaper. I believe the project with registered company have less risk for our investment.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Thank you for answering my question. i m so lazy to read the whitepaper. I believe the project with registered company have less risk for our investment.

You're very welcome.
rahu0831

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

I don't understand, you have given the prices and all but now properly explained the utility offered by the project Huh
panjieOntoseno

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

the project is interesting and has good planning. I hope the progress of this project is smooth and many people will be interested to participate in this project.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

Hello
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?

Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

Hello
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?

Hello ui_zakharchenko, RAYS soft cap is at $3,000,000 ($3mln) and hard cap is at $20,000,000 ($20mln). If we will not reach our soft cap all of the money collected will be given back to the participants. Which campaign do you mean, sales or bounty campaign? Can you specify please?
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Hello

Hello ui_zakharchenko, RAYS soft cap is at $3,000,000 ($3mln) and hard cap is at $20,000,000 ($20mln). If we will not reach our soft cap all of the money collected will be given back to the participants. Which campaign do you mean, sales or bounty campaign? Can you specify please?
like his going to investors interested in the project because of the RAYS, the RAYS if the project fails all funds collected going on returning back to the investor, but if according to my own project RAYS can achieve maximum results
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

The statement in the title of this page sounds really right. Although there have been so many attempts to create something like that,
I really hope that this project will become one of not many who will succeed and finally realizes this idea.

i also hope so but the team must first of all prove that it knows how to deal with not only the development but also the progress and work on the mistakes. there is a topic on the githab where the source code is laid out and will there be bounty on bugs that you can find hunters for a bug bounty?
jametoti

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Hello

like his going to investors interested in the project because of the RAYS, the RAYS if the project fails all funds collected going on returning back to the investor, but if according to my own project RAYS can achieve maximum results
But if I see from his website and ANN tread looks like this project does have a good potential and be successful in the future
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

i also hope so but the team must first of all prove that it knows how to deal with not only the development but also the progress and work on the mistakes. there is a topic on the githab where the source code is laid out and will there be bounty on bugs that you can find hunters for a bug bounty?

Thank you rembit77 for that suggestion, we will definitely consider it in near future.
Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

Our first Bounty Campaign is live!

JOIN NOW
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

Our first Bounty Campaign is live!

JOIN NOW

Welcome to the start of this bounty campaign event.
This indicates one of the most important activities of promotion
a product has already started. May the benefits of proactive support
for promotion to investors about projects and products through
media and socmed can be obtained. So, good luck.

durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

RAYS Network is a cryptocurrency that aims to revolutionize experience in the world of cryptocurrency. This platform has identified common cryptocurrency problems ranging from usability to how decentralized systems operate.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

one very interesting project, let us support this project, at least with the support that we provide can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.

Rays Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

one very interesting project, let us support this project, at least with the support that we provide can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.

That's true, we need our community support - only together we can achieve our main goals. Thank you for your support LoveStory!
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

Thank you team as you gave me a chance to get 2 tokens via airdrop, i will you will get your success asap.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

your concept is very similar to Nano with the concept of dPOS (zero fees and almost instant transaction)
even the name of your project is very similar to the name of Nano before rebrand Raiblocks (just rai)
im just sayin no offense because many parts are very similar to Nano
but based on the Rays whitepaper, it looks like Rays uses Blockchain not DAG like Nano
i became interested in seeing future Rays developments

Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

A wonderful and amazing project with useful features and with the support of a very good team.He is doomed to success
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: