Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your opinion on ICON (ICX)?  (Read 158 times)
JungleEskimo (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

I am balls deep in ICON because i have an uncanny feeling about it but everyone here only ever mentions ETH or NEO... maybe EOS from time to time but its like only the more mainstream altcoins get attention

Why not ICON as well? I am balls deep I tell you. Balls deep.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

While it's high volatility - it is difficult to predict the exact prices forecast, and even in conditions of a deep correction. But the project, on the whole, gives confidence in long term. It's possible, of course, and short term at the time of drawdown and sales at the time of maximum growth.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

I am balls deep in ICON because i have an uncanny feeling about it but everyone here only ever mentions ETH or NEO... maybe EOS from time to time but its like only the more mainstream altcoins get attention

I very agree with you, ICON one of the most potential altcoin in the future, I still persist to hold some ICON tokens (ICX)
i buy it when the price is 4 $ and i'm still hold
JungleEskimo (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

Or at least why do people keep touting ETH and NEO? ETH has been waning since it cannot handle the traffic we thought it could and NEO has been slowing down in the news. ICON though, keeps coming out with new developments
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Currently, the value of the ICX token sits at about $1.70. The daily volume is about $38M. The value of the ICX token hit an all time high of $12.64 in January 2018. It has since declined by about 87%. This decline is not exclusive to ICX, but the whole cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin, the market leader of the cryptocurrency world, has declined by over 70% since its all time high in January.

The underlying fundamentals of cryptocurrencies does not suggest it will disappear into obscurity. Specifically, the partnerships and community that ICON is building suggests a very bright future. There may not be a better time to buy in when it is 87% down from its all time high. A point to note is that at the last all time high, the mainnet had not been launched and the tokens were ERC-20 tokens. A lot has changed since then and the future certainly looks bright over the medium and long term.
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

Look at ADA, zero product, all hype. Now look at ICX, already has established partnerships, backing by government (I would assume), founders are also founders of Coinine (pretty big exchange in Korea with only 9 coins on it that is paired with KRW). If main-net launch is a success, they can allow Korean ICO’s to be build on their platform and actually become the Eth of Korea. It’s only ranked #18 (last time I checked) I believe it can easily be in top 5. They haven’t done much marketing because they’re focusing on the launch. Once everything is in place, people will FOMO and you’ll read about ICX all over Reddit. Right now it’s a sleeping giant, it will rise when the time is right.
redoxet

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

ICON is a dynamically developing cryptocurrency in which investors actively invest their money.
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

ICON is a good and worthy competitor in the cryptocurrency market. When planning your investments, you must take this into account.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:22:52 AM

The task of this crypt is worthy, as Ripple is aimed at reducing the cost of transactions. But it is not developing at such a fast pace. As it is not abandoned by its developers...
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

ICON(ICX) is also a potential coin and it can pump like ADA. ICX is based in korea and we know korea has many whale trader and investor also so I think ICX can probably reach also a billion marketcap like ADA. So let us buy and hold ICX while the price now is very cheap.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

I never heard of it.

wcryptocoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

I am not advanced in the study of all cryptocurrencies, and there are now more than two and a half thousand. And know all of them, I certainly can't. But I know that the icon cryptocurrency has great prospects and it must be in the investment portfolio.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

It's a bargain at the current price level. ICON has a really strong team and it's a solid Korean project. I'd say it has a long way to go. The alliance that ICX is in is quite powerful. Wanchain and ICON will be huge I think.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

I am in ICX since the ICO and I am glad that I booked my profits at a price range around $13, but that doesnt necessarily means that I dont trust ICX anymore.
ICON is a very strong project with a super technical team behind it and over the past few weeks we can see that they are turning good into marketing as well.
I am accumulating ICX since some time and I am super bullish on ICX.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

They call ICX is the NEO of Korean. And with the hype of cryptocurrencies market in Korea, you can consider to take a look at this project. They have a good return from ICO.
korg1960

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

Cryptocurrency ICON (ICX) is a Korean platform for interaction of various kinds of blockchain. This currency has its own decentralized exchanger and wallet, which allows you to easily receive, send and exchange cryptocurrencies. The main platform interacts evenly with the "periphery", which ensures efficient management with each individual blockchain. In my opinion, it is quite an effective platform for work.
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

I think that it is relatively new, developed by the Korean company, and it is unique, more like it is not, is credible.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency ICON is very promising and soon it will again be in demand and rise in price.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

In my opinion ICX is very good coin. It has some nice connection to korean government and universities and its whole idea "lets hyperconnect the world" is really unique and interesting. I have some bag of ICX bought early this year and I am gonna to HODL it until it gets to January price.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

I think that although this coin is quite promising, but Bitcoin and other large altcoins will still always be associated for people as more stable coins. That is why the choice of coins often falls on Ethereum, EOS or NEO.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: