Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: At what price will you panic and start selling coins?
$6000 - 20 (16.4%)
$5000 - 14 (11.5%)
$4000 - 14 (11.5%)
$3000 - 14 (11.5%)
$2000 - 10 (8.2%)
$1000 - 10 (8.2%)
below $1000 - 40 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price will you panic and start selling coins?  (Read 4159 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

In my opinion, it is silly to panic, because it can prevent to think clearly. As for me, I will wait, because believe, that bitcoin will grow.
Panic selling cannot be consider as good in any stage, it is in fact creating so many problems, to me i think that holding can be the best option in any condition, it will prevent your from a big lost and will even give you profit, those people who get panic they are not only creating problem for themselves but also creating problems for the whole market.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

In my opinion,  panic selling is for those who are still new to bitcoin and how it works. They are those who feel they are going to lose out once there is any slight decrease in the price of bitcoin. I believe no serious investor or experienced bitcoiner would panic sell because he is so sure that there will be an increase in case of any downfall in the price of bitcoin.
At no price whatsoever will I panic sell due to a decrease in the price of bitcoin even if it takes time for it recover from the dump.

FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

Its not helpful to be panic, Everything goes well, just keep trusting, We know this is the characteristics of crypto's sometimes it goes up and down, Better hold because by the time comes, It will bounces back and everyone will be benefited:)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

A lot of people are reaching a point where they are considering selling their coins. I would like to know, what your "panic" sell

point is?

I bought most of my coins at below $1000, so I am not worried at all about the drop in the price. I will never walk away from

Bitcoin losing any money, because I sold some bitcoins when the price reached $19,000 last year and made back all the

money that I invested. Some people bought at $19,000 last year, and I think many of them sold already. Do you have a point,

where you will push the "panic" button?

I doubt that it will go down much further, but if it does... where would you start selling your coins?
i join to cryptocurrency world even it is less than $300 and hold some, actually at this price my asset still safe even not sell my coins. but sometime what make me regret, maybe it happen to other people too, chance to sell in high price is missed

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

So far I did not feel panic when bitcoin drops and sell everything that I had. I the word patience is the virtue, that's the reason I keep holding my bitcoin. But there's a time that you urgent need money just like me last I forced my self to sell half of my holding because I really need money. That case panic selling is being your stupidity, don't sell if your profit was not there once you've cut your lose that is already lose.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:57:39 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 12:11:00 AM by rickn

I will not sell my altcoins with this down market and unfavorable for trading. The downtrend will be reversed at some point and the cryptos will rise and maybe hit their ATHs again
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

I will definitely use the panic button when the price starts going down badly, but it will be the panic buy button. I am not in the market to sell any coins, and actually never have been.

I don't see any value in people panic selling at significantly lower rates while they have had enough time and opportunities to sell much higher. If you missed the boat, accept it and try lowering your average buying price.

If you know how everything here works, and you are in for the long term, a lowering price is only an opportunity. I find it quite sad that people see it as something negative. Buy red sell green is the only way.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

6000 is the cheapest price of Bitcoin, and if the price drops below 6000 it is certain everyone will start to panic and think that at that time is the end of the bitcoin Era
they sold all of Bitcoin's assets without the rest, unwittingly, they were unfortunate people

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:57:47 AM

Well for me I think I would panic if the price of bitcoin fell below $1000 because it will definitely make most of the community leave bitcoin that will result to total loss of bitcoin value. As for this moment the price of bitcoin holds on its value and doesn't seem to fall down further.

CoinstarF

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:28:46 AM

I invested in Bitcoin when its price was a little over $ 1000. Therefore, I will sell Bitcoin only if it falls below this mark, so as not to go into negative.

I do not feel of panic selling in bitcoin because I'm contented with small profits,  but for the concerned of daily needs sell the other half and remain some as of now falls on 6k  still better yet a big challenge for me.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

I never panic sell and i do not have a specific number in mind which can trigger a panic in me. It's all about the matter of patience. Holding the right coin always grants a sense of market recovery. Coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS are always doing incredibly well by recovering from the bear market.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:39:37 AM

I invested in Bitcoin when its price was a little over $ 1000. Therefore, I will sell Bitcoin only if it falls below this mark, so as not to go into negative.

At this price now I'm getting started not supposed to do selling but rather hold still believes it rise up to 10k if it happens I will sell I can have a little gain on it continues until bitcoin is still there to serve us.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:04:30 AM

At this price now I'm getting started not supposed to do selling but rather hold still believes it rise up to 10k if it happens I will sell I can have a little gain on it continues until bitcoin is still there to serve us.

Before I was thinking that in June 2018 bitcoin market price will reached to $20,000 but instead of increasing as predicted it continue to drop its value to $6700 but still im confident that it will increases it again and may be i get panic when the value drops below $3000 which is very hard to recover.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

A lot of people are reaching a point where they are considering selling their coins. I would like to know, what your "panic" sell

point is?

I bought most of my coins at below $1000, so I am not worried at all about the drop in the price. I will never walk away from

Bitcoin losing any money, because I sold some bitcoins when the price reached $19,000 last year and made back all the

money that I invested. Some people bought at $19,000 last year, and I think many of them sold already. Do you have a point,

where you will push the "panic" button?

I doubt that it will go down much further, but if it does... where would you start selling your coins?

Honestly, I don't understand why a legendary member of this forum is talking about panic and panic button. It appears awkward. So far, I have only read newbies and jr. members talk about panic. I am a bit surprised reading a post about panic from somebody that is legendary.

Well, I don't have a panic button and I don't panic either. Believe me, even if Bitcoin will reach as low as $500, it will not die. It will get back.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:39:43 AM

I do not have the option to sell it as long as the bitcoin price is not satisfactory. I will sell when bitcoin reaches the highest price with double profit from bitcoin I have .. long-term program that I plan will not be tempted when bitcoin price up slightly, and I will save it to reach the price that I want.
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:12:54 AM

Couldn't contribute to poll. Answer range insufficient.

You should have included the option "Never".
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:46:52 AM

In my opinion, it is silly to panic, because it can prevent to think clearly. As for me, I will wait, because believe, that bitcoin will grow.
it's what the current market needs hope and confidence, because when the market is full of panic it will only result in a fall in prices and this will happen continuously if you keep panic, we see prices continue to decline, can be sure many people who sell more often, because of panic
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

I think the $5000 price is going to be the lowest price I expect, so if this happens I will sell bitcoin prices at $ 5000. Even though I will incur losses but this must be done so that I will not suffer huge losses. The decline in bitcoin prices in recent months will make some investors take a break, and they will come back when the market is in the lowest position.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:30:08 AM

i will never afraid and aslo not going to sell in this situation.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Panic selling is a parasympathetic behavior wherein you do not know that you are already panicking or if you are aware you can not hold your emotions that longer.
I think it is unpredictable when you will feel this urge to sell your coins.
I sell my coins when I need to and no regrets afterwards. When I spend for primary needs such as foods, I definitely think that it is worth spending for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: