Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: At what price will you panic and start selling coins?
$6000 - 20 (16.4%)
$5000 - 14 (11.5%)
$4000 - 14 (11.5%)
$3000 - 14 (11.5%)
$2000 - 10 (8.2%)
$1000 - 10 (8.2%)
below $1000 - 40 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price will you panic and start selling coins?  (Read 4157 times)
Aing

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

I would get panic if bitcoin reach below $1000 in price. I feel that is the end of my tolerance I can give. The decline to under $1000 was very bad. If the price is above that standard, I will still try my best to hold it back and try to stay calm.
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

A lot of people are reaching a point where they are considering selling their coins. I would like to know, what your "panic" sell

point is?

I bought most of my coins at below $1000, so I am not worried at all about the drop in the price. I will never walk away from

Bitcoin losing any money, because I sold some bitcoins when the price reached $19,000 last year and made back all the

money that I invested. Some people bought at $19,000 last year, and I think many of them sold already. Do you have a point,

where you will push the "panic" button?

I doubt that it will go down much further, but if it does... where would you start selling your coins?
I will sell bitcoin only if it falls below 1000. And if it keeps above this mark everything will be fine and I will wait for the next peak bitcoinI will sell bitcoin only if it falls below 1000. And if it keeps above this mark everything will be fine and I will wait for the next peak bitcoin
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

A lot of people are reaching a point where they are considering selling their coins. I would like to know, what your "panic" sell

point is?

I bought most of my coins at below $1000, so I am not worried at all about the drop in the price. I will never walk away from

Bitcoin losing any money, because I sold some bitcoins when the price reached $19,000 last year and made back all the

money that I invested. Some people bought at $19,000 last year, and I think many of them sold already. Do you have a point,

where you will push the "panic" button?

I doubt that it will go down much further, but if it does... where would you start selling your coins?

I will panic only if the price of bitcoin become 0 because that's the time that I will think that bitcoin will disappear immediately and I will start selling coins when the price of bitcoin is so high and when I think that is the right time or when emergency came.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

In my case my extream point that make me sell my bitcoins is belongs to the same rate that I purchased or a bit high rate.
Le Van Cuong

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

I will not sell coins when I'm losing money compared to my money. I will wait for it to rise high. At that time I will look at the market demand and sell it
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

point is?

I think dropping below $2,000 is the critical point that would ignite panic selling, especially among those who bought BTC at $6,000.
Still, such a scenario seems improbable for me even despite the general negative trend on the market that we've been observing over the past month.

A drop in the price of bitcoin from 6000 to 2000 will be the consequence of a massive panic sell and not the start of it, but I find very unlikely we are going to see that price again, to me it does not make sense, that is very close to the price we had before segwit and now bitcoin is a lot better thanks to the activation of segwit since more transactions fit in a block of the same size.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

Good news, I dont have any panic button these days! If I had one then I should not be in the crypto currency at all. I am currently making good progress on myself by holding and not getting panic about the current situation. I am literally done playing dumb games of panic sells and being weak handed. Learnt form the legend members that holding actually can benefit us during the course of long terms and it did. If right now I sell my bitcoins then I might just loose opportunity to sell at another 20K USD that might hit this year end. So lots of possibilities and lots of hopes which is keeping me away from the panic button!
cowboy1212

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

Actually as much as possible this is the last thing i can imagine that will being apart from my bitcoins,In this situation the one who believe and trusts bitcoin will win this battle of markets.
billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

A really bad move in an investing stand point.But I pretty so much don't have a short of panic price. If bitcoin were to crash down.I've spent more than 3  years in the cryptocurrency family space learning as much as possible.I'm not going to stop being interested even the prices crash down.  As long as there are still crypto project being developed.
IsusCu

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

My general opinion is that the price shouldn't matter, really. The main thing crypto society should focus on is making the price stable (at whatever price). Only when that is reached will cryptocurrencies be able to implement in our society. Only then would we be able to use it (widely) for what its purpose was meant to be and that's using it as money, trading it for goods and services. I'd love to see the world in which i cango out, buy a cup of coffee, shop groceries and pay my bills with crypto.

If we focus on the price and continue to invest just to make a profit from the price raising, the crypto world is doomed.

That's just my opinion -> give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day...
Jeeperz74

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

I'll go down with the ship if it gets to that point but we are just in rough waters currently and eventually will come out of it.
JakeJM0st

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

i would say no price, instead i will start to buy again on avarage when we are going down. There is no sense to sell when the price falls, but you need to sell when the price climbs.. If the market falls sharply, it's best to do nothing and wait. Because if you sell you will regret it.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:54:22 AM

I would still not panic with the decline in bitcoin prices. I will be patient to wait for the bitcoin price to go up. It's true in my heart I can not lie to my heart if I'm a little wary of this bitcoin reduction but I'm sure that bitcoin will return the price up again. All just waiting for the right time. As it was in previous years if bitcoin was declared dead and the price would go down and not even have a future. But, in fact bitcoin prices could soar up at the end of last year. So be patient, do not get caught up in the misleading issues.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

Even majority of my investment was from altcoins, but still the massive price fall of bitcoin drags down all the altcoins price I already losing morethan -65%of my portfolio   but still i have no second thought to sell my alts as i am confident price may recover once market become bullish i will keep holding  until i can recover my investment even if it takes several years.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

I'm ready to hodl my coins to zero. Cause I only invest what I could afford to lose. Given how risky the crypto market is one should know this before investing that the markets could drop to nothing within a short period of time due to the volatile nature of the markets. Everyone learns their lesson after the first bubble pop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

maybe I can panic when I see bitcoin prices fall in the absence of brakes at all. in the sense I bought bitcoin for example Rp 100 million. then fell sharply to Rp 80 million. but I will never sell the bitcoin I have unless the price has gone up again
Shopping Coin Official

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

I never sell in panic if price drop in 1000$.Actually as much as possible this is the last thing i can imagine that will being apart from my bitcoins,In this situation the one who believe and trusts bitcoin will win this battle of markets.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

I am of origin no family needs are very urgent. such as for treatment and so forth. I will never sell the assets I own. unless I already benefit from my investment
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

To be honest, I am tempted to choose which one should I start panic selling. However, I choose not to sell because Bitcoin has a bright future ahead. In the next few years to a decade, I believe that Bitcoin could replace cash. As massive adoption has yet to commence, I would regret selling it early. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

A lot of people are reaching a point where they are considering selling their coins. I would like to know, what your ""panic"" sell
point is?
where you will push the ""panic"" button?
It is hilarious that some of the guys are beginning to panic when the price goes 20% lower, and they do not look on the previous year when the same price was even lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: