Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: At what price will you panic and start selling coins?
$6000 - 20 (16.4%)
$5000 - 14 (11.5%)
$4000 - 14 (11.5%)
$3000 - 14 (11.5%)
$2000 - 10 (8.2%)
$1000 - 10 (8.2%)
below $1000 - 40 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price will you panic and start selling coins?  (Read 4157 times)
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Cool question. I always invest money only those that are ready to forget for several years. I already wrote here that I admit the reduction of the price for Bitcoin up to $ 1000. I realize that any market is, in the first place, manipulation of prices, especially cryptocurrency, therefore, even when buying Bitcoin for $ 8000, I adjust to a long wait for a convenient price. If you buy for $ 8000 and sell for $ 1000, it's a mockery of your purse. If you do not have trading experience, you should be aware that the price can fall very much - you can not either influence the price, but time can. At once it is necessary to understand how much you want to earn - the market is a sinusoid, look at the price chart of any asset. Kriptonok - these are strong nerves and indifferent attitude to any negative news, - now any news is well paid, even the most ridiculous. Who knows how to wait - will achieve much.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

Though I believe in bitcoin, and I know that bitcoin can go down and can go sky high. So, I will not sell in a panic. But If I think myself as a normal guy, Then I would sell bitcoin if bitcoin goes down under 5K USD. Usually, I convert bitcoin to USD when bitcoin start decreasing heavily. We have seen 6k USD a few days ago, so, We are very familiar with it. If bitcoin goes under 5K USD then that would be a horrible experience for everyone. That's why I will sell and will buy again at cheap price.

ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

yes I think that for those who have more than 500 BTC the point would be in the house of 1000k if this point can sell but it is also the time to invest all their income because in a beautiful price bet I am optimistic
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

You forgot no sell option ! For strong holder !

But personnally I will begin to really doubts if BTC will go down under 4000 $ but will look at this moment
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:31:22 PM

If things continue to go down, I think I will not sell my kin. This is indeed a very risky investment but investment has all the time where the point falls and where the point is to fly. We need to know is to stay calm and trust the value of coins will soon rise.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Ginseng
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:36:42 PM

As a trader, you must take profits consistently, regardless of price. While accumulating BTC is always a great move, converting some into fiat now and again is never a bad idea.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

If you talk about bitcoin what i can say is i will never sell bitcoin in the falling period if you talk about other coin the panic start when the coin fall under the original price

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

A lot of people are reaching a point where they are considering selling their coins. I would like to know, what your "panic" sell

point is?

I bought most of my coins at below $1000, so I am not worried at all about the drop in the price. I will never walk away from

Bitcoin losing any money, because I sold some bitcoins when the price reached $19,000 last year and made back all the

money that I invested. Some people bought at $19,000 last year, and I think many of them sold already. Do you have a point,

where you will push the "panic" button?

I doubt that it will go down much further, but if it does... where would you start selling your coins?
One thing is for sure, I'll be selling when the market value is at its peak. I don't have any plans of selling no matter how low the market value fall because you will surely lose huge profit from your investment. If the marjet falls, just let it be, because dumps are temporary and it will again recover. Just wait and be patient to avoid losing money due to panic.

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

In the first place, I don't panic. So I don't have a panic button. Panic will only make us do things that we would regret in the future. People who panic are those who joined unprepared. It's like going into war without the proper military training in order for you to survive. So there's really no reason for me to panic cause I've got my weapons with me.

burgerpatty

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

panic peoples is always be in problem i was thinking about long run of bitcoin and peoples start selling to recover minimum lose when market is up but i will sell my bitcoin.when market will be in bullish condition and whenever i am not able to get my profit as much as i want then don't sell.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:17:38 AM

I am afraid I may never panic sell. I may just hold in the hope of it may get back up in the future with stronger volume.  Roll Eyes
Yes, like you I never panic to sell my bitcoin I just to do is wait and hold my bitcoin I hope it will increase soon and give us big profits in our investment. I know they have perfect for bitcoin.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

I will not sell my bitcoins even if i get lose some of it because i am for long run. You don't have to be panic just stay calm down and wait for the bitcoin to increase again. Just be patient.
Yes, that's bright idea not to sell your bitcoin now, panicking it may cause to loose your money only we do is to wait and calm down and more patient to wait cause we know that value of bitcoin will increase soon.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

I think , if you panic if Market start to fall down , then crypto is not for you. If you panic and sell your coins , you will gain nothing but loose everything. So it's better to hold your coins , whenever you panic.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

Panic selling is the worst move you can do on crypto market. If you respected the main rule to invest only the money you can afford to lose, then you should never be in the situation to panick sell. Crypto market will recover, it just needs time. Days when we saw 1000% increase in 2-3 days are far away. Market is more mature now.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
cumocmeo

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

make sure you don't hold forever .

calumbautista23

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

We should just hold. and not press that panic button as it will be the worse option to go to. We should have confidence to the market and not sell since it will not do any good to bitcoin. Let's be patient and wait.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

no need to panic! crypto market is a market for strong and patient! now the main thing is to wait for the fall! The crypto market specializes in knocking out weak hands so that stronger and richer hands will be attracted to their place! there is no constant drop or constant growth!
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

I wont panic until Bitcoin price goes below $1k. Also if you have trust in the project than there is nothing for you to worry about unless some major flaw in the blockchain technology gets discovered. Plus if you have not invested more than you could afford to lose than there wont be anything for you to panic about.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

You can never make a panic sell decision.  You have to plan your trade and trade your plan.  If emotions are making decisions your eventually going to get caught and take a huge loss.  This "bail out" number should have been selected before your trande was purchased and it should be stuck to.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:01 AM

I will start to panic if bitcoin is below 5K because that would be a terrible experience for everyone and keeps going down from the purchase price ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: