Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: At what price will you panic and start selling coins?
$6000 - 20 (16.4%)
$5000 - 14 (11.5%)
$4000 - 14 (11.5%)
$3000 - 14 (11.5%)
$2000 - 10 (8.2%)
$1000 - 10 (8.2%)
below $1000 - 40 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price will you panic and start selling coins?  (Read 4157 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

I am afraid I may never panic sell. I may just hold in the hope of it may get back up in the future with stronger volume.  Roll Eyes
Like you I am also afraid when the value is goes down.  I think panicking  is not helpful it may cause lose your money the better way to just hold your bitcoin now and don't lose hope it is only temporary cause soon bitcoin will increase and give high profit.

rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

A lot of people are reaching a point where they are considering selling their coins. I would like to know, what your "panic" sell

point is?

I bought most of my coins at below $1000, so I am not worried at all about the drop in the price. I will never walk away from

Bitcoin losing any money, because I sold some bitcoins when the price reached $19,000 last year and made back all the

money that I invested. Some people bought at $19,000 last year, and I think many of them sold already. Do you have a point,

where you will push the "panic" button?

I doubt that it will go down much further, but if it does... where would you start selling your coins?

I won't sell it at the very dip.  I love to see the price at $20,000. If btc price rise again much higher than that (20,000) i will sell my coins.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

I don't usually panic when prices are falling. And moreover, it's either I sell or hodl for a specific amount of time without checking for the price of that coin. I don't care if the price should fall below reasonable price fall.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

A lot of people are reaching a point where they are considering selling their coins. I would like to know, what your "panic" sell

point is?

I bought most of my coins at below $1000, so I am not worried at all about the drop in the price. I will never walk away from

Bitcoin losing any money, because I sold some bitcoins when the price reached $19,000 last year and made back all the

money that I invested. Some people bought at $19,000 last year, and I think many of them sold already. Do you have a point,

I doubt that it will go down much further, but if it does... where would you start selling your coins?
As we all know that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and because of this volatile nature of bitcoin, it’s va keeps on flactuation but still there is a limit below which everyone get panicked and would obviously get in panic selling of their bitcoins and I guess that limit is below $5000 and obviously I will also get panic and I will consider this if the valuation will deflate to such a low extent then I will also feel that now it’s very difficult to get over all these obstacles then and to inflate the valuation again.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

wont sell bitcoin even the market crashes to zero i knew it will increase in price and bounce back again. i will never afraid and aslo not going to sell in this situation.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

point is?

Wow, bought bitcoin for 1000 dollars, sold for 19,000 - it's very cool. To be honest, I did not set the minimum price by which I will sell my coins, because I believe in the future of the Crypto-currency, and I hope that the price reduction is a temporary phenomenon, and soon there will be growth.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

It seems to me that the key point is $ 5000 if the price goes lower then everyone will start to sell.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

I even don't know maybe when the price is 1000$. but i m not expert still and don't have a clear strategy on what to do and how it will be better to earn money without taking many risks of losing money

Milanels

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

I am sure i will not panic. I invested only the money, that i am ready to lose and even if Bitcoin will be below 1000$, it will not be the end of the world for me)
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

I have some amount that I decided not to sell by any cause. I do believe that price will rise more and even if it isn't so,  I am ready to lose bad but it is not for sale for now.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:00:34 AM

Recently we all witnessed how people panicked as the price of Bitcoin went a little below $6,000. I really think below $4000 will cause much more panic to a about 70% of enthusiats
nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:27:18 AM

I never panicked to sell my bitcoin, even some time ago when the price was very high and suddenly the price dropped drastically, I still hold my bitcoin because bitcoin prices definitely go up again. The key is patience to hold our assets until we sell at the best price.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
TobyToby6000

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:01 AM

I will keep holding my coin at any price and wait for the best price. I will not sell just because i am panic
IsusCu

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

I think that the price shouldn't matter. as long as we have goods and services to exchange our bitcoin for we should be fine.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

This is an important issue for me. Because I invested when the price was about 6000. And now it is still not great. So I would like to see about 10,000 so I really sold my coins. And get any benefit.

rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

Bitcoin investors are panicking that they cannot withdraw their funds as the currency,s value drops. panicked Bitcoin investors are worried they will unable to withdraw their cash after cyber attacks have left some investors money stuck in the system. Share on social media like Facebook,whatsapp,twitter, googel,email etc there are fears that some of those who have invested in the cryptocurrency will struggle to get their cash out Bitcoins value plummeted. Traders are concerned that they will have lost all the money they placed on the online bitcoin exchange site. other investors have lost their coins after they mistakenly handling over information to their cryptocurrency wallets to scammers. Panic selling in maximum cases done by new investors who have lack of trading experience.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

I will panic if the price of bitcoin was less than 1000$ it is like bitcoin would crash and if that happen they would never support again the bitcoin and there's a possibility that the value of it will go to 0 I hope that it would not happen even if I don't have bitcoin I don't want people frustrate on the value of it life is too short so you must enjoy it.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

point is?

I don't have one. I simply couldn't understand why would anyone sell at such losses (assuming they bought at $19K). If you're looking to cut your losses, you should do it when Bitcoin price is still above $12K. Selling below $6K when you bought at $19K means you're only getting below 30% of your initial investment and that's just ridiculous. Better keep holding that Bitcoin just in case it goes another megabull to make new ATH.
This happens because people do not really have a plan, they just enter the market and buy some coins and somehow they expect that everything is going to turn all right, and if you do not have a plan most of the time that is not going to happen, that is the reason why so many people sold their coins despite their massive losses, they were not prepared for the possibility of the price of bitcoin going down.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:03:58 AM

I wont panic even if the price falls under 500 usd because I don't usually store any bitcoins on my wallet except altcoins and tokens on myetherwallet .
I would worry instead of panicking but both of them wont still help you or will help cryptos to recover . worrying and panicking will only lead for some serious problems like depression and huge losses . lastly ,  the best thing to do is to keep calm and carry on because sooner or later  the price of cryptos can somehow recover in the right time .
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

I send votes below 1000 USD, \
because at that price, BTC will not be possible to rise again, it is certain that if BTC is below 1000 USD, everyone will start panicking and feel that on that day the BTC era is really over and there is no possibility to rise again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: