Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 02:48:42 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: At what price will you panic and start selling coins?
$6000 - 20 (16.4%)
$5000 - 14 (11.5%)
$4000 - 14 (11.5%)
$3000 - 14 (11.5%)
$2000 - 10 (8.2%)
$1000 - 10 (8.2%)
below $1000 - 40 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price will you panic and start selling coins?  (Read 4163 times)
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

For me the word "panic" is removed ever since I started doing crypto world, in the fact that I have the enough knowledge about what are the risks you might take in entering this crypto world. Even if the price reached its lowest value I will be relax because I know that it will be back to its peak and be more valuable, you are engage to face this situations in this industry. Make plans for your coins and be more persistent, it always be good to wait for the right time to sell it to gain more profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

I think that the price shouldn't matter. as long as we have goods and services to exchange our bitcoin for we should be fine.
keep maintaining your investment because the market is still declining, keep calm and patient to wait for prices to rise again so that your investment is profitable. I will panic to sell when market prices are up and I benefit from sales, so my heart will be happy.
AndreaPhillips

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

With bitcoin, I hope, in the future, its price is not below $ 5000. Currently, I am keeping a considerable amount of bitcoin, and the amount I invest in to get it is enormous. I hope prices will rise to their peak levels by the end of 2017.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

I wouldn't panic at all.
Because I bought it for 200 dollars, and you in the question mentioned the lowest 1000 dollars and below. I wouldn't panic, if it were below 3K I will buy it a huge number...Not sell it, because I bought it at the low price, and I wouldn't sell it for 6 K or less. I will then buy some more if it falls and wait to rise again.
All about Bitcoin is understanding how it works and be very patient.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

Maybe below $1,000 I'm gonna start selling my coins because there is something wrong with bitcoin if bitcoin huge dump that price, I'm sure many investors will panic, many threads will create about negative of bitcoin like bitcoin is dead.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

Maybe below $1,000 I'm gonna start selling my coins because there is something wrong with bitcoin if bitcoin huge dump that price, I'm sure many investors will panic, many threads will create about negative of bitcoin like bitcoin is dead.

Yes, it is correct. It is something damn wrong with it if it falls under 3 K. But 1 K for sure...it will mean it is dead. You are completely correct with that one. Then is definitely time to get the hell out of investment, but then will be the end of the all other crypto currencies that exist, and that is for me not possible.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

Any altcoin or tokens that I start panic and start selling this coins at 85% of the peak value of this tokens , because for me this the average gain ,I can get over , because aftet this peak , I tthink it can not go anymore to its highest peak, so I sell immediately and not waste time.

Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:24:34 AM

I have now some of bitcoins and i have no target price to start panic in selling when i buy bitcoins at cheap price and i earn a lot of profit i sell some of my bitcoins and the rest i hold it wait to the price until rise up
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

A lot of people are reaching a point where they are considering selling their coins. I would like to know, what your "panic" sell

point is?

I bought most of my coins at below $1000, so I am not worried at all about the drop in the price. I will never walk away from

Bitcoin losing any money, because I sold some bitcoins when the price reached $19,000 last year and made back all the

money that I invested. Some people bought at $19,000 last year, and I think many of them sold already. Do you have a point,

where you will push the "panic" button?

I doubt that it will go down much further, but if it does... where would you start selling your coins?

I will push the panic button when it reach $1000 because just like you i had bought my investments lower than $1000. But with the current situation of the market i do not think it would go down deeper under $1000 im just being hopeful that the markey would go higher.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

When coin drops I never sell, panic I confirm yes, but to sell them, I wait for the market to grow back I can sell my penny, Many advised to hold the pennies in the long run.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

Honestly until now I have not been affected by the panic of most people and sell their bitcoins for fear that bitcoin prices will fall. I really have a strong position that bitcoin prices and other crypto currencies will be more stable. The state of falling prices of crypto currencies is only a cycle where one day it will be normal again. Precisely when prices are falling, I increasingly have a strong position to maintain my bitcoin. Besides that, I was not affected by the panic issue because I was ready when I suffered a loss because all the risks I took were taken into account with good risk management.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

While I wait. I use a long-term investment strategy and will wait for a few years until the price rises several times.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
caballero12

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

Family members and friends were able to enter at $4,000.00 last year. Ironically had some of us decided to sell at least from $16,000.00 to $19,000.00 we could've made some good amount. Most of my family and friend have faith in Bitcoin and the block chain Technology behind it. for the mean time. We all agreed that if it will go below $2,500.00 we will let go.
MelissaAnderson11

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

For bitcoin, I'm afraid that in the next few years, its value will remain at $ 7000 to $ 8000. And I will sell them at over $ 10,000.
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

I don't think I'll sell my coins at those prices listed. I actually bought Bitcoin at a price higher than those listed. Moreover, I think Bitcoin is more of an investment to me. I'll hodl for some few years. I believe in the technology behind Bitcoin. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the future of payments for the world. It hasn't gone mainstream yet we have seen this massive feat achieved by it. So HODLing for some years is what I stick to.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

I do not belong to the panic and preferred to wait quietly for the price increase. I understand perfectly well why prices are falling and growing and I do not see anything wrong with that. Still in the future it will be high.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
enwi

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

in my opinion panic selling is not a good choice and will make you lose, I will only sell my coins if I have already made a profit and if I have not earned then I will continue to hold until the price rises again
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

There are no prices that make me panic. Bitcoin always gives me a sense of security and the market will return after every discount. So, I am always calm and looking for new strategies to invest effectively

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

where is the never option?

panic is the worst thing you can do.

As a user, one thing you should do is to trust bitcoin. The fact that bitcoin price is unstable and that’s a risk you took should be at least a reason why you should not panic-selling your bitcoin like you’re there already so there’s no reason to panic at all. It will not do you good.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

I will not sell assets in panic, either when the coin is a kid or down.
and for bitcoin itself I will sell it after the price reaches 50K
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: