Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡PRIVCY [PRIV]⚡ Airdrop explained in details  (Read 1214 times)
enflammer (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:40:38 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:19:57 PM by enflammer

Here is how to rightfully subscribe to PRIVCY airdrop!
New ANN Thread

If you want to discuss about its potential i have also made an article Here

21.06.18. NEW UPDATES FOR 3RD ROUND OF AIRDROP CLICK HERE

1. Join Discord
Check the #rules in airdrop tab. The community is growing everyday and is here to help you in case of need. They are looking for a strong community so feel free to share a bit of conversation there.

2. Download Wallet
Available: Windows / Mac OS / Linux
Here is a Tutorial

3. Bitcointalk account MUST be registered before June 1st 2018!
Set your PRIVCY address in your Bitcointalk profile (go to profile > forum profile information) in website or bitcoin address or location
Set Bitcointalk signatures according to your rank

4. Follow Twitter
Like and retweet the last airdrop report or at least 1 tweet during the current week
1st airdrop report
2nd airdrop report
ATTENTION, do not comment the post itself, just like & RT

5. Registration process
When and only when you have done previous steps (except 5 posts/week & discord which are to , you can go to the tab support > #bots-cmd on Discord and write those commands (copy/paste) one by one, not all togheter

!setaddress (your PRIV add)
!setbctid (your bitcointalk ID, if you don't know it go to profile > summary and in the URL select the number before ";sa=forumProfile")
!setwitter (your full URL link)

Then validate with this command
!registration

IMPORTANT: Be patient, admins & mods will manually check every submission... it might take couple of days or more to validate your registration!

6. Airdrop tasks

ACTIVE TASKS:
1. Post MEANINGFULL posts anywhere in bitcointalk forum, you need:
- activity 14+ if you participated in AD1 & 2 - 28+ from AD5
- activity 28+ if you are a newcomer
*You can find activity on your profile or under your avatar when you post something*
If you have newbie rank i suggest you not to post on ANN thread
2. Be active on discord
Read additionnal description below for more informations plz

1st Round 1 000 000 PRiV - fullfill registration [Finished the 9th june, 1276.7 PRIV for each participant]
2nd Round 550 000 PRiV - 5 posts/Week + PRIV address on profile [Finished the 16th june, 740 PRIV for each participant]
3rd Round 550 000 PRiV - x MEANINGFULL posts/week - activity on discord monitored [starts: 16.09, ends: 22.06, distribution: 23.06]
4th Round 500 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
5th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
6th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
7th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
8th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
9th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
10th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]

11th Round 750 000 PRiV - From this round participants will be separated in 2 groups: "Holders" who will get a better reward and "newbies" who will get less - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
12th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
13th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
14th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
15th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
16th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
17th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
18th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
19th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
20th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]

The are giveaways from time to time, if you are fast enough you will obtain additionnal rewards. There should be bounties, i will link them when they will be set.

If you have any question you might ask here or in Discord

7. Additionnal description:

https://i.imgur.com/5zKporx.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbear11

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

1st airdrop I am " missing step" just forget retweet, its sad.
Anyone should reading carefully and doing properly to be accepted this airdrop
bitcoinmee

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:55:21 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 02:26:32 AM by bitcoinmee

this will help a lot of participant in the airdrop.. good job! As a lot of participants did not qualify in the first round for just a simple mistake like missing a retweet or for got to add priv adress in the bot.

▂▆▇★│X-CASH - Decentralized Network And Cryptocurrency│★▇▆▂
CryptoDoneWrong

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

according to your rank
Since I had to ask in the discord what signature I have to use I would like to share coz I was not aware of this: it is the rank here in this forum and not related to your level or your xp points in the discord
enflammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

according to your rank
Since I had to ask in the discord what signature I have to use I would like to share coz I was not aware of this: it is the rank here in this forum and not related to your level or your xp points in the discord

Hello mate, yes to let you know when a project asks you to put signature according to your rank is always about bitcointalk  Smiley
willson3000

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

according to your rank

Hello mate, yes to let you know when a project asks you to put signature according to your rank is always about bitcointalk  Smiley

This is a great project , I want to quickly rise in rank to obtain spectacular signatures! They have a great design, and by the way this community is very friendly. Grin

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
coinwhat_

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:21:39 AM

I missed the first one. Hope to catch the subsequent ones. Looks to be a winner.
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

This guide will help a lot. Some still have challenges in registration and they complained of been not accepted yet.
I see prospect in the project, I wouldn't be happy if anybody miss out because of one mistake or the other.
enflammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

Thank you guys for your feedback, i will try to do my best to answer here and update next rules Smiley i m glad it might help
johnnyns

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

$PRiVCY will be huge I believe. Any privacy coin has periods of being great in crypto, and this one is a serious project with great devs.
anchy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

I'm trying to get into $PRIV airdrop, hope to manage it, it's a great potential coin.
enflammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:44:21 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:20:45 PM by enflammer

UPDATE AIRDROP #3

Starting date: 16.06
Ending date: 22.06
Distribution: 23.06

CHANGES:

1. New ANN Thread
2. Discord activity will be monitored, be active sometimes to show your participation
3. Post MEANINGFULL posts anywhere in bitcointalk forum, you need:
- activity 14+ if you participated in AD1 & 2 - 28+ from AD5
- activity 28+ if you are a newcomer
*You can find activity on your profile or under your avatar when you post something*
If you have newbie rank i suggest you not to post on ANN thread
4. Like & retweet 2nd airdrop report HERE or at least 1 tweet of the current week
5. EDIT: there are also new signatures! Follow this link

For Bitcointalk forum posts & discord activity question read this plz:
https://i.imgur.com/5zKporx.png

Thank you for your attention Smiley
gnol009

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Rating a good article only through the feel of the admin or mod as I think based too much on feelings.
Why are you saying "quality posts will to the project good "?
I think you guys all day to see the comments of each guy and then choose whether to develop the project?
At least you should have a path for the project and develop it, right?
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

So if I have not fulfilled the 5 posts condition I should not register on Discord? If I registered before meeting this condition because of ignorance, what can I do about it, can I register again once my posts have reached 5+? Will that not be considered as cheating?

enflammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

So if I have not fulfilled the 5 posts condition I should not register on Discord? If I registered before meeting this condition because of ignorance, what can I do about it, can I register again once my posts have reached 5+? Will that not be considered as cheating?

Actually the bot is here to inform team with your informations (which will be checked at the end of the round). So just update your informations if you have made mistakes.

You can register before you have posted 5 posts, sorry for the confusion due to last update (i will update it). Just write some constructives posts (answers to questions might be the easiest to set since we have few informations about the project...) and not in a single day, it might be "spread" during the week.

Rating a good article only through the feel of the admin or mod as I think based too much on feelings.
Why are you saying "quality posts will to the project good "?
I think you guys all day to see the comments of each guy and then choose whether to develop the project?
At least you should have a path for the project and develop it, right?

Actually, i am not a team member just to be clear Smiley and i understand your frustration. I also think with those informations it's hard to write a constructive post... helping people might be the way, asking for future details maybe another... you need to find something interesting to speak about (yeah i know it's not the easiest part of it  Cry )

Hope you will find those answers usefull, cheers mates
nuclearwashout

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Hey all, just dropping a line to vouch for the airdrop. $PRIV really is the fairest distribution of crypto currently available and the project is backed by a community of devs, marketing managers and miners who are all active in communicating.
Lifeisagame

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

Great airdrop. Followed all new rules. Also had a hard time founding new official announcment since it seems old one got deleted Sad
CryptoTrader178

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

Fair airdrop. Really love the distribution. Looking forward for the 3rd airdrop this Saturday.
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

Actually I`ve missed two airdrop, but now in 3rd airdrop will include and happy with this opportunity to joined this project.
it's very easy to follow rules to avoid being banned or skipped in airdrop.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

great topic here. to explain how to follow the rules.
congratulations to the author. one question
topic will be updated when or new rules apear correct?
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

Wow this is a great topic for those who want to join our airdrop because most of the participants are just newbie and do not have enough knowledge, so it can be of great help to them. Thank you very much and many of my countrymen can help it.
enflammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

great topic here. to explain how to follow the rules.
congratulations to the author. one question
topic will be updated when or new rules apear correct?

Thank you very much to you it is my pleasure to share with everybody Smiley Yes i will make an update every round. You can see the last update directly in the first post, i put a direct link Smiley
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

Nice post regarding rules for airdrop, i seen that for Airdrop 3 they have to update signatures to new one so please update it
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

Thank for this airdrop details. Now I already update all for the 3rd airdrop

and ready for airdrop 3. Also, I've been active in discord and here. Good luck guys!

Crypto_em

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:18 AM

I missed the first and second AD.  I hope to catch the third and so on.  And this thread helped me a lot to guide how to be qualified. I have followed all the new rules and hopefully I did it right.
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

Thank you for the very informative details you posted about the airdrop. This will help us so much in completing the task correctly to qualify in airdrop 3. Having post as clear, complete with example will make it easier to understand and people to follow each steps and guides,
enzo17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

Congrats to the PRiVCY Devs, mods, and community as we won the votes and soon we will be listed in Cryptadash Exchange.

I like and retweet the latest report of PRiVCY on twitter. Here is the link: https://twitter.com/enzo_matthew17/status/1009260228381106176

Good luck guys! Airdrop 3 is coming and hope those people who is not yet accepted will be accepted soon. Smiley

enzo17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:03:29 AM

As we all know that our 2nd thread of PRiVCY got deleted again for no reasons. And with the new rules to update our signature here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452572280363548673/459093615176712194/Signatures4.txt

Please update your signature now to avoid being skip in airdrop 3. Here is the link for the new thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4503790.0 Good luck guys!

celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

Here is how to rightfully subscribe to PRIVCY airdrop!
New ANN Thread

If you want to discuss about its potential i have also made an article Here

UPDATE FOR 3RD ROUND OF AIRDROP CLICK HERE

1. Join Discord
Check the #rules in airdrop tab. The community is growing everyday and is here to help you in case of need. They are looking for a strong community so feel free to share a bit of conversation there.

2. Download Wallet
Available: Windows / Mac OS / Linux
Here is a Tutorial

3. Bitcointalk account MUST be registered before June 1st 2018!
Set your PRIVCY address in your Bitcointalk profile (go to profile > forum profile information) in website or bitcoin address or location
Set Bitcointalk signatures according to your rank

4. Follow Twitter
Like and retweet the last airdrop report or at least 1 tweet / week
1st airdrop report
2nd airdrop report
ATTENTION, do not comment the post itself, just like & RT

5. Registration process
When and only when you have done previous steps (except 5 posts/week & discord which are to , you can go to the tab support > #bots-cmd on Discord and write those commands (copy/paste) one by one, not all togheter

!setaddress (your PRIV add)
!setbctid (your bitcointalk ID, if you don't know it go to profile > summary and in the URL select the number before ";sa=forumProfile")
!setwitter (your full URL link)

Then validate with this command
!registration

IMPORTANT: Be patient, admins & mods will manually check every submission... it might take couple of days or more to validate your registration!

6. Airdrop tasks

ACTIVE TASKS:
1. Post 5 MEANINGFULL posts EACH WEEK anywhere but off-topics in bitcointalk forum.
2. Be active on discord
Read additionnal description below for more informations plz

1st Round 1 000 000 PRiV - fullfill registration [Finished the 9th june, 1276.7 PRIV for each participant]
2nd Round 550 000 PRiV - 5 posts/Week + PRIV address on profile [Finished the 16th june, 740 PRIV for each participant]
3rd Round 550 000 PRiV - x MEANINGFULL posts/week - activity on discord monitored [starts: 16.09, ends: 22.06, distribution: 23.06]
4th Round 500 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
5th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
6th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
7th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
8th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
9th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
10th Round 450 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]

11th Round 750 000 PRiV - From this round participants will be separated in 2 groups: "Holders" who will get a better reward and "newbies" who will get less - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
12th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
13th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
14th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
15th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
16th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
17th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
18th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
19th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]
20th Round 550 000 PRiV - starts: xx.xx, ends: xx.xx, distribution: xx.xx]

The are giveaways from time to time, if you are fast enough you will obtain additionnal rewards. There should be bounties, i will link them when they will be set.

If you have any question you might ask here or in Discord

7. Additionnal description:

Yup! This is noted Sir ;-)
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:49:49 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 06:00:01 AM by Phumagraphlz

i had a question regarding to this current AD3 rules. im a newbie in BCt and i found your coin last week during ad2. and i saw many member is ban or skipped because of having a spamming status in thier BCT posting. so i try to join AD3 in your current airdrop after the distribution and for me to avoid problem like being spammy in BCT i try to post 1-2 post every other day and hoping i can post 5 post in my account before the deadline which is stated in your rules to make 5 post in BCT.

the problem is why you change the rules where we only had few days to before the deadline of the AD and we need to make a 14 activity in our account

I do Suggest that maybe you can make an exception of this current AD3 round for the new rules of having a 14 activity. i mean maybe you can move the rules and implement it in the AD4 instead.

i know that many of the newbie here and wearing your great signature is facing a great problem just like this.

if we are skipp in this round i do accept it and keep moving forward about the decision of the teams made

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

I think most newbies spams the forum under the signature of PRiV which is why I think they restrict most newbies. I hope they give chance to those willing and honest newbie like you bro Smiley
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

I have missed the first 2 laps .. I'm very trying to be accepted the next round. Since I know this is a good project
enflammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

RULES UPDATED AGAIN, check the update #3 to help you fulfill subscription Smiley

Yeah i know it might be a pain in the *** sometimes but it worths it Smiley

Check last rules everybody only 1 day left for AD3
enzo17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

RULES UPDATED AGAIN, check the update #3 to help you fulfill subscription Smiley

Yeah i know it might be a pain in the *** sometimes but it worths it Smiley

Check last rules everybody only 1 day left for AD3

Thanks for the reminders. I already updated my signature and follow the new rules.

AD3 is coming so come on guys hurry up! check your status. Recheck everything maybe you have missed some steps.

ojcrisanto

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

I am ready for Airdrop 3. Thank you so much in this explanation. I am currently accepted in airdrop for this week. Nice project team.
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

i had a question regarding to this current AD3 rules. im a newbie in BCt and i found your coin last week during ad2. and i saw many member is ban or skipped because of having a spamming status in thier BCT posting. so i try to join AD3 in your current airdrop after the distribution and for me to avoid problem like being spammy in BCT i try to post 1-2 post every other day and hoping i can post 5 post in my account before the deadline which is stated in your rules to make 5 post in BCT.

the problem is why you change the rules where we only had few days to before the deadline of the AD and we need to make a 14 activity in our account

I do Suggest that maybe you can make an exception of this current AD3 round for the new rules of having a 14 activity. i mean maybe you can move the rules and implement it in the AD4 instead.

i know that many of the newbie here and wearing your great signature is facing a great problem just like this.

if we are skipp in this round i do accept it and keep moving forward about the decision of the teams made

Sadly if you didn't attended AD 1 and 2, you need up to 28 activity point (14 is for anyone attended AD 1 and 2) to attend this AD 3. I just realize they update the rule only prior 2 days to the deadline. It makes the newcomers spam nonsense posts over the BCT forum.
anchy

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

Looks like it will be more participants and less coins in each next stage of the airdrop. Makes sense I guess. From 1250 coins in airdrop 1 to about a half of that in the third one. Let's see where we'll be once we get to the 10th or 20th. It will be more difficult for newbies to get in from the 5th airdrop though, because of the activity rule.
wnfakind

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

Good tutorial. Missed out on the second one for some reason... not quite sure. I believe it may have had something to do with my signature. Oh well got accept and picked up the 3rd one. Excited to see where it goes from here.. and how much I can stock up on and hodl for the long run. Make sure to cross your T's and dot your i's...
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

a great topic starter, its good for those who wants to join in the Privcy airdrop.

it's week 4 (4th round) now for the airdrop i hope we can get in the AD4...good luck to all of us... Smiley Smiley

just follow the rules be active on discord channel and have a good post in BTT.
Lifeisagame

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

Unfortunatelly had too low discord activity for 3rd round. Hopefully ill be accepted for round 4
anchy

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

Unfortunatelly had too low discord activity for 3rd round. Hopefully ill be accepted for round 4

The same here. Wish they defined things better, now I still don't know what exactly is expected. Hope it's better this week.
anchy

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

The same here. Wish they defined things better, now I still don't know what exactly is expected. Hope it's better this week.

And everything else is very clear and concise btw, only this thing. Though I'm sure anyone with a bit time for chat every day wouldn't have a problem.
IshakDib

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

This is a great project , I want to quickly rise in rank to obtain spectacular signatures!
Felipinho

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

Great project  Wink
Lifeisagame

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

Can i get invitation link for discord channel. I messed something up on my laptop yesterday and cant find it anymore
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

Should rrally carry or wear the code to be eligble to join in the airdrop? How about those other members already wearing signature for other's bounty sugnature campaign?
benny87

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

My account missing steps for airdrop,why?can help my please
veinspeak

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Thanks for the guide!
addadadad

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

Is the guide outdated, as I couldn't sign my wallet in discord, until I'd entered my other details first?
addadadad

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

I made mistakes on my airdrop registration so have submitted again. Sorry for that. Hope this is ok. Please accept my last registration as sole registration..had wrong discord details.i.e the #number
addadadad

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

Been told by the community I need to wait for the sheet in the announcements in discord. Throwing this out there for anyone else in same position. Fingers crossed
redtag070

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:52:35 AM

Recent push is this currency.

I think that it is definitely going step by step.
Personally, this airdrop is very troublesome.
There are a lot of things to do, but attaching attention to it makes it hard to relinquish.

Now that the voting is also good, I would like many people to participate.
addadadad

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

Eagerly awaiting the release of the 'sheet' to find out if I'm in the airdrop!

Still got my fingers crossed!
addadadad

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

Updated my signature to reflect new status!  Wink
addadadad

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Guys, there is quite a bit required before you fully qualify for airdrops. Pls ask support in discord for further information if you haven't qualified, as some of the tasks required to qualify are specified from much earlier dated posts in the #faq and #guides. Don't be afraid to ask, they are very helpful bunch. Together we are stronger
addadadad

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

I should also state that i'm still not accepted for airdrop, even after a good few days of running through tasks, etc... It is a little difficult to progress to the end, even with the help of the community. I will persevere though, as I do think this is a good project, with a good team, and good community behind it. For all those out there in the same predicament, don't despair...it can be frustrating to get signed up...but I am sure it will be worth it in the end. Keep on trying, and message me if you need any help. Hopefully I can assist you or point you in the right direction
addadadad

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

Almost time for the whitepaper release! Only a few more hours to wait!
Hoping for big things, and know I won't be disappointed.
Let's go PRIV Team!
addadadad

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

Even though I have still not been accepted for the airdrops, I am a bagholder, on the confidence of my research

Really hoping for good news with airdrop acceptance! I'm certain that I have done everything correct, but always some doubt remains until I have been fully confirmed as accepted. I am remaining patient as always, and have confidence in the team. Fingers crossed!
addadadad

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

The whitepaper is out guys! Available from here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/453273058736603147/485066277354864641/PRiVCY_Whitepaper_V1.0.pdf

Will digest it over the weekend and report back! Exciting times ahead for PRIVCY!
addadadad

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

Guys, I'm even more convinced than ever of the long term success of PRIV after reading the whitepaper. It is clear and concise and the milestones that are set out will prove great progression and success. The openness of the team speak volumes, and the supporters of this great project will be rewarded in turn. Very professional, congratulations, and keep up the good work
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

Even though I have still not been accepted for the airdrops, I am a bagholder, on the confidence of my research

Really hoping for good news with airdrop acceptance! I'm certain that I have done everything correct, but always some doubt remains until I have been fully confirmed as accepted. I am remaining patient as always, and have confidence in the team. Fingers crossed!
If you are active on discord channel I believe one of the admins will be able to clarify for you what was missing for the AD that made you not accepted. Been with the project from the first AD and though I missed on due to bct inactive which I was very well aware of cos I was off grid then, I have received every AD and very happy with the project. 
addadadad

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

If you are active on discord channel I believe one of the admins will be able to clarify for you what was missing for the AD that made you not accepted. Been with the project from the first AD and though I missed on due to bct inactive which I was very well aware of cos I was off grid then, I have received every AD and very happy with the project. 

Hi Nicecrypto, thanks for your post. I should have stated that I am now fully registered for the remaining airdrops! I got a bit carried away with the whitepaper to post about my acceptance for airdrop! So, thanks for reminding me to do just that! Yes I agree, the Admins on discord are superb, really helpful and friendly bunch. Top team all round. I too am happy with the project
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:52:02 PM

PRIV is now listed on unnamed.exchange
https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=PRIV_BTC
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 04:28:56 PM

It's my big regrets for buying this coin worth 780$ and now the coin i have from the amount i bought is only $12 or less, plus the fact that this coin is now diminished in the market, I hope some newbie here will learn the lesson that too much hype is not good, better to good to be true.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:09:49 PM

It's my big regrets for buying this coin worth 780$ and now the coin i have from the amount i bought is only $12 or less, plus the fact that this coin is now diminished in the market, I hope some newbie here will learn the lesson that too much hype is not good, better to good to be true.
Sad to hear that. It was a scam project from the beginning. Dev has made a lot of money by shilling this project and forcing the airdrop participants to purchase shit coins while the DEV dumped their premined bag and their airdrop wallet. Anyone with some good knowledge could easily detect this scam method but it was also an easy way to make money back then.
Filicius

Activity: 424
Merit: 75

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:02:00 PM

They just managed to copy some of DeepOnion's wallet's features, convinced a lot of people to dump their Onions in order to buy their copy and once the harm was made dumped on them like there was no tomorrow.

Time puts everyone in place, but it's still sad to remember how members of this forum who were grateful for DO changed their mind in a matter of weeks just to convince others to sell their coins and buy PRIVs, making everyone lose their money (except from PRIV's "devs" and a couple of turncoats who had already dumped, like themonkii, who admitted he made hundreds of thousands dollars by dumping).

WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 07:30:34 AM

Yeah, the reason why some people don't consider long term hold as the right thing to do, am sure you are among those people with the believe of holding long term and earning big reward, apparently, not all coins deserve to be hold for that long, you should have sold when the price was good, some of my pals who participated dump their coin for a good profit, even the project team also dump and move on, there is no hope for this shitcoin any more, it is dead.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM