Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡PRIVCY [PRIV]⚡ Airdrop explained in details  (Read 1216 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

Even though I have still not been accepted for the airdrops, I am a bagholder, on the confidence of my research

Really hoping for good news with airdrop acceptance! I'm certain that I have done everything correct, but always some doubt remains until I have been fully confirmed as accepted. I am remaining patient as always, and have confidence in the team. Fingers crossed!
If you are active on discord channel I believe one of the admins will be able to clarify for you what was missing for the AD that made you not accepted. Been with the project from the first AD and though I missed on due to bct inactive which I was very well aware of cos I was off grid then, I have received every AD and very happy with the project. 
addadadad

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

Even though I have still not been accepted for the airdrops, I am a bagholder, on the confidence of my research

Really hoping for good news with airdrop acceptance! I'm certain that I have done everything correct, but always some doubt remains until I have been fully confirmed as accepted. I am remaining patient as always, and have confidence in the team. Fingers crossed!
If you are active on discord channel I believe one of the admins will be able to clarify for you what was missing for the AD that made you not accepted. Been with the project from the first AD and though I missed on due to bct inactive which I was very well aware of cos I was off grid then, I have received every AD and very happy with the project. 

Hi Nicecrypto, thanks for your post. I should have stated that I am now fully registered for the remaining airdrops! I got a bit carried away with the whitepaper to post about my acceptance for airdrop! So, thanks for reminding me to do just that! Yes I agree, the Admins on discord are superb, really helpful and friendly bunch. Top team all round. I too am happy with the project
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:52:02 PM

PRIV is now listed on unnamed.exchange
https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=PRIV_BTC
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 04:28:56 PM

It's my big regrets for buying this coin worth 780$ and now the coin i have from the amount i bought is only $12 or less, plus the fact that this coin is now diminished in the market, I hope some newbie here will learn the lesson that too much hype is not good, better to good to be true.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:09:49 PM

It's my big regrets for buying this coin worth 780$ and now the coin i have from the amount i bought is only $12 or less, plus the fact that this coin is now diminished in the market, I hope some newbie here will learn the lesson that too much hype is not good, better to good to be true.
Sad to hear that. It was a scam project from the beginning. Dev has made a lot of money by shilling this project and forcing the airdrop participants to purchase shit coins while the DEV dumped their premined bag and their airdrop wallet. Anyone with some good knowledge could easily detect this scam method but it was also an easy way to make money back then.
Filicius

Activity: 424
Merit: 75

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:02:00 PM

They just managed to copy some of DeepOnion's wallet's features, convinced a lot of people to dump their Onions in order to buy their copy and once the harm was made dumped on them like there was no tomorrow.

Time puts everyone in place, but it's still sad to remember how members of this forum who were grateful for DO changed their mind in a matter of weeks just to convince others to sell their coins and buy PRIVs, making everyone lose their money (except from PRIV's "devs" and a couple of turncoats who had already dumped, like themonkii, who admitted he made hundreds of thousands dollars by dumping).

WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 07:30:34 AM

Yeah, the reason why some people don't consider long term hold as the right thing to do, am sure you are among those people with the believe of holding long term and earning big reward, apparently, not all coins deserve to be hold for that long, you should have sold when the price was good, some of my pals who participated dump their coin for a good profit, even the project team also dump and move on, there is no hope for this shitcoin any more, it is dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: