Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The influence of Bitcointalk in your life.  (Read 110 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
InvoKing (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

I thought about seeing your response to this question since I experienced a weird thing today.
Dreams are something that we experienced all and it has a variety of themes. Today, my dream was consisted in being banned from bitcointalk, i don't remember many details but I remember reporting shitposts then posting something controversial tho? then a mod (dunno but theymos or h&co say to me something now) banning me then I woke up or at least that's what I remember at the moment.

Bitcointalk is being a part from my life now Lips sealed
So did you experience something similar?
This topic isn't intended for shit-posting and I will remove only low-quality posts...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
bjammerboy
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

I started mining Raven coin in February, then investing a tiny bit of money, then I started sharing content for coins on Twitter, then I joined the team of some coins and now I do lots of marketing for coins. My life has changed a bunch due to Crypto.
InvoKing (OP)
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

-snip-

For sure cryptocurrencies changed our lives somehow but i am talking mainly about bitcointalk as a forum and the way it affected our daily lives

Hkim21

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:34:00 AM

For me it's a good prospect, even I still a newbie. I'm not an economic boy but since i know this forum i got much learn about it

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

The continuous and dynamic dialogue that happens in bitcointalk is an awesome source of information. You get real info from real people and their experiences. I realized through the forum that I still have so much to learn. But I've picked up tips on how to invest, when to invest, why to invest. I think more of the youth should be part of this. It will help them plan their lives --make the right goals and achieve success while they're still young.
Salloystic

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

The bitcointalk has influenced my life positively a lot
InvoKing (OP)
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

Ok i prefer to lock the topic since it appears that we will see more off-topic replies than the ones i was looking to see.
Thanks anyway.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: